Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
OMG sounds scrummy & all thats within your PP? x

On simply filling the only ones there that are any points are the cider and naan bread everything else was free! :-D x

I'm finding that I'm far less 'hungry' now and that I'm actually looking forward to my meals again. Last night, I had tomato soup with a warm mini baguette (with Flora Light) and it was only 6 PP! It was absolutely divine and I'm considering having it again tonight! Haha

What time is your appointment Kim, or have you already had it?

Still no news on the flat - how soon is too soon to call for an update without sounding needy?

I'm finding that I'm far less 'hungry' now and that I'm actually looking forward to my meals again. Last night, I had tomato soup with a warm mini baguette (with Flora Light) and it was only 6 PP! It was absolutely divine and I'm considering having it again tonight! Haha

What time is your appointment Kim, or have you already had it?

Still no news on the flat - how soon is too soon to call for an update without sounding needy?

Why do you think you're far less hungry? If you 3 have such good losses I may consider popping across to it, but will wait a few weeks to see how you all get on. Is it easy to get to grips with, as you all seem to be enjoying it so much?!
Scan is at 12.30 but have to be there by 12.15, so will leave about 11.20 as Im always early for everything as I get in a right tizz if Im running late!
I'd give them a ring now & its not needy you're just sounding keen & willing. If you get it, when can you move in? Have you got all the furniture, crockery etc to set up your new home? xx

Morning all....first of all good luck today kim!! let us know how you get on. Sorry for moaning (again) about myself. Woke up today and dont feel as bad. I can only keep doing waht i am doing but i am now off plan with shred so need try do it this morning. Once i have came back from caravan at on monday i will up the ante with sw and excercise. Feels like am not doing it 100%. Anyhoo today is a new day and i will need to refocus.
Have good day x

Another thing you can do Deb is post your daily food diaries on here so we could all have an input & perhaps guide you along your way x

Why do you think you're far less hungry? If you 3 have such good losses I may consider popping across to it, but will wait a few weeks to see how you all get on. Is it easy to get to grips with, as you all seem to be enjoying it so much?!
Scan is at 12.30 but have to be there by 12.15, so will leave about 11.20 as Im always early for everything as I get in a right tizz if Im running late!
I'd give them a ring now & its not needy you're just sounding keen & willing. If you get it, when can you move in? Have you got all the furniture, crockery etc to set up your new home? xx

I think partly because my stomach is getting used to eating normally again (ie: after 3 weeks off), but I think it's because nothing is free (well, not if you're tracking - it is on the plan that Laura is following), so I'm not eating for eating's sake, if that makes sense. It's a lot more flexible, you can eat what you like as long as you stay in your points, but in addition to your daily points, you also have 49 weekly points to use. So, on Saturday, it's OH's Dad's birthday and we're going out for a meal. I will save some of my daily points, but will top up with weekly points if needed :) I've had Subway and McD this week and managed to factor them both in to my daily points. I have 20 weekly points left for today and tomorrow, but I don't really feel the need to use them.

Thing is with the estate agents, I popped in yesterday morning to add something to our application, followed by a phone call to add something else (lol). Then Adam called at 5pm to see if there had been any progress and I'm worried that if I call again, they're gonna thing that we're a nightmare! We've got some bits and bobs, but we'll buy things as we go - we have the basic furniture, but still need to get plates etc x

downtownsuzie said:
I think partly because my stomach is getting used to eating normally again (ie: after 3 weeks off), but I think it's because nothing is free (well, not if you're tracking - it is on the plan that Laura is following), so I'm not eating for eating's sake, if that makes sense. It's a lot more flexible, you can eat what you like as long as you stay in your points, but in addition to your daily points, you also have 49 weekly points to use. So, on Saturday, it's OH's Dad's birthday and we're going out for a meal. I will save some of my daily points, but will top up with weekly points if needed :) I've had Subway and McD this week and managed to factor them both in to my daily points. I have 20 weekly points left for today and tomorrow, but I don't really feel the need to use them.

