Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

8st10 this morn! Since starting my new job, I find I'm not eating a lot the days I am working. Still getting to gym, so I'm happy!
I Would like to maintain now :)

How is everyone?
Well done Nikki on your new job. So much better for you now you have Millie!

8st10 this morn! Since starting my new job, I find I'm not eating a lot the days I am working. Still getting to gym, so I'm happy! I Would like to maintain now :) How is everyone? Well done Nikki on your new job. So much better for you now you have Millie!

So jel! Well done

8st10 this morn! Since starting my new job, I find I'm not eating a lot the days I am working. Still getting to gym, so I'm happy!
I Would like to maintain now :)

How is everyone?
Well done Nikki on your new job. So much better for you now you have Millie!

Well done!

Hello :) tentatively joining at 9st 13lbs! I've been in the 10's almost a year so very excited to have left them. My target is 9.7 but will see how I feel when I get there! xxxx.

Well done everyone!

I've been waking up to see 8st 13lbs on the scales some mornings!! My last weigh in on Thurs was a 'heavy day' and I weighed in at 9st 2.5lbs, although I had had a heavy, long weekend of non-Slimming World food and alcohol.

All I'm asking for is to be 8st 13lbs at weigh in this Thursday! 8st 12lbs is my Club 10 so hopefully I will get that within 2 weeks!

Also bought a pair of SIZE 10 JEANS on Saturday, which is the first time since I was like 18!!! So pleased!!

Hello :) tentatively joining at 9st 13lbs! I've been in the 10's almost a year so very excited to have left them. My target is 9.7 but will see how I feel when I get there! xxxx.

WELL DONE!!!
It feels amazing getting into the 9s doesn't it!! I had been in the 10s for at least a year and can't believe I've been seeing the 9s, and now the beginning of the 8s!

Well done everyone! I've been waking up to see 8st 13lbs on the scales some mornings!! My last weigh in on Thurs was a 'heavy day' and I weighed in at 9st 2.5lbs, although I had had a heavy, long weekend of non-Slimming World food and alcohol. All I'm asking for is to be 8st 13lbs at weigh in this Thursday! 8st 12lbs is my Club 10 so hopefully I will get that within 2 weeks! Also bought a pair of SIZE 10 JEANS on Saturday, which is the first time since I was like 18!!! So pleased!!

Amazing - well done! I'm still flirting with the 8s :-(

Amazing - well done! I'm still flirting with the 8s :-(

Awww, you will get there! Keep it up, this could be the week! I see we have the same target - to be 8 stone by Xmas!! Goodluck!! We can do it!!!

hope so raggy - stubborn scales!!!

Please can I join in?? I have slowly gotten from 10st 11 to 9st 13 and really want to lose the weight to be 8 something got Christmas. I'm loosely doing ww but clean eating. I keep falling off the wagon though!!

Please can I join in?? I have slowly gotten from 10st 11 to 9st 13 and really want to lose the weight to be 8 something got Christmas. I'm loosely doing ww but clean eating. I keep falling off the wagon though!!
welcome welcome!! Well done on getting to 9s - you can join my nightmarish battle getting into the 8s!!

What days are you doing? I'm planning lots of soups this week but I also love Mackerel on toast or a quick dinner I will have a mugshot with a salad xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh just read your doing WW...not sure how that plan works, guessing soups are still good on that though

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ive just made the super speed tomato soup but forgot to put baked beans in! Was still yum though, even my 16 month old little boy loved it and had seconds! X

Yeah it was delicious! Would love to know what it was like with beans too hehe might have to make it again, it had a very strong tomato tang to it, still lovely though! Got one portion left for tomorrow

I'm intrigued about this tomato soup, will have to give it a go sometime!

I can't seem to get lower than 8st 13lbs grr! So I'm kind of in the 8's, but only right at the top!

What height are you Chlobo? I also struggle to get past 8st 13lb, literally had to starve myself before my wedding to get to 8st 10lb! X

Back