Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Phew! Just finished Day1 Level1 Of JM 6 Week 6 Pack! Its very fast paced & will take a few more sessions to get into the rhythm, as I was forgetting which side I'd done, but think if I just copy JM exactly, I'll get there!
Can't believe Im saying this, but she's growing on me lol! Off out now for a Powerwalk with Charlie xx

I kept forgetting which side I'd done as well lol, I think she's nicer on the 6 week 6 pack then she is on the shred

Ooh, hope the job comes up for you Donna x

Thank you, spoke to little ones teacher as well about the position at their school, apparently they don't have anyone lined up yet and she said I should def put my application in there even though I don't have the primary experience yet :)

I need to get super free into my lunch :-/ I always struggle. Think I'll have to start making extra t dinner time to bring to work. I dont think chopped ham and super noodles cuts it lol

Well done on the loss Kim!

I gained 1.5lb but expected that to be honest as I've upped the exercise this week plus totm is due so mega bloated! Had one off plan evening last Friday and been good the rest of the time so know its just water retention so not disheartened by a gain even though it's my first in 5 weeks back on simply filling.

Yeh maybe done time off and just focusing on healthy eating might help vicky - I found I was really unfocused when I was swapping between sw, ww and days off plan, really got to pick one and stick to it or just disregard them all completely and try general calorie counting/ healthy eating. I think swapping days between them all just confuses it all if you know what I mean?

Hope your little one has a nice party- agreed spending a fortune on little kids is such a waste they'll be happy without anything elaborate. I know everyone wants the best for their kids but I know of 5 year olds getting iPads, blackberry phones and plasma tvs for their rooms it's just completely out of control! At that rate they'll be expecting houses by the time the big 18 comes ;-) I am sure the little one will be thrilled with his dragon cake and a couple friends round so try not to stress too much about it all!

Oh and went to see the Dalai lama today lol random! Choc waffle at breakfast and McDonald's lunch so probably off plan unless I can magic it into a propoints day but doubt it!! X

Thanks Laura, happy with that little pound!
Thats not bad Laura, as you have upped the exercise & if its * week, so glad you not too bothered by it. When I started cycling seriously, I gained 2lbs, but it soon came off!

By the way, did the 6 pack today, dont like those side plank thingies!!!!!!
Have a good time with the Dalai Lama! xx

I need to get super free into my lunch :-/ I always struggle. Think I'll have to start making extra t dinner time to bring to work. I dont think chopped ham and super noodles cuts it lol

I love being able to cook my lunch at home everyday, going to have to start thinking about things I can take to work as I'm positive thinking and come September I WILL have a job!
Do you like sw quiche? or make soup and pop it in a flask?

Well done on the loss Kim!

I gained 1.5lb but expected that to be honest as I've upped the exercise this week plus totm is due so mega bloated! Had one off plan evening last Friday and been good the rest of the time so know its just water retention so not disheartened by a gain even though it's my first in 5 weeks back on simply filling.

Yeh maybe done time off and just focusing on healthy eating might help vicky - I found I was really unfocused when I was swapping between sw, ww and days off plan, really got to pick one and stick to it or just disregard them all completely and try general calorie counting/ healthy eating. I think swapping days between them all just confuses it all if you know what I mean?

Hope your little one has a nice party- agreed spending a fortune on little kids is such a waste they'll be happy without anything elaborate. I know everyone wants the best for their kids but I know of 5 year olds getting iPads, blackberry phones and plasma tvs for their rooms it's just completely out of control! At that rate they'll be expecting houses by the time the big 18 comes ;-) I am sure the little one will be thrilled with his dragon cake and a couple friends round so try not to stress too much about it all!

Oh and went to see the Dalai lama today lol random! Choc waffle at breakfast and McDonald's lunch so probably off plan unless I can magic it into a propoints day but doubt it!! X

1.5 lb really isn't bad when its star week plus extra exercise, I can put that on with just one of those things.

I'm sure he will, I tend to over think things to be honest.... like all the time, I need people to reign me in at times.

Have fun

Thanks Laura, happy with that little pound!
Thats not bad Laura, as you have upped the exercise & if its * week, so glad you not too bothered by it. When I started cycling seriously, I gained 2lbs, but it soon came off!

By the way, did the 6 pack today, dont like those side plank thingies!!!!!!
Have a good time with the Dalai Lama! xx

I hate those side planks, can't do them

I love being able to cook my lunch at home everyday, going to have to start thinking about things I can take to work as I'm positive thinking and come September I WILL have a job!
Do you like sw quiche? or make soup and pop it in a flask?

