Anyone in the 22's wanna buddy up

Ahh nessa I'm in a bit of a mess!!

Lost a pound last week so that's one pound in 6 weeks!!!

Been to Ireland for the weekend and ate my head off. Feeling like such a failure.

How r u doing? Xx

Ahh nessa I'm in a bit of a mess!!

Lost a pound last week so that's one pound in 6 weeks!!!

Been to Ireland for the weekend and ate my head off. Feeling like such a failure.

How r u doing? Xx

Oh sweetheart I've been away for the weekend too and a bit worried about WI but you just have to refocus Hun, remember why you are doing this and get your head straight. Plan out your meals and make sure you have what you need in the house. You are not a failure and you can do this. Xx

Thank you so much! I went and put a pound on, not as bad as expected. 100% back on track, 1.5 stone off for Xmas!! Hope you had a lovely weekend and you're back on track too :) xx

Thank you so much! I went and put a pound on, not as bad as expected. 100% back on track, 1.5 stone off for Xmas!! Hope you had a lovely weekend and you're back on track too :) xx

1lb is nothing Hun that will be off plus more next week. I put on double that!! Xx

You will get that off no problem, had a bit of a wobble today (cheesy chips with garlic!!) but apart from that I've been ok. Xx

Just count it and move on Hun, I must say it sounds delicious!! Xx

Had another wobble! Had a heart to heart with James my partner and went to a different class tonight for a new start, feeling positive! How are you doing? Xx

Back