Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lilprincessvic said:
2 months sounds good Kim! I'm up for that lol. Paid for my work/school prom ticket today n wanna look awesome lol. 13th July!!!

Right your on Vicky. My target date has always been the 27th July as we're going to a wedding in Whitby & its a full military wedding so a girls got to look her best! If we aIm for 1-2lb per week it can be done!
How you feeling now? Xx

lynica said:
Fingers crossed for wi Kim you've been so good no booze and 100% days I'm sure it will be good !! x

Thanks Ronnie & well done continuing with the Shred! Amazing what a telling off can do lol!
Keep away from the brownies .....no you deserve it for STS xx

Fab shellie! Feel pretty disgusting tonight it's the first time in a long time that I've really overindulged so much that I feel sick and sleepy and horrible - everything else I've ate over the past few days I've really enjoyed but just went too far tonight I think! :-( ah well looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow can I join in on the being 100% each day even though I will be counting points not syns? :) x

icklerockchick said:
Fab shellie! Feel pretty disgusting tonight it's the first time in a long time that I've really overindulged so much that I feel sick and sleepy and horrible - everything else I've ate over the past few days I've really enjoyed but just went too far tonight I think! :-( ah well looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow can I join in on the being 100% each day even though I will be counting points not syns? :) x

Of course you can join in Laura more the merrier. Shellie's joining as well so a busy little challenge, keeps my drug fueled mind active I suppose!
New day tomorrow Laura & you can start afresh. Good luck with WI.....eeeek! Xx

Before I reply to all other posts (tho is there time its been busy busy busy on here) i thought I better say to Kim.100% yesterday. Extra easy and both healthy extras with 14 syns. No shred
Today, not sure what I would call it except rubbish ;)
Was meant to be green day but hold my hands up and this is exactly what I had so if someone can decipher what it is I would be interested know;
Toast with scrambled egg using milk and bread as healthy extras

Tuna sandwich again using bread for healthy Extra and tuna as my b choice?

Singapore noodles from take away (whilst out shopping as no time for dinner) say 10 syns? Prob more tho.
Large bag quavers at 9 syns and curly wurly at 6 syns
Not good at all and thankfully doing weekly syns. Also missed shred which not pleased about but all the walking surely helped
Hate days where life takes over and I can't get organised or focused.
My only saving grace is I haven't used up all my syns. Will get back on track tom. Be in touch x

kim63 said:
Right your on Vicky. My target date has always been the 27th July as we're going to a wedding in Whitby & its a full military wedding so a girls got to look her best! If we aIm for 1-2lb per week it can be done!
How you feeling now? Xx

Still poop. Gunna try that hypnosis tonight!

debtin said:
Before I reply to all other posts (tho is there time its been busy busy busy on here) i thought I better say to Kim.100% yesterday. Extra easy and both healthy extras with 14 syns. No shred
Today, not sure what I would call it except rubbish ;)
Was meant to be green day but hold my hands up and this is exactly what I had so if someone can decipher what it is I would be interested know;
Toast with scrambled egg using milk and bread as healthy extras

Tuna sandwich again using bread for healthy Extra and tuna as my b choice?

Singapore noodles from take away (whilst out shopping as no time for dinner) say 10 syns? Prob more tho.
Large bag quavers at 9 syns and curly wurly at 6 syns
Not good at all and thankfully doing weekly syns. Also missed shred which not pleased about but all the walking surely helped
Hate days where life takes over and I can't get organised or focused.
My only saving grace is I haven't used up all my syns. Will get back on track tom. Be in touch x

Its not that bad....30 max if you over estimate! Just cut back your syns for the rest of the week or don't have your wine at the weekend lol!!!!!! X

It's official I hate TOTM! I look and feel like a beached whale.

lilprincessvic said:

Sorry vicky didn't reply to your earlier post sorry your feeling down huni please keep with it you've done so well and you should be so proud of yourself :)
I've got a few Paul mekenna books and CDs they are really good his voice is so soothing and he talks sense, hope you find them helpful.
I'm friends with another lady on here Jackie she's following slim pods and they are all about retraining our thoughts have a look at these might be helpful .
Take care huni and sending you a virtual hug xx

kim63 said:
Its not that bad....30 max if you over estimate! Just cut back your syns for the rest of the week or don't have your wine at the weekend lol!!!!!! X

Lol indeed ;) have a girly night in and would be rude not to tho I am considering it....seriously I am.
Good luck for tom x

lilprincessvic said:

Hey Mrs, not had chance to read all the posts from today but I will. Hope your ok and hugs from me too x

lynica said:
100% day EE 1xhexa 2x1/2's hexb 3syns
Made a really yummy banana cake/bread so easy and only 2 syns a slice
Going to re-start shred tommorrow... Got to day 4 level 2 so just going to carry on and if I do it every day I will complete by the end of May :) x

Oh are we at same shred level? (SOrry just catching up) i am due to do day 6 level 2 today?

icklerockchick said:
Ooh love the first 2 dresses Nikki and a size 6 wow so tiny!

Actually debating whether 119lb will be too low as I know this sounds a but wierd but I don't think I want to go lower than a 10, I currently am mostly a size 10 in places obviously different shops/styles can vary. I think my aim is to get to a small 10 rather than a big one! More toned and such. Going to aim for 9st and see how I feel when I get there I think as I have too many clothes I love and couldn't afford a whole new wardrobe lol!!

