Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I was thinking that it didn't seem much food :-/ I do have a pink grapefruit, so I might have half of that with a ww yog (1 syn) and then maybe a hot choc this afternoon and a bag of pop corn (4 syns) I'll see how I get on after my beans on toast. Hehe xx

Its just I remembered you said in a previous post you said you didn't think you ate enough! From that menu above, you dont, so eat you bad naughty girl! x

kim63 said:
Its just I remembered you said in a previous post you said you didn't think you ate enough! From that menu above, you dont, so eat you bad naughty girl! x

Hehe I will I promise, that why I'm going to post at the end of the day my food so you can tell me if I go wrong anywhere. Think things like popcorn will be good as I'll be going to the cinema loads now and boots have bought out bags of maple or salted flavour popcorn at 4-5 syns a bag. I even said to OH lat night that I was going to take flasks of soup to the cinema with me.,. He wasn't impressed! Xxx

Hehe I will I promise, that why I'm going to post at the end of the day my food so you can tell me if I go wrong anywhere. Think things like popcorn will be good as I'll be going to the cinema loads now and boots have bought out bags of maple or salted flavour popcorn at 4-5 syns a bag. I even said to OH lat night that I was going to take flasks of soup to the cinema with me.,. He wasn't impressed! Xxx

Haha! Just fill up & have a big meal before you go to the cinema so you wont be tempted! You have the popcorn, so that should help with the munchies! x

kim63 said:
Haha! Just fill up & have a big meal before you go to the cinema so you wont be tempted! You have the popcorn, so that should help with the munchies! x

Good plan, I'm use my slow cooker loads for making soup so I think I could use the same soup recipes but add things like, chicken, mince or home made meatballs. Mmmmm!! I <3 SW! Xx

Good plan, I'm use my slow cooker loads for making soup so I think I could use the same soup recipes but add things like, chicken, mince or home made meatballs. Mmmmm!! I <3 SW! Xx

The list is endless for slow cooker meals. I dont use mine as much as I should, the last thing I made was a goulash with a really cheap cut of beef & it was gorgeous & tender x

kim63 said:
By doing this, its more like 'normal' eating/drinking, as Im sure the majority of non-diet people do this every week & have no problems with their weight. Thats probably why you are maintaining your weight & looking back thru my stats why I've STS for a while.......good all week & then having a blow out at the weekend. This is stopping now as I really must shift the weight, but it gives me hope for when Im at target as thats the way I'll be able to maintain like you are.
I do stick between 5-15 per day & count them down weekly out of curiosity, but I dont save them for a weekend. My weekend naughties are no longer! :cry:

Sounds a good day, but poor you. Maybe you need to get to your GP to get some ABx if its sinusitis! Oh dear, sorry you're going to a funeral, was it somebody close? x

Tuttut counting calories!!! x

Good luck for your first day back on SW. What you having today? Do you still want to do the 100% challenge, on day 3 now, so 'come on down'! x

Haha no I was saying that the syns I have left over only equate to 400 calories because that's the way we count syns? Based on calories...am sure that isn't a lot and not sure its enough to make us maintain? Do you go over your syns by having your treats or do you do it within them? It's all trial and error I suppose but am sure (hoping) that by staying within the syns it will be ok...fingers crossed.

Hi, I was 100% yesterday and used 6 syns :)

It's my great uncle who was died, he had lung cancer. 4 years ago I didn't know anyone who had had cancer now I have lost my Grandma and great uncle to lung cancer, both my grandads have survived 2 different types of cancer and my cousin has a tumour. Cancer sucks!!

Just come out of the service n on way to wake. Not going back to work after gunna go curl up and feel sorry for myself lol x

Hi, I was 100% yesterday and used 6 syns :)

It's my great uncle who was died, he had lung cancer. 4 years ago I didn't know anyone who had had cancer now I have lost my Grandma and great uncle to lung cancer, both my grandads have survived 2 different types of cancer and my cousin has a tumour. Cancer sucks!!

