Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Annie.
In my old book for bacon.......85g uncooked, 57g cooked x

I'd already had my HEb's though, I had 4 medallions, all fat removed (don't think they were lean though). Don't think it will affect things too much, as I've only had 45 syns so far this week so far (I think)

Hi busy day today it's jessie's birthday so won't be on plan today although I have not had pancakes for brekkie had my usual so happy with that decision :)
Was100% yesterday though had 1 hexa &b and 8 syns EE

ooh whispers congratulation to Annie quietly loving your dress choice too ;-)

Well done on sts deb and claire :)

Have a great day girls xx

Hope you have a lovely day today Ronnie x

I'd already had my HEb's though, I had 4 medallions, all fat removed (don't think they were lean though). Don't think it will affect things too much, as I've only had 45 syns so far this week so far (I think)

Lean bacon = 2 syns per 28g........so dont think it will do any harm as you could syns it & as you say you've only had 45 syns. x

Lean bacon = 2 syns per 28g........so dont think it will do any harm as you could syns it & as you say you've only had 45 syns. x

Thanks Kim, I looked on the back of the packet and I am going to allow 4.5 syns for it. Oh well, could have been far worse!

kim63 said:
100% Challenge Week 4

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 8 Syns 38.5 mile ride 1425 calories
Wednesday- 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 16.7 mile ride 733 calories
Thursday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 11 Syns 30 mile ride 1131 calories
Friday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 5 Syns Rest Day
Saturday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 11 Syns Rest Day
Sunday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 10 Syns 21.7 miles 943 calories
Monday - 100% EE 1HexA 2 Syns Rest Day

Vicky 9st 12lbs (-1.5lb)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday - ? Off Plan
Thursday - 100% Red 2HexB 6 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday -
Monday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 11 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 2 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - Off Plan
Monday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 6 Syns

Donna 9st 0.5lbs (+0.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 3.5 syns
Wednesday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 2 syns
Thursday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Friday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% Green 1HexA 1HeB 10 Syns
Monday - Off Plan

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - 100% SF 9 Wkls
Wednesday - 100% SF 5 Wkls
Thursday - 100% SF 7 Wkls
Friday - 100% SF 9 Wkls
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% SF 7 Wkls
Monday - 100% SF 7 Wkls

Annie 9st 13lbs
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 6.5 Syns 25 min jog/fast walk
Friday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 13 Syns 1 Mile jog 103 calories
Saturday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 12 Syns Rest Day
Sunday - 100% Green 2Hexa 2Hexb 1 Syns 400 calories
Monday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 13 Syns Rest Day

Vicky, Ronnie & Annie can I have your meal plans please so I can complete week 4 please xx

Sunday was 100% green 2 hexb and 15syns
Monday 100% red 2hexb 1 hexa and 12 syns and a 5 mile walk

I'm back on it this week. Me and oh went for a walk yesterday and talked. He is taking me shopping today. It feels really natural n I might be nearly ready to go home. X

I'm back on it this week. Me and oh went for a walk yesterday and talked. He is taking me shopping today. It feels really natural n I might be nearly ready to go home. X

This might just be the best news ever :) :) :) xo

lilprincessvic said:

That's brilliant news! Hugs x

Thanks everyone for the well dones =P. I wish i could say it's because my mums stressed but this is actually how she always is. I'm hoping i can find somewhere that is willing to train me so i can get her to leave me be for a while. Have had enough stress as it is recently, unfort because my brother landed an amazing job straight after uni she thinks i'm being lazy... He did IT and they're always in demand. I did sociology.. Something hard to employ anyway but i want to do cooking something completely different.

Shes an advocate of treating kids exactly the same... But this also means she views us as being exactly the same person. Whereas me and my brother couldn't be more different.

Sorry shall stop ranting about family now haha. Off to toby in a bit! x

MidnightPrincess said:
Thanks everyone for the well dones =P. I wish i could say it's because my mums stressed but this is actually how she always is. I'm hoping i can find somewhere that is willing to train me so i can get her to leave me be for a while. Have had enough stress as it is recently, unfort because my brother landed an amazing job straight after uni she thinks i'm being lazy... He did IT and they're always in demand. I did sociology.. Something hard to employ anyway but i want to do cooking something completely different.

Shes an advocate of treating kids exactly the same... But this also means she views us as being exactly the same person. Whereas me and my brother couldn't be more different.

