Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Good way to think Donna. Did you decide what to do about the take away?

Now I know I shouldn't have but I was so shocked about my weigh in yesterday that I stood on scales again today....bad I know but they are still showing 1lb off. It has proper motivated me to cut out the junk. Apparently there is a possibility of a money off voucher for sw in a mag this week, if so and I can save money I will join for a boost. If not I will see how I get on this week. ONline is something like 60pound which I can't justify.
Did you have good day with hubby Kim?

I agree! 60£ is crazy and that's one of the reasons I'm going it alone...I'm sure I can get all the info I need here...if I could though i would deffo attend a class, that way you get the moral support I reckon.

Well Im back from shopping with just one pair of sandals from the Next sale. But Im a pretty happy bunny coz I tried on a size 8 dress which fitted lovely but was too short, a pair of black plain trouser size 8 that were very slimming but didnt get them coz they weren't in the sale & a few other pairs of jeans all size 8 jus coz I could fit in them & they made me feel good! So all in all a very successful day for making me feel slim!!! Dont think I will buy anything yet until Im fully established in a size 8, so I'll make do & mend til then, as it will soon be winter & the fashions will change.
Hope you're all having a good weekend & being SW good girls. I didn't feel like anything to eat after last nights carb/fat fest as still felt a bit sicky, but having SW chips, cod done in the oven in a bag with lemon & petite pois.....yum yum! x

Well done Kim, you deserve those size 8's and you worked you ass off to feel the way your feeling so big hoorah for you!!!
I have size ten next jeans on today but like you they are slipping down when I move. I also have size 8 ones that I feel ok in but my goal is to get into the ones that made me feel huge not so long ago. It's funny as i am sure they are next ones too.
Yes 8st is my new goal....off to a friends house tonight for some wine and chat but bought soda to make the wine go further...good for me x

Well Im back from shopping with just one pair of sandals from the Next sale. But Im a pretty happy bunny coz I tried on a size 8 dress which fitted lovely but was too short, a pair of black plain trouser size 8 that were very slimming but didnt get them coz they weren't in the sale & a few other pairs of jeans all size 8 jus coz I could fit in them & they made me feel good! So all in all a very successful day for making me feel slim!!! Dont think I will buy anything yet until Im fully established in a size 8, so I'll make do & mend til then, as it will soon be winter & the fashions will change.
Hope you're all having a good weekend & being SW good girls. I didn't feel like anything to eat after last nights carb/fat fest as still felt a bit sicky, but having SW chips, cod done in the oven in a bag with lemon & petite pois.....yum yum! x

Well done on the size 8's. I have some new size 8 white jeans on today and feel great in them, couldn't have imagined wearing white jeans before to be honest. Also wearing a monsoon top I bought a few years back, size 10 but couldn't even get it over my head when I bought it.

Well done Kim, you deserve those size 8's and you worked you ass off to feel the way your feeling so big hoorah for you!!!
I have size ten next jeans on today but like you they are slipping down when I move. I also have size 8 ones that I feel ok in but my goal is to get into the ones that made me feel huge not so long ago. It's funny as i am sure they are next ones too.
Yes 8st is my new goal....off to a friends house tonight for some wine and chat but bought soda to make the wine go further...good for me x

Hope you have a great night

Just polished off an extra large shish kebab, had a bite of the wrap that came with it, but didn't actually think it was that nice so stuck to my wholemeal pitta and added some burger cheese. Was gorgeous and I'm stuffed now!!!!

Might be having a picnic tomorrow, asked my boyfriend to make a fratata or whatever they're called for me to take (he's better at stuff like that and omelettes then I am) I can do them, but his are better lol. So I was a little off plan yesterday, not sure on today as I don't think the kebab would have been too bad to be honest and tomorrow will be back on 100% no arguments :)

We ended up not eating out as well, which was a good thing as I was very tempted to go for something naughty like nacho's or a cheesy panini

Well I have been shopping today for a frock for my 30th birthday n I was amazed that I managed to fit into a dress I fell in love with a few months ago.
It's cream with flowers on it with netting underneath & corset body. It's based on a Vivienne Westwood dress but by a local designer n not quite as hefty price tag either.
Anyway, I went in the shop n tried it on n it fit me beautifully. I bought it cos I felt so special in it. I think it's a little over the top for the meal I have planned but I love it so much n for once I don't feel fat.

