Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lilprincessvic said:
Well done Nikki. How do you feel about it now??

Oh as well ive had a discovery with the mirror upstairs. My OH cme down last night and said he feels horrible when he looks in the mirror upstairs so we have decided its defo the mirror!

Feeling good :) I just want to chill out and relax over summer and have a go at maintaining. Feeling good :-D

So glad it's the mirror!! First thing on the shopping list is a new one I think. Xx

Nothing on the staff menu is slimming world friendly, they were rushing me to pick so i panicked and had chicken and chorizo pasta. Only ate half as all the oil was starting to make me feel sick... Best put me as off plan until i find out the syns of what i just ate.

Hope you're all well haven't had a chance to read through. Only get half hour break. Speak soon x

After a long 2 years of dieting and a lot of thinking about it. I'm calling target 9st 12.5.

Yes I would like to be 9st but I have realised that 9st 12.5 is definitely maintainable and I know how to maintain :)

X

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!! :happy096:

Oh as well ive had a discovery with the mirror upstairs. My OH cme down last night and said he feels horrible when he looks in the mirror upstairs so we have decided its defo the mirror!

Nasty horrid mirror! I bet its one from a funfair that makes everyone look distorted!!! x

Nothing on the staff menu is slimming world friendly, they were rushing me to pick so i panicked and had chicken and chorizo pasta. Only ate half as all the oil was starting to make me feel sick... Best put me as off plan until i find out the syns of what i just ate.

Hope you're all well haven't had a chance to read through. Only get half hour break. Speak soon x

If you only ate half, I wouldn't worry too much. Cant you take in your lunches/dinner? x

Really happy for you Nikki & very glad that you've made this decision, as it couldn't have been easy for you. The pressure is off now & you can relax & with a BMI of 21.7, you're smack bang in the middle of healthy!

This is not to sound patronising, but Im proud of you, as you've battled your demons & won :D xx

Well done Nikki and maybe you'll even end up losing now the pressure is off.

Might look into that chromium stuff Vicky as I really don't want to go on pills but I'm struggling.

Bit of a strange day - found out I have to go back to work a day earlier than expected so Wednesday eek! After 7 months off I am really dreading it but at the same time I do want to get back to normal.

Also turns out their idea of a phased return is done over 2 weeks then straight into full time hours again :-/ x

So much to comment not. Lap top has a nasty virus so not able to scroll up as I type.
Laura maybe once you get back to work, back to routine etc you may find you won't need the pills? It's ok for me to say that though and don't know your history but do what feels best. Going back to work after a break is hard but I find its the thought of going back that's the problem, not the reality and after few hours its like you were never away;)

Donna how is wee one today?

Vicky that mirror has caused you grief..hope its now binned. Don't have any experience regarding the tablets but hope you get it sorted

Clare you have done so well this week and all your running around will help, wouldn't worry too much

Nikki glad to hear your grandpa is gettin better and you have called target. You look amazing as you are ;)

Kim you sound very organised and it sounds like good fun tho hard work. Am sure no matter what happens with food you will be just fine. Keep us posted if and when you can ;)

Pobel thanks for that link will have a look. Am rubbish with fruit and veg so doubt I would stick at it long. I just can't get back into sw. Keep tryin and failing but doing excercise so don't feel too bad x

kim63 said:
Really happy for you Nikki & very glad that you've made this decision, as it couldn't have been easy for you. The pressure is off now & you can relax & with a BMI of 21.7, you're smack bang in the middle of healthy!

This is not to sound patronising, but Im proud of you, as you've battled your demons & won :D xx

Thank you so much :) I'm really happy I've decided now because I can relax and not have my world revolve around it.

It doesn't sound patronising at all :) xx

Ladies thank you all for your lovely words :) xxxx

Wow so much going on at the moment.

After a long 2 years of dieting and a lot of thinking about it. I'm calling target 9st 12.5.

Yes I would like to be 9st but I have realised that 9st 12.5 is definitely maintainable and I know how to maintain :)

X

Well done, glad to see your feeling good about it too :)

I'm glad its the mirror, stupid mirrors

Really? That's shocking, I would have thought they'd have 5 bean chilli on, is there anyway you could have a word and see if something could be worked out for you.... long shot I know. Shame to take your own food in really when your entitled to something for free :(

So much to comment not. Lap top has a nasty virus so not able to scroll up as I type.
Laura maybe once you get back to work, back to routine etc you may find you won't need the pills? It's ok for me to say that though and don't know your history but do what feels best. Going back to work after a break is hard but I find its the thought of going back that's the problem, not the reality and after few hours its like you were never away;)

Donna how is wee one today?