Sorry shall stop ranting about family now haha. Off to toby in a bit! x

Feel free to rant :) hope your ok.

Just been to primark and got some tiny high waisted shorts and a cropped jessie j tee. Gonna where it on my date on Thursday!!

Pleased to hear things are improving Vicky & that new outfit sounds very sexy & Im sure you will be able to woo the OH :) x

Oh dear Claire, doesn't sound very nice for you at home at the mo. Have you lived away from home for a while at Uni & just moved back? x

Im now officially bonkers! Went out for a ride in the pouring rain & now frozen thru to my bones, its that cold I've just turned the heating on! Will need it on as well for the boys when they get back from their first 4 hour ride.

Girls, I have the stats for the first 4 weeks of the challenge, would you like me to post them so you can see how well you're all doing? x

kim63 said:
Im now officially bonkers! Went out for a ride in the pouring rain & now frozen thru to my bones, its that cold I've just turned the heating on! Will need it on as well for the boys when they get back from their first 4 hour ride.

Girls, I have the stats for the first 4 weeks of the challenge, would you like me to post them so you can see how well you're all doing? x

Yes please :)

Oh got me some new shoes too. They r the best shoes I have ever seen in my whole life. I will put a pic up later x

lilprincessvic said:
Look at my shoes!!!!

Oooh they are adorable! My ankle so couldn't handle them but oh so pretty :)

What are the high waisted shorts like I'm really wanting a pair for summer? Been really good about not buying any clothes as cant afford any but really really want some high waisted shorts and a pair of creepers <3 x

Oh and I'm still popping in a bit but not posting as much sorry ladies!

Just feeling a bit out of the zone at the moment - finding it harder than usual to stay on track and just generally a bit down. Other than BBQ at weekend with all the yummy cocktails I've been on plan rest of time but definitely a struggle! Maybe because foods been really boring until I get some money? Just makes it hard to be excited about food like I usually am.

X

icklerockchick said:
Oooh they are adorable! My ankle so couldn't handle them but oh so pretty :)

What are the high waisted shorts like I'm really wanting a pair for summer? Been really good about not buying any clothes as cant afford any but really really want some high waisted shorts and a pair of creepers <3 x

Pale denim ones with a lil pink belt. They're a lil tight but think I'm bloated. Hoping to de bloat before Thursday when I'm wearing them....on a date :)

lilprincessvic said:
Pale denim ones with a lil pink belt. They're a lil tight but think I'm bloated. Hoping to de bloat before Thursday when I'm wearing them....on a date :)

I'm sure you will look fab, take a pic for us :p that's good to hear you and oh are working things out hope all goes well for you xx

Just had a little blowout - ooooops. Back on track now :)

MidnightPrincess said:
Morning ladies! In a bit of a bad mood thanks to my mum having a go about not having a job yet... When i don't even have my final marks of my exams or graduated. So thats added stress atm. But i'd love to join in the 100% challenge as well pleeease.

I weighed in today (decided i'd make me WI fit with the start day of 100%) at 9st 12 so thatd a sts for me. Which after my dads birthday is an achievement in itself! I will be going to a carvery today but will try and be as good as possible x

Try to focus on what matters, not others opinions but your achievement. Must be hard tho as its last thing you need to hear when you have worked so hard. Well done on sts and welcome to the Tuesday wi ;)

kim63 said:
Morning ladies

Actually felt hungry this morning, so shared breakfast with DH & nephew who are starting their 36 hour evolution at 10am! Off for a ride in a bit, but its bloomin freezing!
Just saw on the TV that Big Brother starts again tonight.......yipee! Does anyone else follow it, or am I the sad one lol!

Well done Debs on STS, pretty impressive after your week last week & of course I'll add you to the 100% challenge again. Cant believe we've been doing the challenge for 4 weeks now.......do you all want to carry on with it?
Lemons can be a trigger for migranes Deb, so maybe they are causing your headaches. Do you use aspartame at all, as that can be a trigger as well? xx

Thanks Kim. The headache is shifting and only had one slice lemon so reckon its been that. Not sure whether to stick at it in the hope my body will adjust or maybe even cut down.
Used to watch bb back in the day but not so much now. Let me know when you catch up with greys x

lilprincessvic said:

Good stuff, hope it all works out x

Back