Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

donna88 said:
I don't think its stress related, I'm not particularly stressed at the moment... just happy plodding along with things

My mum keeps asking if it could be something to do with ''that diet your doing'' which really annoys me, I don't see how doing slimming world could make me ill, its just healthy eating. My sister keeps talking about a diet she did before which she'll do again where for a few days all you eat is protein then you can introduce veg and carbs then have a day where you eat everything you want before going back to just protein.... I mean seriously, how unhealthy is that!?

Very by sounds of it...stick to what you know. Fingers crossed results soon x

lilprincessvic said:
That is silly. My doc tried blaming my headaches on dieting. He said I notice you have lost some weight. I was like yes I have lost 3 stone in just under a year. That's healthy!

Wow 3 stone, that's brilliant. How have you been feeling lately after the sickness?

Guys I keep tryin green days, then I think they are too good to be true. Can you let me know what you think?
Breakfast...muller, pineapple, apple

Lunch....cous cous (3 syns) with tomato, spring onion, mixed peppers

Snack....speed soup (was Extra hungry)

Dinner....batchelor pasta n sauce, macroni one, (2syns)

Healthy extras....wholemeal toast, milk for coffee and two alpen lights
Allowed two more syns for butter

Filled me up, is it ok?

Guys I keep tryin green days, then I think they are too good to be true. Can you let me know what you think?
Breakfast...muller, pineapple, apple

Lunch....cous cous (3 syns) with tomato, spring onion, mixed peppers

Snack....speed soup (was Extra hungry)

Dinner....batchelor pasta n sauce, macroni one, (2syns)

Healthy extras....wholemeal toast, milk for coffee and two alpen lights
Allowed two more syns for butter

Filled me up, is it ok?

Sounds okay to me, I eat a lot more then that on any day. Do you not eat breakfast?

lilprincessvic said:
Morning * week has come so glad I didn't get my hopes up :-(
Just waking up properly then gunna see wa the scales day :)

Awe hugs, can't be easy. Your tummy sounds fab tho. Are you enjoying the new dvd?

debtin said:
Awe hugs, can't be easy. Your tummy sounds fab tho. Are you enjoying the new dvd?

Yep loving it. Gunna do the cardio section this morning :)

I might try enjoying a flat tummy before it goes forever lol x

donna88 said:
Sounds okay to me, I eat a lot more then that on any day. Do you not eat breakfast?

Always have breakfast but been tryin out fruit and yoghurt this week. Wasn't really happening to be honest so back to bigger proper breakfast.
Had my wine and used my healthy Extra alpen lights as snacks rather than crisp or chocolate i would usually have and still have 12syns per day til weigh in wohoo

Hi lovelies,

Haven't had a chance to catch up, today is moving day and got so much to organise! Gained 2.25lbs, but not been on plan at all, so is to be expected. No big deal, as soon as I'm settled in I will get back to it x

Well done on your loss Vicky, especially as its * week & your sounding very positive with all the exercise. x

Dont worry about the gain Annie, which Im sure you're not, as you've got a lot on your plate. hope the move day goes well & enjoy x

Hi all :)

Newbie here, secretly been lurking as a guest for a while now but decided to bite the bullet and introduce myself and join in!
I'm Melissa, i'm 23 and live with my fiance and 2 children, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I put on quite alot of weight in my first pregnancy and I never really lost it then got pregnant with my second, didn't put on as much second time round but went to a weight I didn't like!
Pre pregnancy I was around 8st 11lb (got to the comfy stage with boyfriend, prior to that I was about 8st 7lb), during pregnancy I went to around 11st 3lb :(, weighed in at around 10st 10lb after, managed to get to about 9st 13lb from dieting and breastfeeding, then during pregnancy with my 2nd I went to 10st 12lb...anyway cut a long story short, I now weigh in at 9st 7lb 2 years on, not too bad really, I have been yo yo dieting for the past year but nothing was really working, or I found it hard to stick at it.

I started Slimming World around 2 weeks ago now and have lost 3lb so far, abit gutted that I didn't get a big loss like others I have heard, but i'm putting it down to that I don't really have the much to loose anyway, I want to get down to 8st 7lb ish again so I have abit to play with as i'm quite happy at the 9st mark. I go on holiday in 2 weeks so my first target is to get down to 9st 3lb, more if I can.

I'm not going to meetings just yet, my mum has clued me up on how it all works so I have been doing it from home, so I could possibly be doing something wrong? I've been mainly doing green days as I find red days hard, heres a typical day if anyone can tell me if i'm on the right track?
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with 150ml semi skimmed milk
Snack: Vanilla muller light yoghurt, fruit(blueberries, strawberries and a plum)
Dinner: Spicy sweet and sour mug shot, sugar free hartley jelly
Snack: Quavers
Tea: Bachelors mild cheese and broccoli pasta 'n' sauce (made with milk and water) with a bag of steam veg and 1 laughing cow extra light cheese triangle
OR Jacket potato with branston baked beans and salad

1 Coffee with milk and sweetner and a few cups of tea with a splash of milk and sweetner.

Am I on the right track, should I be eating more?? :confused: Once I get back from my holiday I plan to attend the meetings to loose my last bit of weight, just can't really afford it at the moment!