Thing is with the estate agents, I popped in yesterday morning to add something to our application, followed by a phone call to add something else (lol). Then Adam called at 5pm to see if there had been any progress and I'm worried that if I call again, they're gonna thing that we're a nightmare! We've got some bits and bobs, but we'll buy things as we go - we have the basic furniture, but still need to get plates etc x

Sounds a good plan! Does the info they give you give you points for things like subway etc & do you have to weigh everything?
Haha I'm sure they won't think you're a nightmare! What's the wait for? Do they have to check references etc before you find out? X

Sat in carpark waiting now & found a space eventually! Can't go for coffee as my bladder is on overdrive as it is! One positive lady gave me her ticket! X

Sounds a good plan! Does the info they give you give you points for things like subway etc & do you have to weigh everything?
Haha I'm sure they won't think you're a nightmare! What's the wait for? Do they have to check references etc before you find out? X

Yeah, in my starter pack there's an 'eating out' book and it has all sorts! My favourite Subway is 9 PP :D You do have to weigh things if you're tracking them, but they have PP scales which tell you the weights of everything. Tbh, I haven't ventured into recipes yet, as I was waiting for my books to come through! I find having a bigger breakfast (50g of bran flakes) fills me up for so much longer, so I'm less tempted to snack. Your DH might find it tricky though if he's a chef - I don't imagine him having the patience to weigh everything!

We're waiting for the landlord to approve our application before the financial and reference checks are made. I think we'll be fine as long as he says yes! So nerve-wracking. It's like waiting to go into an exam or pacing around waiting for a baby to be born!

Ok, so I got over it and called them.

WE GOT THE FLAT!!!!!!!!!!

Will be moving next week! SO EXCITING! They'd already done the credit checks - would have been nice for them to let us know! Bloody estate agents!

downtownsuzie said:

Will be moving next week! SO EXCITING! They'd already done the credit checks - would have been nice for them to let us know! Bloody estate agents!

Fantastic new !!!! Best wishes to you both xx

downtownsuzie said:

Woohooo that's great news hunni. So happy for you xx

So I was sat at work and I thought I'd go for a speed walk on my dinner. I only get 30 minutes and know that I can usually get into town and back. I tracked it all on my walk app and I did 1.51 miles in 27 minutes and burnt 174 calories.... This included a little mooch in boots and primark! So another positive today is getting off my bum and walking on my lunch hour clawed me back 2pp ands burnt 174 cals :-D

thats fab!! Well done u :)

Morning!

Wide awake with jetlag and its only 5.30 here - also feel hungry but know I'm not as ate before I went to bed. Am going to use the jet lag to my advantage though and go to the gym!

Positives for today:

- I will go to the gym
- I went shopping yesterday and got some lovely things in some cool shops they dont have in the UK
- I am going to stay on track today and not drink wine

Well done to Nikki on that HUGE loss. I only get losses like that if I low carb it so its v impressive that you can do that and eat "normally".

xx

Nikki<3 said:
So I was sat at work and I thought I'd go for a speed walk on my dinner. I only get 30 minutes and know that I can usually get into town and back. I tracked it all on my walk app and I did 1.51 miles in 27 minutes and burnt 174 calories.... This included a little mooch in boots and primark! So another positive today is getting off my bum and walking on my lunch hour clawed me back 2pp ands burnt 174 cals :-D

Well done Nikki it feels good to do something love earning points on ww it's a definate negative to sw. Oh and well done on your big loss how great must you feel !!!! :) x

Whitey27 said:
Morning!

Wide awake with jetlag and its only 5.30 here - also feel hungry but know I'm not as ate before I went to bed. Am going to use the jet lag to my advantage though and go to the gym!

Positives for today:

- I will go to the gym
- I went shopping yesterday and got some lovely things in some cool shops they dont have in the UK

Well done to Nikki on that HUGE loss. I only get losses like that if I low carb it so its v impressive that you can do that and eat "normally".

xx

Lol morning !!! Good for you going to the gym !!! Here's to your on track day xx

Yeah, brilliant news Annie, so happy for you! Now comes the fun part.....finding out all about OH's weird habits coz you're living together! x

Good girl! xx

Morning!

Positives for today:

- I will go to the gym

xx

Afternoon! Sounds as tho you're having fun on your work trip lol! x

Hi Kim
How's it gone ?? Hope you ok can go and put your feet up now :) xx

Hope all went well, Kim.

I practically live at his house anyway, so I don't think there are many more habits that I don't know about! Will just be so nice to have our own space - I love my Mum, but not loving living with her the 2nd time round! xo

Thanks everyone, for your congrats x

Back