Just come out of the service n on way to wake. Not going back to work after gunna go curl up and feel sorry for myself lol x

Sorry to hear all that Vicky & yes cancer is a b***h!!!

What day did you do & did you have all your Hex's....sorry Im a bit anal & SW is probably the last thing on your mind! x

Haha no I was saying that the syns I have left over only equate to 400 calories because that's the way we count syns? Based on calories...am sure that isn't a lot and not sure its enough to make us maintain? Do you go over your syns by having your treats or do you do it within them? It's all trial and error I suppose but am sure (hoping) that by staying within the syns it will be ok...fingers crossed.

No I dont save the syns for my blow outs at the weekend, I just go off plan.....hence my weight is at a STS! This is not the way to do SW & Im stopping doing that now as I must get rid of these last 13lbs grrrrr!!!
For the challenge Deb.....what day did you do, your Hex's & syns please.......sorry Im anal!!! x

kim63 said:
No I dont save the syns for my blow outs at the weekend, I just go off plan.....hence my weight is at a STS! This is not the way to do SW & Im stopping doing that now as I must get rid of these last 13lbs grrrrr!!!
For the challenge Deb.....what day did you do, your Hex's & syns please.......sorry Im anal!!! x

Not at all, it keeps me on track.100% ee both healthy extras and 12 syns. Need double check syns but sure that's correct.
Also back from funeral, so sad. Only had two alpen light bars so far but also doing green today.
Kim would you not try saving say five syns so you could have wine? I know you like to relax with hubby. Last week when I felt like munching I ate my alpen lights and pineapple. This is a very new thing for me to do this, usually its kettle chips. Am hoping its ok as its like a wee reward haha

Nikki<3 said:
I was thinking that it didn't seem much food :-/ I do have a pink grapefruit, so I might have half of that with a ww yog (1 syn) and then maybe a hot choc this afternoon and a bag of pop corn (4 syns) I'll see how I get on after my beans on toast. Hehe xx

Welcome back!! It doesn't seem a lot but it can be hard to eat more when not hungry and just for sake of it but I Do think you need to eat to lose. Try to eat something every 2-3 hours, some fruit etc to keep metabolism going x

debtin said:
Welcome back!! It doesn't seem a lot but it can be hard to eat more when not hungry and just for sake of it but I Do think you need to eat to lose. Try to eat something every 2-3 hours, some fruit etc to keep metabolism going x

Thanks Hun :)

Im not really prepared and need to do a bit of a shop, the only SW things I have left in the cupboards from last time are, mug shots, pasta n sauce and alpen lights.... Trying to stay clear of the packets so really there my emergency stash!

I found in my short stint with ww that I was eating every hour practically but nothing decent! Xxx

kim63 said:
Sorry to hear all that Vicky & yes cancer is a b***h!!!

What day did you do & did you have all your Hex's....sorry Im a bit anal & SW is probably the last thing on your mind! x

Yesterday was a ee again. I'm back to red again today. Had my hexb and used my hexa! Made myself a choci milkshake with soya!

Not at all, it keeps me on track.100% ee both healthy extras and 12 syns. Need double check syns but sure that's correct.
Also back from funeral, so sad. Only had two alpen light bars so far but also doing green today.
Kim would you not try saving say five syns so you could have wine? I know you like to relax with hubby. Last week when I felt like munching I ate my alpen lights and pineapple. This is a very new thing for me to do this, usually its kettle chips. Am hoping its ok as its like a wee reward haha

The trouble is with me I cant just have one glass of wine, coz once I get the taste for it I want the whole bottle lol! Also, it gives me the munchies, so the only way is to not have any at all. My DH is training for a charity bike ride so doesn't want to drink at the weekends anymore & I wont drink on my own.....so problem solved......I hope! x

