Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

100% Challenge Week 7

Kim 9st 2lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns =57/105
Wednesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 9 Syns = 48/105 25 mile ride 975 calories
Thursday - 30min Powerwalk & D3 L1 Shred

Vicky 10st 2lbs (+2.5lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan!
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (STS)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 8 Syns Shred
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1x0.5HexB 12 Syns
Thursday -

Donna 9st (0.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 8 Syns
Thursday -

Laura 9st 7.5lbs (-5lbs)
Tuesday - SF 9 Wkls 30min Dumbell & 1h walk
Wednesday - SF 6 Wkls 30min Skimble & 6 Wk 6 Pack
Thursday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 14 Syns 30min walk 160 calories
Thursday -

Debbie 8st 8.75 (-0.25lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 5 Syns
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Last edited:
kim63 said:
Haha, I know what you mean, you ache in places you thought never existed lol!
What do you do when you see the Dalai Lama????????? xx

Yup all sorts of places I didn't know could hurt are aching today!! In hindsight the 30min dumbell workout in addition to jillian was probably a bit over ambitious!

Basically you just go listen to him speaking - religion really isn't my thing but he's more about just being a good person and treat others well. Not sure what to expect from it really but OH is really looking forward to it. X

kim63 said:
Morning girls

"I dont believe it", the bloomin cat brought in another mouse 10 minutes after the first one, that I killed, but this one was dead thank goodness as I couldn't live with the guilt of killing another one! Im a bit of a soft b****r when it comes to animals, they are both now safetly wrapped in their little shrouds......the dogs scented poop bags lol!!!

Not cycling today as did quite a hard session yesterday, so going to do JM level 1 today as still waiting for my 6 pack dvd. Then Im off on a little shopping trip to buy a new strapless bra as my others are too big! Hate the bloomin things as I dont get the correct support with them, but needs must, as I could never do without as I wear a 32E!
Quick question & a bit of advice......the dress I bought for the wedding in July has a lace top bit round the shoulders so, so do I wear a strapless bra or do I wear a bra the same colour, berry, & you see the straps......opinions please.

Ronnie, thats not a bad gain, especially as you've had quite a few Off Plan days & you've started exercising & you're still within your target range, so you need congratulating for maintaining so well! xx

Nikki, I agree with Ronnie, it might be coz you've come off the Pill & its your body's way of adjusting or it could be ovulation pains! You've probably not experienced them befor being on the Pill & they can be quite uncomfortable! Get to yout GP if it continues or worried, but I do suspect ovulation side effects xx

Grrrr ovulation is a b**ch then lol I'm trying to eat some pineapple, grapefruit and lemon in water today to try and subside it. I've literally been on the pill 8 years so can't remember TOTM before that because it was so long ago.

Xx

Thanks Kim that's how I'm looking at it just maintaining so all good :)
Good luck on the bra shopping let us know what you get cause I really need new ones and a really good strapless one too all mine are a bit big now so don't do me any favours, I'm big in that department too so any you find that are good let me know ;-)

Hope your aches get better during the day Laura although I do like exercise ache in s funny way. Is the 6 pack DVD good ? Is it just tummy or does she work you all over? Might look at the reviews although I do like the shred works everything
Enjoy your trip tomorrow sounds different ;-) x

Nicky I get terrible p pains and use feminax over the counter from pharmacy they are fantastic and take away those niggles hope you feel better soon xx

kim63 said:

Thanks for this Kim I'll have a read now :)

About the dress and bra.... I would go for strapless but then again I have tiny a cups. My sister has E cups and she went and got a bra that can have multiple ways of doing them and so you could find a way that is comfortable, supportive but not showing too much strap? Xxx

Thanks Kim that's how I'm looking at it just maintaining so all good :)
Good luck on the bra shopping let us know what you get cause I really need new ones and a really good strapless one too all mine are a bit big now so don't do me any favours, I'm big in that department too so any you find that are good let me know ;-)

