Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Emma, can you sneak me in your suitcase please? x

I do thank u!! You've definitely stopped me from hearing face first to a slab of chocolate!

Ha ha, I am excited but it's for work so usually long hours but I do get the weekend off so need to focus on that :) xx

Even if you are working just think what the weather is going to be like!!!

I have taken up your challenge of trying 3 new recipes. This week (Tues-Mon) I will be making the chicken cake, Petes Chicken Biryani and Cajun Chicken Soup. Lots of chicken lol

downtownsuzie said:
Emma, can you sneak me in your suitcase please? x

Ha ha definitely! I could do with some company and u can keep me on track when I'm faced with the massive US portions ;)

lilprincessvic said:
Even if you are working just think what the weather is going to be like!!!

I have taken up your challenge of trying 3 new recipes. This week (Tues-Mon) I will be making the chicken cake, Petes Chicken Biryani and Cajun Chicken Soup. Lots of chicken lol

Oooh well done. What's chicken cake?!? X

lilprincessvic said:
Kim (I think) had it the other night. Its Chicken and Sausage meat and Cheese and bacon all cooked together in a cake tin. Looks interesting, theres a recipe on here for it x

Oooh I might have to try that too. Am really liking bacon at the moment x

Ha ha definitely! I could do with some company and u can keep me on track when I'm faced with the massive US portions ;)

I think we both know that would be a disaster waiting to happen! Loooooooool

I am furious at the moment! Have just taken DH to the Day Surgery Unit & they won't let me stay! I've wandered round the hospital looking for a cafe & eventually found one, but can't believe we're not allowed with our loved ones until they go down as there is no reason. Ill just have to go back & sit in the pokey waiting room! I feel a letter coming on! Its not the waiting that bugs me as that's expected but the dismissal....& I'm in the industry, makes me well mad! Will reply to posts when I gate back up there x

lilprincessvic said:
Spent ages trawling through the threads to find I didnt post my actual measurements but I did post what I had lost for 2 weeks.

Calf....-2cm this week/-5cm
Thigh....0cm/-3cm
Hips....-4cm/-7cm
Waist....-3cm/-7cm
Under bust....-2cm/-5cm
Bust....-4cm/-5cm
Chest....-4cm/-10cm
Arms....-1cm/-1cm

They are pretty good, would be great if that happened again.

Emma If you feel you need a break from group just call target then go back when you feel you can or dont go back. Im sure your C will understand.

Forgot to tell you all yesterday as I was so annoyed my MIL said that my face is too thin in photos!! This really annoys me. she knows im still not happy with how i am and goes on bout been too thin. I just want to shout just because you gave up on sw doesnt mean i have to!

Sounds like jealously to me! X

Whitey27 said:
Hmm, I think I would call target if I was happier with how I look but still feel really big and it's less than 7 weeks til bikini wearing.

Think I'm gong to break my goal down and now aim for 9 stone 7 - seems a lot more achievable and can then lower it in stages. At the moment 8 stone 7 just seems way to far away and I'm getting disheartened. What do u all think? Sorry for being so up and down. X

I'm with you there Emma as 8.7 seems so far away, but doing it in little chunks sounds more achievable x

Think it was Shellie that made the chicken cake as it wasn't me!
Well done on all the positives today girls as I'm far from positive but I'm sure once DH out of surgery I'll have one! X

kim63 said:
I'm with you there Emma as 8.7 seems so far away, but doing it in little chunks sounds more achievable x

I think so - feel better already whereas was totally overwhelmed before.

How's your dh getting on? X

That's a shame about your husband coccyx manipulation sounds sore I know how incredibly painful it is if you fall on it! Is it your turn to look after him now?

Glad you are feeling but better emma, hope you are excited for your trip I love America especially the food and shopping lol!

Glad your lodger is making a move vic :)

Ok my positive for the day- just back from a 2 hour walk which is the longest/furthest I have done myself without crutches woohoo! X

icklerockchick said:
That's a shame about your husband coccyx manipulation sounds sore I know how incredibly painful it is if you fall on it! Is it your turn to look after him now?

Glad you are feeling but better emma, hope you are excited for your trip I love America especially the food and shopping lol!

Ok my positive for the day- just back from a 2 hour walk which is the longest/furthest I have done myself without crutches woohoo! X

Grr don't know how he is as not allowed to sit with him & wait! One positive tho I don't have to listen to him whinging how hungry he is! X

Morning ladies :) crikey busy busy today with all this chatting! Have I catch up later.

Sorry to hear you cant sit with him Kim, that must be awful and frustrating all at the same time :-(

Great idea about changing goal weight by like 7lb at a time. I'm saying in my head all the one my first aim is to see an 8 and then work on the next number!

All you ladies doing ww just been up town to pound land and they have soooo many ww things!!

And for all of you, if you like popcorn then boots have started doing it in the meal deal, 88 cal bag of salted popcorn and it's huge!! X

Sorry to hear that you can't be with him, Kim. I bet he wants you there as well. Your last comment made me laugh, I must admit! What time is his op? x

Morning ladies :) crikey busy busy today with all this chatting! Have I catch up later.

Sorry to hear you cant sit with him Kim, that must be awful and frustrating all at the same time :-(

Great idea about changing goal weight by like 7lb at a time. I'm saying in my head all the one my first aim is to see an 8 and then work on the next number!

All you ladies doing ww just been up town to pound land and they have soooo many ww things!!

And for all of you, if you like popcorn then boots have started doing it in the meal deal, 88 cal bag of salted popcorn and it's huge!! X

I went there yesterday and couldn't get it all as I wouldn't have been able to carry everything! Going back on Saturday! Haha. I couldn't believe that they stocked so many things that our big Tesco doesn't x

That's fantastic!

Hope all is going well Kim?

I was very warm after my walk in - it is mostly uphill! I'm sure it has done me good though and I've coped so far with 4 days worth of email catch up!
My positive of the morning....made myself a huge pot of ratatoiulle yesterday for lunches this week - absolutely divine! Feeling very stuffed right now! x

Well done with your walks ladies - especially without crutches!!

Kim (I think) had it the other night. Its Chicken and Sausage meat and Cheese and bacon all cooked together in a cake tin. Looks interesting, theres a recipe on here for it x

I made chicken cake yesterday! It is suprisingly nice and yes, it does come out like a cake! The children loved it - going to be a family favourite for us!
I used Joes Sausages (syn free) - the boys usually moan about having healthy sausages, but they didnt notice!
I hope you enjoy it too!

Back