Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ooh went to see dark shadows this afternoon :) johnny depp as a vampire what's there not to love?!

Going to have takeaway tonight and finish off the majority of the American sweets then back on track tomorrow :-D x

icklerockchick said:
Ooh went to see dark shadows this afternoon :) johnny depp as a vampire what's there not to love?!

Going to have takeaway tonight and finish off the majority of the American sweets then back on track tomorrow :-D x

Hope you have enjoyed your off plan days. It's good to do it but even better if it doesn't last weeks like me lol

Well went all the way back to my dress shop on the basis they had my size and colour I wanted, girl confirmed on phone. Got there and was wrong blinking dress.....scream. ended up getting the blue one tho the bridesmaids are in blue but honestly after two hours of trying to decide I took the blue oops shop wouldn't give me refund so either that or leave with the original purple one.
Have cream shoes and cream bag and was thinkin of wearing pearls?
So go to get oh his outfit and he gets everything in under an hour and all in one shop. How easy do they have it?
So been on track today but not eaten enough as been running around all day and heading back out
Feel like am neglecting you all but be back soon x

Well went all the way back to my dress shop on the basis they had my size and colour I wanted, girl confirmed on phone. Got there and was wrong blinking dress.....scream. ended up getting the blue one tho the bridesmaids are in blue but honestly after two hours of trying to decide I took the blue oops shop wouldn't give me refund so either that or leave with the original purple one.
So go to get oh his outfit and he gets everything in under an hour and all in one shop. How easy do they have it?
So been on track today but not eaten enough as been running around all day and heading back out

The blue one was stunning Deb & sure you will look stunning & you MUST post a photo of yourself in all your finery. The accessories sound lovely as well & pearls would look fabulous. Funny enough I wore my double set of pearls my parents gave me for my 21st last Saturday & I think pearls always look classy.
Men are a pain in the bum....in & out of the first shop & they're done!
What shop did you get your dress from as haven't heard of that designer? x

Well it looks lovely :) I'm sure you'll look amazing

Ended up changing the veg I was having with tea after going shopping, instead of carrots and brocolli, I went for roast courgette, mushrooms, cherry toms, aubergine and onion. Was lovely. The chicken turned out really well as well... I'm stuffed now as well :)

Can't make my mind up what plan to go for tomorrow, going to make pork fajita mix, so should I have it with roast marrow and go red or chips and go ee... hmmmm, going to lidl tomorrow as well, if they have some nice peppers I'll do stuffed peppers!

Helen well done on getting to your target & good luck on the next 7lbs. I thought you'd disappeared, so I apologise as I took you out of the 119ers, but it looks as tho you're just going to 9stone now. I think you would need a spare week to go back thru the thread to see what we've been up to.....long & short of it.....we're plodding on, albeit slowly! x

Laura is Dark shadows any good as really fancy going to see it, but if its scary DH wont go as he's a scardy cat! x

HELP.......I've just signed up to Twitter & I dont know how to do it!!!!! I found my brother & nephew & sent them a tweet, but when I went on their page my tweet wasn't there.....what am I doing wrong, Im such a muppet!!! x

kim63 said:
Helen well done on getting to your target & good luck on the next 7lbs. I thought you'd disappeared, so I apologise as I took you out of the 119ers, but it looks as tho you're just going to 9stone now. I think you would need a spare week to go back thru the thread to see what we've been up to.....long & short of it.....we're plodding on, albeit slowly! x

Laura is Dark shadows any good as really fancy going to see it, but if its scary DH wont go as he's a scardy cat! x

Not scary at all infact pretty funny :) bit strange as all Tim burton films tend to be but I love them! Really enjoyed it might even go see it again as I have an unlimited cinema card that I pay monthly them can go as often as I want, not been making much use of it lately but now that I can get myself into town think I will be abusing it as gets me out the house somewhere other than my daily walk to Asda! X

HELP.......I've just signed up to Twitter & I dont know how to do it!!!!! I found my brother & nephew & sent them a tweet, but when I went on their page my tweet wasn't there.....what am I doing wrong, Im such a muppet!!! x

You've done nothing wrong, it will show up on your page, if they reply to you it will show up on their page. They will be able to see that you've sent them a tweet by checking...something or other, sorry I have twitter but don't use it. I think its a little odd to be fair

Not scary at all infact pretty funny :) bit strange as all Tim burton films tend to be but I love them! Really enjoyed it might even go see it again as I have an unlimited cinema card that I pay monthly them can go as often as I want, not been making much use of it lately but now that I can get myself into town think I will be abusing it as gets me out the house somewhere other than my daily walk to Asda! X

I really want to see that but think I'll wait for it to come on lovefilm, we went to see the avengers at the cinema but very rarely go as its just so expensive

donna88 said:
You've done nothing wrong, it will show up on your page, if they reply to you it will show up on their page. They will be able to see that you've sent them a tweet by checking...something or other, sorry I have twitter but don't use it. I think its a little odd to be fair