Hope your aches get better during the day Laura although I do like exercise ache in s funny way. Is the 6 pack DVD good ? Is it just tummy or does she work you all over? Might look at the reviews although I do like the shred works everything
Enjoy your trip tomorrow sounds different ;-) x

Nicky I get terrible p pains and use feminax over the counter from pharmacy they are fantastic and take away those niggles hope you feel better soon xx

I tend to buy most of my bra's from Bravissimo & find the Freya brand the best for us bigger girls. But with strapless I'd rather go into a shop & try them on. Will let you know how I get on xx

I'd try a couple of bra's on with the dress and see how you feel, I would be tempted to suggest strapless, but sometimes if I wear strapless bra's with dresses that aren't strapless I find the dress pushes the bra down making my boobs look saggy.... its only me that's noticed, my boyfriend says its in my head.

weird day today, spent half an hour with my year 7's only to find out my year 10's are in an exam this morning so I came home early, got soaked on the way!!!!!! But booked an appointment to go visit my sons school so I can hand my application in. Really hoping they consider it and don't write me off as all my experience is in a secondary school and not primary.

Kim.... Just read through that about ovulation pains and it makes sense!! Im wondering if lasts weeks pain was a mixture of ovulation and naughty food and this week is the lemon in hot water flushing my body out and the start PMS pains. Hmmm time will tell :)

Have just done a 30 min Powerwalk with Charlie & D3 L1 Shred! So after trying all 3 levels, I think level 1 is the hardest.....Im blaming the jumping jacks! I really ached the next day from level 3, was OK after level 2, so I'll see what Im like tomorrow after level 1! xx

Ladies, I'm going to pizza hut on Saturday with a friend but with me having all this horrible bloatedness from bread and pasta I just don't know what to have :-(

Ladies, I'm going to pizza hut on Saturday with a friend but with me having all this horrible bloatedness from bread and pasta I just don't know what to have :-(

Dont they have salad bars? Your bloatedness may be from the ovulation pain, so it may not be carbs! have you tried cutting out the carbs to see if it helps? xx

Other then the salad bar there isn't really much, hopefully your bloatedness isn't from carbs though and more ovulation :/

Little one has come home from school in a foul mood, right after I've handed his invitations out for his party as well. I tried saying if he carries on he won't be having a party but as soon as I start talking to him he kicks off. I really hope this is just a phase! He's lovely most of the time but when he plays up he's an absolute nightmare! I've just left him in his room to calm down

kim63 said:
Dont they have salad bars? Your bloatedness may be from the ovulation pain, so it may not be carbs! have you tried cutting out the carbs to see if it helps? xx

I've been like this for the last 12 months and as soon as I cut the carbs out all is good again. About 30 mins after eating pasta I feel uncomfortable and bloated xx

Bit the bullet and joined the gym! Was going to wait until I got back to work but I'm so mega bored and need things to keep me occupied. Need a doctors note before I can go but still exciting! X

did level 2 of the 30 day shred earlier..... I'd forgotten how hard it was, although I did it better then I used to, before I couldn't do the plank jacks but I did them today (I did feel like I was dying doing them though lol) can't believe how sweaty I was after just 20 minutes lol.

donna88 said:
did level 2 of the 30 day shred earlier..... I'd forgotten how hard it was, although I did it better then I used to, before I couldn't do the plank jacks but I did them today (I did feel like I was dying doing them though lol) can't believe how sweaty I was after just 20 minutes lol.

Ive got to get my mum back on the shred! It really works you!

So excited for tonight :-D off out for a curry with OH. Pay day meal lol we decided to go out for dinner once a month the week of pay day. X

So excited for tonight :-D off out for a curry with OH. Pay day meal lol we decided to go out for dinner once a month the week of pay day. X

oo exciting, where you off?

Me and other half decided to do same and have been having a date night the weekend after payday x

lilprincessvic said:
oo exciting, where you off?

Me and other half decided to do same and have been having a date night the weekend after payday x

We are going to a restaurant that has just had a refurb called Bombay night, never been before and since I have a 25% off voucher thought it would be worth a shot. Might have a cheeky glass of wine too x

Back