Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I went to group yesterday and officially on slimmingworld scales I'm 9st 10lb. Very very happy, that is a 3lb loss this week. I wanted to be 9st 7lb by next Saturday as I go on holiday on Sunday but I think 3lb is very ambitious this week!!! I'll try for a lb :)

Thanks Deb! You`re doing really well! I sent Kim a PM a couple of weeks ago. She`s fine, just very busy. She did say that she would post here before she went on holiday to Bahrain. Later this month, I think. It`s been very quiet on here for ages. Must admit I tend to have a look most days but there tends to only be a couple of posts a week rather than the pages of posts there used to be :(

Kim is in Bahrain now, do hopefully when she returns we will see her about again !

Hi all joining you if you don't mind? I'm Melissa just turned 26 last week (huge week long birthday celebrations..hence the rejoin lol) recently married (May 2014) and felt amazing managed to get my weight down to 8st 10lb, the lowest I've been since high school I'd say. Anyway since the wedding I've put on almost a stone (9st 9) and all my clothes are getting tight again :(

So I'm doing sw again, initially from home as can't get to any groups but will re join group in January once little boy goes to nursery. Started a food diary too so I can keep track, determined to get most of the weight shifted by Christmas then want to maintain and keep in the 8 stones forever really....I know I can do it (y)

Hi all joining you if you don't mind? I'm Melissa just turned 26 last week (huge week long birthday celebrations..hence the rejoin lol) recently married (May 2014) and felt amazing managed to get my weight down to 8st 10lb, the lowest I've been since high school I'd say. Anyway since the wedding I've put on almost a stone (9st 9) and all my clothes are getting tight again :( So I'm doing sw again, initially from home as can't get to any groups but will re join group in January once little boy goes to nursery. Started a food diary too so I can keep track, determined to get most of the weight shifted by Christmas then want to maintain and keep in the 8 stones forever really....I know I can do it (y)

Hi Melissa, welcome and Happy Birthday!

How is everybody? Well I've started a new job after almost 3yrs of being at home with my kids. It's part time and mostly while they are in school. I'm still finding my feet but hopefully it'll work out.
On the plus side all that being on my feet means I've dropped down to 8st 11 this week!
We are having beautiful weather here, it's great it doesn't feel like autumn yet.

How is everyone doing? Have a nice weekend x

Welcome Melissa

Congrats on the job Deb, that's fab.

I went to the gym yesterday and I've lost another lb this week... so I've been dropping a lb a week since I've started there. Not sure how as food at the weekend has been shocking. But must have been making up for it on my good days. I've only got one plan this weekend though and that's going out for a curry, it'll be bad..... BUT that's all whereas other weekends I've had loads on, so still planning on keeping syns low the rest of the week, but hoping I might lose more then a lb this week. So down to 9 stone 12, it's slow progress but happy that it's going in the right direction and to be honest I'm not sure where I want to be at the moment, part of me would love to get back to 8 stone 12, but then I wonder if it's maintainable (I did maintain it for a year before but my lifestyle has changed a lot since then, I seem to have a much more active social life)

Oh and going to get measured for my wedding dress this month.... not sure when yet but need to get it booked in :)

Weighed in this morning with a 2lb loss! :)

Now in the 8's - just. Weighed in at 8st13.5lbs!!

Just 2lbs to target?

WELL DONE!! Jealous :)

9stone 2 this morning so 1lb gain over my 2 week holiday. Feel like I'm really flirting with the 8s!! Big push this week to get there as would have had holiday weight this morning so hopefully an above average weight loss next week. Fingers crossed!!

So postman has been today...... and it looks like I'm going to be running the London marathon :/ no idea where I'm going to fit my training in with work and uni stuff, but will have to see how I get on.

So postman has been today...... and it looks like I'm going to be running the London marathon :/ no idea where I'm going to fit my training in with work and uni stuff, but will have to see how I get on.

Oh wow, well done you!! I think my social life is too boozy to train for a marathon !!

Wow! You`re gonna be busy! Well done on both. I`m sure you`ll be fine.

Finding this week a bit of a struggle. Even though I`m only a couple of pounds from target, I`m finding it difficult to focus on the plan.

Hi everyone,

It's great to see there's loads of you in the 9s/8s zone! First time I've come across similar weight/height people on this forum!

I started SW at 9st 12lbs (my 'comfortable weight' had been about 10st 2-5lbs but I started exercising and eating healthy before joining SW) and at weigh in yesterday I was 9st 1lb, woooo!

So determined to get to 8stone. Looking forward to seeing an 8 on the scales! I don't think I've seen that my entire adult life!!

well done Annie !!

after yesterday's calorie meltdown I think it's going to be 10 days before I get to the 8s rather than 3 days time!! GRRRRR

Hello lovelies,

Well I'm back from my jollies. I went on holiday and the day before I weighed in at 9st 8.5lb I have weigh in this Thursday so will see what happens but it's looking like a 3lb gain! I have 5 weigh ins before Cyprus and I want to get down to 9st 5lb for then and 9st for Xmas day!

I've gone and got myself a lovely little job in a school it's 20 hours a week so it's perfect. I can't wait!!

Xx

Hello lovelies, Well I'm back from my jollies. I went on holiday and the day before I weighed in at 9st 8.5lb I have weigh in this Thursday so will see what happens but it's looking like a 3lb gain! I have 5 weigh ins before Cyprus and I want to get down to 9st 5lb for then and 9st for Xmas day! I've gone and got myself a lovely little job in a school it's 20 hours a week so it's perfect. I can't wait!! Xx

Congrats on the job - sounds great!!

You'll be down to 9 in no time ?

STS - very frustrating as worked really hard this week. Oh well. Onwards and downwards - straight back to the gym after I weighted in so at least i didn't sabotage myself.

Back