Anyone in the 22s ....

Hi Jayde -

Thanks for sharing your journey. You've done incredibly well. I overeat for emotional reasons too and I know how hard it is. I've got a lot better as I've got older but I still struggle at times. I think the main thing is to keep getting back on the sw wagon. Like you I started sw in 2008, going to meetings, then had to stop meetings because of work commitments, got side tracked and forgot all about sw until this summer. I've decided that no matter what happens and no matter how many slip ups I have I am going to continue eating the sw way. I have lost many battles with my weight but I am determined to win the war lol! I'm a size 26-28 at the moment and went up to a 30 last Christmas. I was about a 22 from 1998 - 2005 and would love to be that again; it would feel like heaven!
You look beautiful in your profile pic so I can imagine that when you get to goal you will be traffic stopping! Small steps and we will do it together. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow - I hope you get the stone award but don't be too hard on yourself if not - any loss is a bonus. xxx PS what do the numbers at the bottom of your post represent? Thought they might be dress sizes but there are odd numbers in there too? xx

Lol dont know about traffic stopping, actually I really don't want male attention! I am happy with my oh and I'm doing this weight loss for me! I have never been slim so it will be interesting so see what it is like.

The numbers are stones, I mark them off as I get out of a bracket, 22 is my nemesis but I'm determined to get out if it! X

Awww. Absolutely - tho'; you have to do it for you and no-one else. You will get there hon - and if you're in doubt just look how far you've come. 1 day at a time xx

Woohoo got my 2.5lbs off :) so got my stone off by Christmas! 7lbs to go then I am out of the 22's...cant wait!!!!

Wow that's fantastic - well done hon! xxx

beckyn22 said:
Wow that's fantastic - well done hon! xxx

Hi Jayde! Weighed myself this morning and was 21 6 and a half - although Saturday is my official weigh in day - so that's another 2 and a half pounds. Did my aerobics again today. Am feeling very motivated and strong at the moment and looking forward to going away on Saturday but really don't want to put weight on. I'm going to try and just have Christmas Day off plan but I'm worried as soon as I start eating all the comforting wrong foods I'll get stuck back in the overeating for the sake of it cycle I've only just managed to break again :-(. I love Christmas but it's a double edged sword for us slimmers!xx

22 Stone 4lb start

OMG!!!!! How did i let myself get like this, started Slimming World online on Thursday 5th January.

1st Week would like 5lbs
2ndWeek would like 3lbs
3rd Week would like 3lb

and so on......

a little at a time.
My first goal is 20stone

Then I will set another little and often.

Would love to hear off Big starters with big loses

Hi Girls after messing around last year I joined class yesterday and now I am 22.12 1/2:cry:

I really really struggled last year to get under 20 stone but anytime I got close I put weight on and now I have loads to lose to get there.

Is there anyone still in this horrible weight bracket or am I alone?

xxx

Not alone my lovely - I put on 2lbs over the holidays so I am 22.9 so we are very nearly the same weight! We can buddy up to get each other to target! I havent been under 20st since I was a young teenager so I cant wait to be out of the 20s. 22s have been my nemesis. How you getting on with the plan x

*sigh* i've been in denial but i'm in this bracket too. best i did was 21st 2 but now nooooowhere near it. so can I join you girls too :eek:

Welcome PR!!! No shame in being in here because it wont be for long. Michael told be you looked hot so I would not worry lol x x x x x

We can do this girls we can get under that 20 stone and into a lower weight :)

I love Slimming World and actually once got down to 14 stone then I got pregnant and gained and then have been yoyo ing for 16 years on and off SW. I know that I can do it and now I am at class I know I have a greater chance of success.
I love reading the stories where people have lost loads of weight and often think that could be me. This time it will :)

xxx

PR I'm giggling anf my OH thinks I'm mad lol!!!!!

Woohoo go team!!! We will do it!!!!!

Wish u luck with your journey.

Ooh this is really exciting! Hello ladies - we can do this. Everyone is so positive - we'll get there together. Went back up into 22 stones bracket at Christmas (22.7 over Summer) but getting it back together again now. Keep smiling and food optimising lol xx

Back