So positives for today
1- postman just brought me goodies yay! Found some money in my PayPal account so got some eBay goodies - superdry hooded checked shirt, superdry polar windcheater jacket and a holdall. Bit of a random selection but the shirt and jacket were half price in the eBay deals of the week and the holdall was cheap from Argos eBay store which is fab got adjustable dumbells for a tenner yesterday too :-D

2- my OH is playing a gig tonight so looking forward to that it's just at a pub in town should be fun night.

3- I am heading out soon to get bits and pieces for restarting ww on Friday. Looking forward to it though I am enjoying all the naughties at the moment too!

X

Sounds like good healthy attitude to have. I like feeling tight after the excercise so am more focused on that just now. Good luck starting afresh x

lynica said:
Morning everyone,
Well weighed in this morning and after a month of staying away from the scales Ive stayed the same, woohooo!!!! feels good to not have a gain :D
Plan for this month, is
1. stay off the scales again
2. stick to plan 100% when i can
3. If something social comes up then going to have that meal off plan and not stress or count it in on syns.
4. use syns weekly to allow for little weekend treats.
5. complete the 30 day shred
6. maybe go back to running club??

All the above are managable and number 6 i will try, my knee does not hurt anymore, but then ive not ran for 3 weeks at all so will see how it goes, might go for a run tonight both girls are swimming, so have an hour.
Whats everyone up to today???

Wow well done, you are doing amazing and loving the positives!!

Morning all, was just catching up and the interest in success express is interesting. Don't think its for me as I get bored of salad and veg after a while but will have wee look.
Hoping to do shred today as missed it past two days but means doing it while little one is here which is always a challenge. Have last minute night out tonigt tho it won't be for long but gives me no time to do it when wee guy is in bed.
Wish me luck ha

I am officially a serial weigher.... It helps keep me on track. I don't know what's cracking on with my body though, it's bonkers.

100% EE 1x hexa 2x1/2hexb 9 syns :)

My eldest daughter has had her sats this week so as a treat I said I'd make my chocolate brownies for her and the 2 boys I take school. I have been making these brownies for a few years and they are yummy.... worked out the syns and they work out at 10 syns a piece lol but it is a good sized piece that would still be a good piece cut in half so 5 syns not bad for a little treat. Going see how long it takes me to give in and have a piece :)

Looks like everyones had a good day too :)

Glad you sorted your outfit out Deb I'm sure it will look fab post a photo so we can see :) x

Well done shellie, have posted on your thread too xx

Can't remember any other posts sorry it moves so quick on here he he ;-) xx

Sounds pretty good syn wise for the brownies at least you know you can have half or even a full one and still be within your syns

It's official I hate TOTM! I look and feel like a beached whale.

I feel like that, wondering if I'm going to come on as well. I'm on the depo injection and don't have them very often but when I do I don't half, last time I had a lb gain a few days before (I gained 1 1/2 this week) and then I suffered very badly with pains ect... part of me hopes its not TOTM, but another part of me will be disappointed if its not, as where is this feeling coming from and where did the 1 1/2 lb come from

Morning all, was just catching up and the interest in success express is interesting. Don't think its for me as I get bored of salad and veg after a while but will have wee look.
Hoping to do shred today as missed it past two days but means doing it while little one is here which is always a challenge. Have last minute night out tonigt tho it won't be for long but gives me no time to do it when wee guy is in bed.
Wish me luck ha

I think I'm going to start the shred again, I had to stop because I was having abdominal pains but haven't had them for at least a week. Will wait until I get back to my target weight though in case I have any water retention gains from doing it, as I'm very close to the edge of my target range... and guessing by the next time I get weighed I'll be over

It's my Birthday next Tuesday (WI day) I was planning on still going to WI, as we're going out the following Saturday, but my boyfriend has asked me not to, he obviously wants to spend it with me and little one instead. So I won't be going. I have to say though I'm slightly disappointed as expecting a loss this week (but probably a gain the following week) I'm just really hoping the following weeks gain isn't too bad (and that even if I'm not getting weighed I do loose a fair bit this week) as although I've been 100% I don't feel like I've lost, not sure if that's just because of my unexpected gain though :/

donna88 said:
Sounds pretty good syn wise for the brownies at least you know you can have half or even a full one and still be within your syns

I feel like that, wondering if I'm going to come on as well. I'm on the depo injection and don't have them very often but when I do I don't half, last time I had a lb gain a few days before (I gained 1 1/2 this week) and then I suffered very badly with pains ect... part of me hopes its not TOTM, but another part of me will be disappointed if its not, as where is this feeling coming from and where did the 1 1/2 lb come from

I think I'm going to start the shred again, I had to stop because I was having abdominal pains but haven't had them for at least a week. Will wait until I get back to my target weight though in case I have any water retention gains from doing it, as I'm very close to the edge of my target range... and guessing by the next time I get weighed I'll be over

It's my Birthday next Tuesday (WI day) I was planning on still going to WI, as we're going out the following Saturday, but my boyfriend has asked me not to, he obviously wants to spend it with me and little one instead. So I won't be going. I have to say though I'm slightly disappointed as expecting a loss this week (but probably a gain the following week) I'm just really hoping the following weeks gain isn't too bad (and that even if I'm not getting weighed I do loose a fair bit this week) as although I've been 100% I don't feel like I've lost, not sure if that's just because of my unexpected gain though :/

Hi Donna, is there not a different class you could go to, maybe on the Monday? Hope your ok to do the shred...must say I have missed the torture for two days haha

Back