Kim (9st 6lbs)
Tuesday 8th - 100% Red Day. I x HexA 2 x HexB. 8 Syns
Wednesday - 100% Red Day. 1 x HexA 1 x HexB. 8 Syns
Thursday 10th -

Nikki (9st 11bs)
Tuesday 8th -
Wednesday 9th -
Thursday 10th -

Vicky (10st)
Tuesday 8th - 100% EE Day. 1 x HexB. 14 Syns
Wednesday 9th - 100% EE Day. 1 x HexA 1 x HexB. 6 Syns
Thursday 10th -

Debbie (8st 9lbs)
Tuesday 8th - 100% EE Day. 1 x HexA 1 x HexB. 9 Syns
Wednesday 9th - 100% EE Day. 1 x HexA 1 x HexB. 12 Syns
Thursday 10th

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Tuesday 8th - 100% EE Day. 1 x HexA. 2 x 0.5 HexB. 8.5 Syns
Wednesday 9th - 100% EE. 1 x HexA 2 x0.5 HexB. 8.5 Syns
Thursday 10th -

Im not sure what to do about my gym membership ladies. My gym is 5 miles from my house, yet only 1.5 miles from my mum and dads, I used to wake in the morning at about 6 and head down the gym, then pick my mum up at 8.30 so we can go to work. My membership is £40 a month and I have been only 2 times in 2 months (being poorly and all that)

So.... When I go to the gym I tend to I on the treadmill, do some weights and that's about it.

My options now are:

1: put my membership on hold and buy a treadmill.
2: keep my membership and go in the mornings (2/3 times a week) and go running with OH
3: quit the gym and run outside and do my DVDs

Hmmmm decisions!

Nikki<3 said:
Im not sure what to do about my gym membership ladies. My gym is 5 miles from my house, yet only 1.5 miles from my mum and dads, I used to wake in the morning at about 6 and head down the gym, then pick my mum up at 8.30 so we can go to work. My membership is £40 a month and I have been only 2 times in 2 months (being poorly and all that)

So.... When I go to the gym I tend to I on the treadmill, do some weights and that's about it.

My options now are:

2: keep my membership and go in the mornings (2/3 times a week) and go running with OH

Hmmmm decisions!

Depends, would you actually do it at home?

lilprincessvic said:
Depends, would you actually do it at home?

I think I'd use the treadmill daily if it was there for me to use x

My options now are:

Hmmmm decisions!

Personally, I would cancel the gym membership & go out running on your own or with OH. You could justify spending £40 a month if you 3-5 days per week, but would you commit doing that every month to get your monies worth! You could save the £40 for a few months & buy a new treadmill, or have a look on eBay/Freecycle etc & get a second hand one. What about getting a road bike? DH paid £500 for mine, but I know you can get cheaper ones & cycling is kinder on the joints!
So, my opinion would be cancel the gym & save your money for other things! Lets see what the others think! x

kim63 said:
Personally, I would cancel the gym membership & go out running on your own or with OH. You could justify spending £40 a month if you 3-5 days per week, but would you commit doing that every month to get your monies worth! You could save the £40 for a few months & buy a new treadmill, or have a look on eBay/Freecycle etc & get a second hand one. What about getting a road bike? DH paid £500 for mine, but I know you can get cheaper ones & cycling is kinder on the joints!
So, my opinion would be cancel the gym & save your money for other things! Lets see what the others think! x

See that's what im thinking, I could save £480 in a year! That a lot of money. The problem we have is space, I don't know if I have room to store a treadmill :-/ I really want to go road running but OH has pulled a muscle playing cricket so tonight we are going to ease ourselves back into exercise and go for a 3 miles power walk instead. Hoping he might put his trainers on incase we decide to jog hehe.

Would love love love a bike but we have no garage :-( only an out house lobby. So again no storage.

All exercise suggestions welcome! I need some serious toning exercises for the next few weeks

Xxx

Back