Melissa

x

Lost a lb :-D and I don't mean to brag but my stomach looks awesome this morning :)

well done on the loss and the stomach :)

I think I looked good this morning, so was gutted when I couldn't do the shred due to my abdominal pains :( Got half way through circuit one and had to stop. Going to try and do some extra bits during the day if I can, hopefully I can get back on the shred tomorrow

Hi all :)

Newbie here, secretly been lurking as a guest for a while now but decided to bite the bullet and introduce myself and join in!
I'm Melissa, i'm 23 and live with my fiance and 2 children, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. I put on quite alot of weight in my first pregnancy and I never really lost it then got pregnant with my second, didn't put on as much second time round but went to a weight I didn't like!
Pre pregnancy I was around 8st 11lb (got to the comfy stage with boyfriend, prior to that I was about 8st 7lb), during pregnancy I went to around 11st 3lb :(, weighed in at around 10st 10lb after, managed to get to about 9st 13lb from dieting and breastfeeding, then during pregnancy with my 2nd I went to 10st 12lb...anyway cut a long story short, I now weigh in at 9st 7lb 2 years on, not too bad really, I have been yo yo dieting for the past year but nothing was really working, or I found it hard to stick at it.

I started Slimming World around 2 weeks ago now and have lost 3lb so far, abit gutted that I didn't get a big loss like others I have heard, but i'm putting it down to that I don't really have the much to loose anyway, I want to get down to 8st 7lb ish again so I have abit to play with as i'm quite happy at the 9st mark. I go on holiday in 2 weeks so my first target is to get down to 9st 3lb, more if I can.

I'm not going to meetings just yet, my mum has clued me up on how it all works so I have been doing it from home, so I could possibly be doing something wrong? I've been mainly doing green days as I find red days hard, heres a typical day if anyone can tell me if i'm on the right track?
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with 150ml semi skimmed milk
Snack: Vanilla muller light yoghurt, fruit(blueberries, strawberries and a plum)
Dinner: Spicy sweet and sour mug shot, sugar free hartley jelly
Snack: Quavers
Tea: Bachelors mild cheese and broccoli pasta 'n' sauce (made with milk and water) with a bag of steam veg and 1 laughing cow extra light cheese triangle
OR Jacket potato with branston baked beans and salad

1 Coffee with milk and sweetner and a few cups of tea with a splash of milk and sweetner.

Am I on the right track, should I be eating more?? :confused: Once I get back from my holiday I plan to attend the meetings to loose my last bit of weight, just can't really afford it at the moment!

Melissa

x

Hello & welcome to the 9's. 3lbs in 2 weeks is a good loss & try not to compare yourself to others as we're all different!
Ref your food for the day....where is the real food? You seem to be eating a lot of processed food out of packets, which wont really help you lose weight. Try & have some fresh food if you can, which will be tastier & probably a lot cheaper! Also, where are your syns as you should be having 5-15 per day & top up with SF foods if you can. Hope that helps & just 'shout' if you need any help with anything, as we're all here to help

Afternoon girls
Hi to all newbies :) this group is getting busy :)

Good luck with your house move Annie I'm sure once your settled into a routine getting back on track will be easy xx

Well done on your loss this week vicky even with * week and liking the sound of your abs all that hard work is paying off r u enjoying the new DVD better than shred?? Not had chance yet to look at it so still shredding :)

Donna hope you get some answers from your scan never good having unexplained pains. Don't push yourself with the shred if your in pain I'd leave it.... it is intense
Take care and hope you get it sorted :) xx

What's for tea everyone???
were having vicky's enchalatas (spelling??) yummy might have a cheeky bacardi/d.coke it is a bank holiday weekend lol
going have tea at our friends tommorrow night but think it will be a chicken dinner so should be ok just they do drink loads red wine so see how it goes

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend everyone keep smiling :) :) xx

^^Yeah I think I should just leave it, just gutting as I am starting to notice results, but I can always go back to it once I'm better (at least I'll have the motivation of knowing I was seeing results after a week)

I'm having a red day today, having chicken stuffed with a babybel topped with BBQ sauce and wrapped in bacon, with roast butternut squash and steamed veg. Could have had potatoes with it but I fancy a hifi or baked apple and mincemeat later and already had a pitta bread for lunch :)

Afternoon ladies :)

So sorry not been aroun much this week but as you all know I had an off plan weekend. Tomorrow is WI day and then it's 4 weeks until the wedding. Think I'll carry on with ww for the time being. Off away for the night tomorrow so Monday is a new beginning :) xxx

Hi lovelies,

Haven't had a chance to catch up, today is moving day and got so much to organise! Gained 2.25lbs, but not been on plan at all, so is to be expected. No big deal, as soon as I'm settled in I will get back to it x

good luck with the move, hope it all goes well

Back