Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Worked trousers just ripped......... That's it, just clicked!!!

Going to try a kettlebell class later in the week but they offer loads of different ones - there's over 40 a week and they are all included in membership fee.

Also good is that all the class equipment such as the spin bikes, kettlebells, steps etc you can use as long as a class aren't using them as well as all the other equipment. It was nice and quiet when I went at 11am but the place is seriously massive - 3 floors worth- so I don't think getting equipment to use will be a problem even at busy times. x

Donna, I've had a letter like that before as supposidly the GP had rang me & couldn't get hold of me!!! Anyway, I rang the surgery & asked for a telephone app with my GP & he rang that day, but he does know me obviously thru all my neck stuff......can you do that? x

Good to see you back Deb. Hope you've had your fill of 'junk' & realise its not good!!! As I mentioned in a previous post to you, losing weight is as much a mental battle as it is a physical battle sometimes & once your head is in the right place, you'll be on to a winner! I think its a good idea lowering your target as it will give you something to aim for. At 8.7 your BMI is 24 & going down to 8st it will be 22.6, so both are healthy BMI's, but you have to do what is comfortable for you x

Laura, the gym induction sounds great. Will you go to any classes while you're there? x

Oh dear Nikki, maybe saying a month of no booze & being on plan doesn't feel very achievable, so why not try breaking it down into weeks & 'treat' yourself once a week rather than depriving yourself & then binging because you've told yourself your 'not allowed'! x

The receptionists are terrible at ours, not them themselves, but they don't seem to know anything. When the nurse called me last time I rang back and said she'd called and they made me hang on for a while then came back to say noone in reception had tried but if someone else had then they would call back!?

Apparently its taking 3 weeks due to annual leave, so I don't even know if the doctor I need to see is there. But the letter did say it could take a few weeks so its not like their concerned. My boyfriend thinks maybe I'm being referred to a doctor because they haven't found anything wrong with me yet so need to try more tests, but I think they must have found something else in the scan which they need to do further tests for or need to speak to me about because the way they were talking before I would either just need more scans to make sure it wasn't growing or they'd just leave it as there was nothing serious wrong, end of!

Going to try a kettlebell class later in the week but they offer loads of different ones - there's over 40 a week and they are all included in membership fee.

Also good is that all the class equipment such as the spin bikes, kettlebells, steps etc you can use as long as a class aren't using them as well as all the other equipment. It was nice and quiet when I went at 11am but the place is seriously massive - 3 floors worth- so I don't think getting equipment to use will be a problem even at busy times. x

Sounds fantastic

kim63 said:
Donna, I've had a letter like that before as supposidly the GP had rang me & couldn't get hold of me!!! Anyway, I rang the surgery & asked for a telephone app with my GP & he rang that day, but he does know me obviously thru all my neck stuff......can you do that? x

Good to see you back Deb. Hope you've had your fill of 'junk' & realise its not good!!! As I mentioned in a previous post to you, losing weight is as much a mental battle as it is a physical battle sometimes & once your head is in the right place, you'll be on to a winner! I think its a good idea lowering your target as it will give you something to aim for. At 8.7 your BMI is 24 & going down to 8st it will be 22.6, so both are healthy BMI's, but you have to do what is comfortable for you x

Laura, the gym induction sounds great. Will you go to any classes while you're there? x

Oh dear Nikki, maybe saying a month of no booze & being on plan doesn't feel very achievable, so why not try breaking it down into weeks & 'treat' yourself once a week rather than depriving yourself & then binging because you've told yourself your 'not allowed'! x

Thanks Kim. Just checked my bmi and its not something I have ever paid attention to or really looked at and can't believe 8st is better for me. Just assumed 8st 7 would be ok. Will continue meal to meal with the view that come weekend I should be ready to tackle it properly. Am not eating junk, just mentally gettin there without pressure. Thanks everyone x

Are you going to WI tonight Vicky? x

Im sure its not anything to be overly concerned about Donna, or otherwise they would want to see you sooner rather than later x

Im sure now the pressure is off Deb, you will find it will be easier for you & the weight will probably come off x

kim63 said:
Are you going to WI tonight Vicky? x

Im sure its not anything to be overly concerned about Donna, or otherwise they would want to see you sooner rather than later x

Im sure now the pressure is off Deb, you will find it will be easier for you & the weight will probably come off x

Yup Yup but after wa I've eaten this week I don't expect owt massive lol x

So I've had a bit of an epiphany and a bit of a cry. OH bought me a new notepad to write everything down and start a fresh with a clear head tomorrow :)

Unfortunately I didn't manage to buy new work trousers :-( so I'm either in my skirt or got to deal with the semi rip on the bum.