I really want to see that but think I'll wait for it to come on lovefilm, we went to see the avengers at the cinema but very rarely go as its just so expensive

Re twitter. Exactly! You've not done anything wrong! Are they following you? If so, they'll be able to see it. I rarely use twitter. It is useful for following people/organisations and very powerful if you want to complain as tweets are so public!
40 mins until my first post target weigh in! Think I'll need a glass of wine after! Do you think that anyone will mind if I take a bottle in with me?? Joking, of course!
Hope you are all well? X

Re twitter. Exactly! You've not done anything wrong! Are they following you? If so, they'll be able to see it. I rarely use twitter. It is useful for following people/organisations and very powerful if you want to complain as tweets are so public!
40 mins until my first post target weigh in! Think I'll need a glass of wine after! Do you think that anyone will mind if I take a bottle in with me?? Joking, of course!
Hope you are all well? X

You go girl & Im sure you will deserve a glass of vino! xx

100% EE day - 1 HEXB 1 HEXA and 33 syns! Eeek! I blame TOTM! Good job I'm counting weekly!

Put some pj bottoms today and they are usually really saggy around the waist... They aren't now :-( bag packed for the gym tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
100% red today 9 syns 2 HEA and 2 HEB

Still undecided on whether to do red or ee tomorrow

breakfast will be fruit and yoghurt, lunch will be mackerel salad on red (possibly the same on ee) or I might go for jacket with lowlow spread as a HEA and bacon (plus side salad) if I do ee, tea is going to be pork fajita mix, just can't decide whether to have roast marrow or chips with it... hmmm

Sts!! So happy about that! So, the biggest social events of the year done (lots of eating and especially drinking) and still spot on target!
Going for a loss next week, to give me some room.
New mag is really good and for those that go to group, maintainers will be given a new book in a couple of weeks, focused on the challenge of staying at target. Fantastic news and about time!
What is nice, is that I now go to group which celebrates the target members. I feel included now (there are about 7 of us) and it makes the experience so much better.
Good luck for tomorrow Kim! And a huge well done for all of you who are 100% at the moment - it will pay off! X

Nikki<3 said:
100% EE day - 1 HEXB 1 HEXA and 20 syns Eeek! I blame TOTM! Good job I'm counting weekly!

Put some pj bottoms today and they are usually really saggy around the waist... They aren't now :-( bag packed for the gym tomorrow morning!

Have good pump teehee !!!!! Xx

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Sts!! So happy about that! So, the biggest social events of the year done (lots of eating and especially drinking) and still spot on target!
Going for a loss next week, to give me some room.
New mag is really good and for those that go to group, maintainers will be given a new book in a couple of weeks, focused on the challenge of staying at target. Fantastic news and about time!
What is nice, is that I now go to group which celebrates the target members. I feel included now (there are about 7 of us) and it makes the experience so much better.
Good luck for tomorrow Kim! And a huge well done for all of you who are 100% at the moment - it will pay off! X

Go Shellie Go Shellie!
At last SW are recognising the target girls & boys. I'm sure a lot of people have complained as I'm sure that's where they get most of their revenue from....the success stories which encourages people to join. In your target group do you just talk about maintaining or integrate with the main group as well?
Might have to pinch those recipes off you.
I'm now on day 14 of no booze & 14 days 100% on plan....first time for a while so I hope the scales like me tomorrow!
Hope to be joining you at target in 2 months Shellie....that's the plan anyways!!! Xx

kim63 said:
Go Shellie Go Shellie!
At last SW are recognising the target girls & boys. I'm sure a lot of people have complained as I'm sure that's where they get most of their revenue from....the success stories which encourages people to join. In your target group do you just talk about maintaining or integrate with the main group as well?
I'm now on day 14 of no booze & 14 days 100% on plan....first time for a while so I hope the scales like me tomorrow!
Hope to be joining you at target in 2 months Shellie....that's the plans anyways!!! Xx
2 months sounds good Kim! I'm up for that lol. Paid for my work/school prom ticket today n wanna look awesome lol. 13th July!!!

100% EE 1x hexa 2x1/2hexb 9 syns :)

My eldest daughter has had her sats this week so as a treat I said I'd make my chocolate brownies for her and the 2 boys I take school. I have been making these brownies for a few years and they are yummy.... worked out the syns and they work out at 10 syns a piece lol but it is a good sized piece that would still be a good piece cut in half so 5 syns not bad for a little treat. Going see how long it takes me to give in and have a piece :)

Looks like everyones had a good day too :)

Glad you sorted your outfit out Deb I'm sure it will look fab post a photo so we can see :) x

Well done shellie, have posted on your thread too xx

Can't remember any other posts sorry it moves so quick on here he he ;-) xx

Forgot to add I did shred this morning too
Ooh just need to polish my halo ;-) lol !!

kim63 said:
Go Shellie Go Shellie!
Hope to be joining you at target in 2 months Shellie....that's the plan anyways!!! Xx

Fingers crossed for wi Kim you've been so good no booze and 100% days I'm sure it will be good !! x

Back