Vicky that mirror has caused you grief..hope its now binned. Don't have any experience regarding the tablets but hope you get it sorted

Clare you have done so well this week and all your running around will help, wouldn't worry too much

Nikki glad to hear your grandpa is gettin better and you have called target. You look amazing as you are ;)

Kim you sound very organised and it sounds like good fun tho hard work. Am sure no matter what happens with food you will be just fine. Keep us posted if and when you can ;)

Pobel thanks for that link will have a look. Am rubbish with fruit and veg so doubt I would stick at it long. I just can't get back into sw. Keep tryin and failing but doing excercise so don't feel too bad x

He's loads better today, keeps saying his ear is fine when I ask but he keeps playing with it, so I asked if it hurt a little bit and he said yeah but its better then before. So glad we got the anti-biotics.

Well after a rather exhausting day Im tucked up in bed! Banoffee pie & banoffee muffins all made & goodness knows how I resisted sticking my head in & slurping it all up I don't know! Had a little taste of the chocolate banoffee mix & it was stunning!
All packed & raring to go. Don't like leaving my furry babies but they'll be well looked after.
Not much time for food either & only counted the 5 syns I had from licking the chocolate banoffee!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

well done on resisting Kim :)

ive stayed syn free again today going to try and avoid syns until Monday but have a few testing days coming up.... little one has a friends party tomorrow at tea time so im going to be starving while we're there but hoping i wont touch anything, then sat is his party going to try and resist i think if i have anything it will be cake...although we have cheese amd onion rolls in which i love! sunday not mich is happening but we're going to tale cake rouns to my nannas so that temptatin is there again and we'll have leftover party food!

if i manage to be good im going to deserve that pizza on Monday lol

Hope all goes well Kim! Where abouts you passing through in scotland? X

Right you ladies...dunno how the devil you resist all the naughty stuff. I must have a brain cell missing that doesn't tell me junk is bad. I need a big wake up call...your motivation shames me. Even thinking of joining class as the whole bmi thing is bugging me.
Soooo am starting afresh tom (seriously I am) and am going to stop thinking about calories and just eat as much superfree and free as I can. Even the pasta n sauces etc that are in the cupboard. Am allowed them so will stop thinking they are bad and use them up. Go me....back to diary entry, counting Syns etc. Booking caravan for sept so that should give me realistic goal to lose 8lb...what do you think? I really am going to try. Work is very stressful and doing extra days is probably a good thing as will keep me on track longer.
So that revelation feels good. No guilt and no obsession with it is allowed.
Donna your so focused with that busy weekend x
Kim have a fab time. You must be one proud wife. Wish hubby and nephew luck, enjoy it x

I'm a geek and make 7 of these every week and keep track and tick off. Really helps me xx

Attachments

• image-2167477760.jpg
    image-2167477760.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 41
Thanks ladies very excited now so hope I get a decent sleep as I won't get much from Saturday!

Hope you have a great weekend all you girls that have plans.

Yes Deb you can easily lose 8lbs by September & I bet you'll do it now as you have a goal to aim for.

Laura I know we go thru Glasgow & then head up to John O Grotes but not sure where else. Just hope the Scottish weather is kind to us!

rosierose15 said:
I'm a geek and make 7 of these every week and keep track and tick off. Really helps me xx

Can't really see it as on phone but I still keep a food diary & I've been doing SW 26 weeks!

kim63 said:
Can't really see it as on phone but I still keep a food diary & I've been doing SW 26 weeks!

Is your diary on here Kim or personal one?
Can't see the sheet properly but it has tick boxes for your syns? Love that idea.

debtin said:
Is your diary on here Kim or personal one?
Can't see the sheet properly but it has tick boxes for your syns? Love that idea.

I have a food diary on my laptop Deb & put every little morsal that enters my mouth on it & my exercise x

Yeah it's got day at the top.

Then green red extra easy so can tick what day I'm having

Then healthy extra a with a box next to it same for b so can tick when I had it

And syns and then 15 boxes

Then at the bottom says free foods and loads of lines so I can see over the last few days what variation of food I've had x

Back