Going to make my new notebook into a diary with SW recipes out of my 5 years worth of magazines, weight tracker and syns :)

I can't carry on like I am otherwise I'll be backs in the 12's before I know it

Xxx

Nikki<3 said:
So I've had a bit of an epiphany and a bit of a cry. OH bought me a new notepad to write everything down and start a fresh with a clear head tomorrow :)

Unfortunately I didn't manage to buy new work trousers :-( so I'm either in my skirt or got to deal with the semi rip on the bum.

Going to make my new notebook into a diary with SW recipes out of my 5 years worth of magazines, weight tracker and syns :)

Xxx

Sound like a plan nikki. You always do well when you put your mind to it and am sure this time will be the same!
Just do each day or meal at a time but have planned ideas at the same time (if that makes sense). You will be great and sounds as tho you are armed with loads of sw knowledge and a lovely oh x

Well managed my first bit of excercise in four weeks. Feels good but whacked. Did level one of shred, forgot how hard bits can be. Still prefer level three prob cos I find it hard but easiest yet good.
My new mantra of each meal and each day at a time has worked for day one........It's fair to say I will bore you with it but if it keeps me sane and motivated then what can I say ;)
Didn't even have any bad food today...first in a while.

lilprincessvic said:
Good on u nikki.

I'm back from group and would like to say motivated but I'm not at all. Gonna try do a week 1 and will see x

Did you sit through new members talk? Know how you feel but you will get there x

Yay well done Deb x

Come on Nikki you can do it, plan & just take one day at a time x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

lilprincessvic said:
9 11 so can't remember why that takes me to.

I do the wi so didn't sit in. Gonna really try this week tho x

Wow that's 5lb off in 2 weeks! Surely you must be happy with that loss, so how come you're not motivated with such a huge loss! X

kim63 said:
Wow that's 5lb off in 2 weeks! Surely you must be happy with that loss, so how come you're not motivated with such a huge loss! X

Just done it in a silly way. Back to sw now :)

lilprincessvic said:
Just done it in a silly way. Back to sw now :)

I wouldn't say you did it in a silly way with S & S as it was something you felt you had to try. So don't beat yourself up about it, its done now & maybe in a way its helped you realise that SW is a fantastic way to lose weight......healthily & sensibly x

9 11 so can't remember why that takes me to.

I do the wi so didn't sit in. Gonna really try this week tho x

Well done and good luck with this week, this week is going to be my last 100% week for a couple of weeks :/ as we have my sons Birthday on the 9th and I'm having pizza hut and cake, the Sat before I'm going to try and avoid the party food at his party and just have pasta ect... but I can't say I'll def be able to avoid it, plus there will be cake, so will probably be tempted by that. Then the following Saturday I'm going to the seaside and everyones getting fish and chips, can't decide whether to just get either a small chip and mushy peas or fish (batter removed) and mushy pea's or whether to treat myself and have doughnuts as well.... hmmmmm..... but def be going low/no syn for the rest of next week and not sure on the week after, will have to decide what I'm doing at the seaside

Well managed my first bit of excercise in four weeks. Feels good but whacked. Did level one of shred, forgot how hard bits can be. Still prefer level three prob cos I find it hard but easiest yet good.
My new mantra of each meal and each day at a time has worked for day one........It's fair to say I will bore you with it but if it keeps me sane and motivated then what can I say ;)
Didn't even have any bad food today...first in a while.

Well done, I forgot how hard the shred was as well, but feels amazing after you've done it doesn't it

Xxx

You can do it!

We have the Olympic torch coming by tomorrow and I have my nails painted blue and red for the occasion lol. Little one has a sponsered walk after, overheard someone ask if parents can do it and they said yes so thinking of going just to get my face seen around school a bit more before handing my application in lol

Back