D

1.5 lb really isn't bad when its star week plus extra exercise, I can put that on with just one of those things.

I'm sure he will, I tend to over think things to be honest.... like all the time, I need people to reign me in at times.

Have fun

I hate those side planks, can't do them

I love love love SW quiche and soup but they are 2 things I ALWAYS forget about, thanks for reminding me, i'm definitely going to some soup made this weekend!

Kim, as of tomorrow I'm dong 14 days at 100% with no alcohol so my 100% day will have to be alcohol free.

Its 2 weeks until the next wedding now and as i have thrown the battery out of my scales i'm not replacing it until the 5th July so that will be my next WI. Please all keep a check on my diary as I have been so happy the last few days with being healthy :D

x

Yesterday was sf, 5 weeklies, 40min walk, 10min pilates (abs were too achey for anything else damn you jillian!!)

Todays off plan and 70min walk lol. Don't think the walking will make a dent on the McDonald's lunch though :p x

Just a quick word to let you all know that my first shift went brilliantly today. 4am start to 12pm, so was a very early morning but i felt surprisingly happy all day haha, i was upbeat, not tired, tending to everyone and getting to know the staff pretty easily... We'll see how i do the same shift tomorrow asell though haha.

Its brilliant though as spoons gives you a "staff menu", basically a watered down version of the customer one, and you can have anything off of that staff menu for free on your break. If you buy something from the rest of the menu on duty then you get 70% off and off duty you always get 20% off food at any spoons.

I'm really glad i applied, was worried i'd feel like i was wasting the last three years. But so far loving it =)

MidnightPrincess said:
Just a quick word to let you all know that my first shift went brilliantly today. 4am start to 12pm, so was a very early morning but i felt surprisingly happy all day haha, i was upbeat, not tired, tending to everyone and getting to know the staff pretty easily... We'll see how i do the same shift tomorrow asell though haha.

Its brilliant though as spoons gives you a "staff menu", basically a watered down version of the customer one, and you can have anything off of that staff menu for free on your break. If you buy something from the rest of the menu on duty then you get 70% off and off duty you always get 20% off food at any spoons.

I'm really glad i applied, was worried i'd feel like i was wasting the last three years. But so far loving it =)

Sounds really good Claire. We had same when I worked at chiquitos. I used to love eating all the food there on my break lol.

lilprincessvic said:
Sounds really good Claire. We had same when I worked at chiquitos. I used to love eating all the food there on my break lol.

I've never worked in a restaurant or pub before so its a complete novelty to me haha. I am trying to be as good as i can be with the spoons food though, but that is the main time i eat, when i'm home i'm too knackered to wanna eat xD x

MidnightPrincess said:
I've never worked in a restaurant or pub before so its a complete novelty to me haha. I am trying to be as good as i can be with the spoons food though, but that is the main time i eat, when i'm home i'm too knackered to wanna eat xD x

I put on the majority of my weight when I worked in restaurants lol x

Glad you enjoyed your shift Claire pubs re usually good place to work as the shifts go in so fast as you are so busy!

At least wetherspoons has some more sw friendly food than most pubs- I love the 5 bean chilli with rice and tortilla chips or on a baked potato yum! The superfood salad is yum too though don't know what syns are like for that one. X

Sounds great fun Claire. I'm very jealous as would love to work in the food industry but would be big as a house, so you Will need to be disciplined to resist any naughty free food!
If you start at 4am, what time do you have to get up?! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Well this a first, me posting before anyone else in the morning. I was awake at 7am with itchy feet & raring to go. Having a rest day today from exercise & suprisingly dont feel too bad from yesterdays JM 6 pack, so I think Im over the aching muscles!
Off bra shopping again & DH coming with me, but he's going to park himself in Costa & read the paper as he's been ordered to rest by the physio as has a dodgy neck after his crash & needs to be fit for the charity ride!

Good luck with 14 days on plan 100% & no alcohol Nikki......you can do it! :) x

100% Challenge Week 7

Kim 9st 1lbs (-5lbs)
Tuesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns =57/105
Wednesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 9 Syns = 48/105 25 mile ride 975 calories
Thursday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns = 36/105 30min Powerwalk & D3 L1 Shred
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns = 95/105 Syns 30min Powerwalk & D1 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Saturday -

Vicky 10st 2lbs (+2.5lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan!
Wednesday - S & S 3 packs + Protein meal
Thursday - Off Plan!
Friday -
Saturday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (STS)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 8 Syns Shred
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1x0.5HexB 12 Syns 1.76 mile walk
Thursday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 21 Syns
Friday -