Anyone in the 22s ....

:DHiya PurpleRoses - thank you! It's great that we're all feeling so positive right now and long may it continue - but we can support each other through the tough times when life stuff tries to take over too. I love Minimins!xx PS: Am going to have to invest in Slimpod!!

We can do this girlies we can beat our food demons and win :) We can be those skinny women in the SW magazine who have lost loads of weight ;-)

xxxx

Evening all! Had a pants day at work. Just had dinner of egg beans and mash very posh lol and trying to make sure I stay on plan feeling that comfort eating urge but reckon I can beat it :) food does not solve issues!!!

Evening all! Had a pants day at work. Just had dinner of egg beans and mash very posh lol and trying to make sure I stay on plan feeling that comfort eating urge but reckon I can beat it :) food does not solve issues!!!

Yummy I love that dinner its one of my faves really filling and feels naughty and its really cheap so win win all round :D

Good girl for staying on plan after a bad day

xxxx

Aww sorry you had a pants day hon. Mine's not been great either - coming up to star time and been feeling very low and weepy and posted a really embarrassing soul baring post on the 'off topic' page. Regretting it now

Hi Jayde - sorry you've have a bad day petal. SW does allow for healthy comfort food:D. I've been a bit low and weepy :cry: today (coming up to star time for me!) and posted a soul baring post on SW off topic and wish I hadn't now :eek:. I love being on this team btw lol. :bighug: to everyone xx

O.k - more evidence of hormones affecting my brain. Managed to lose the first post and have ended up posting the same thing twice. D'ohhh!xx

Lol thanks peeps. Was bad and had a mince pie and some peanuts but it could have been worse I suppose. Anyway back on it now x x

That's brilliant! Well done!

i started last week at 22 stone 5lb...i lost 4 1/2 lb this week :) ..so here for the long term but i found the best thing for me having a naughty choc fix is tbsp nutella sandwiched between to ryvita (heb) good luck :) x

Doesnt matter honey as long as you counted it :) xxx

How are we all today :) I'm.back on it 100% after the mince pie incident! X

so whats the syns for nutella then ????? sounds good I only usually need choc once a month you know when...... savoury is my down fall crisps etc.

Does anyone know if there is a receipe for slimmers crisps?

Made Turkey burger tonight turkey mince, egg, herbs, carrot and worcester sauce. they were a bit dry any ideas.....

Does everyone use all there syns everyday i have not as they scare me.... lol...... just wondered if you still drop lbs if you eat them all....

Ec I use some syns a day and save some in case I fancy something really naughty at the weekend. Most people lose weight and have them all everyday :)

xx

Back