I'll post a photo when I'm wearing it next week. Can't wait to get dressed up for the occasion now

Well I have been shopping today for a frock for my 30th birthday n I was amazed that I managed to fit into a dress I fell in love with a few months ago.
It's cream with flowers on it with netting underneath & corset body. It's based on a Vivienne Westwood dress but by a local designer n not quite as hefty price tag either.
Anyway, I went in the shop n tried it on n it fit me beautifully. I bought it cos I felt so special in it. I think it's a little over the top for the meal I have planned but I love it so much n for once I don't feel fat.

I'll post a photo when I'm wearing it next week. Can't wait to get dressed up for the occasion now

Nah if you love it and feel great in it then it won't be over the top. Can't wait to see photo's

Thanks. I started the 30 day shred n I'm just over half way through. I would not have even dared ask to try the dress on before because I would have been mortified of the snooty shop assistants telling me that they don't stock my size.
I tried a belstaff jacket in the store last year n I asked for a 12 which my Barbour jacket is that size. I couldn't even do it up. So I asked for a 14 n I could do it up but it looked a bit snug. My hubby asked if they had a 16 n she sneered at him saying we don't go that big. I just walked out in shame.....size 16 isn't big but I felt like an elephant that day

Thanks. I started the 30 day shred n I'm just over half way through. I would not have even dared ask to try the dress on before because I would have been mortified of the snooty shop assistants telling me that they don't stock my size.
I tried a belstaff jacket in the store last year n I asked for a 12 which my Barbour jacket is that size. I couldn't even do it up. So I asked for a 14 n I could do it up but it looked a bit snug. My hubby asked if they had a 16 n she sneered at him saying we don't go that big. I just walked out in shame.....size 16 isn't big but I felt like an elephant that day

I hate shop assistants like that and agree 16 should be stocked in all shops and shouldn't be looked down upon (well no size should be looked down upon but you know what I mean)

I feel bloated tonight, feeling really fat :( hope I feel better by Tuesday for WI

Jo2982 said:

Awe well done and can't wait to see your photos. The number on the label is just that...a number. It's how you feel and you will look amazing, hope you have a fab time x

Donna you are not any of the words you say you are and I have seen the photos so I know ;) don't dread weigh in as you have only had your kebab which isn't bad and some crisps which is very good. Keep your chin up x

At last the sun is shining & Im off out for a ride with hubby & then a day of back breaking gardening! x

100% Challenge Weekly WI Week 10
WB 17.07.12

Kim 8st 11lbs Friday WI (-9lbs)

Vicky (WW) 10st 6.5lbs Monday WI (+6.5lbs)

Donna 8st 13 lbs Tuesday WI (-2.5lbs)

Laura 9st 9lbs Friday WI (-5.75lbs)

Nikki 9st 12lbs Monday WI (-3.5lbs)

Pobel 9st 8lbs Tuesday WI (-4lbs)

Claire 9st 11lbs Tuesday WI (-1lb)

Ronnie 9st 7lbs Thursday WI (-1lb)

​Thought I would bump this up so we can keep it updated x

Mornin all..would like to declare that my friends ordered pizza last night and I refrained.....til near on home time when I had slice and a cookie ugh. Anyway I did say I would enjoy my weekend then get some focus
Kim...sun? What is that? Was going to mow grass but big black cloud looming :(

Awe well done and can't wait to see your photos. The number on the label is just that...a number. It's how you feel and you will look amazing, hope you have a fab time x

Donna you are not any of the words you say you are and I have seen the photos so I know ;) don't dread weigh in as you have only had your kebab which isn't bad and some crisps which is very good. Keep your chin up x

Thank you, :) I'm feeling a lot better today, think it was just one of them moment. I don't think it matters how much weight we loose, we're always going to have those feelings at times! It's stupid!
Might not go to WI next week as I have my driving test that morning, so if it goes well I might go, but might be celebrating, but if I fail I don't want to go to WI and then put weight on lol. That would be a double kick in the teeth

At last the sun is shining & Im off out for a ride with hubby & then a day of back breaking gardening! x

Sounds good, we we're going to go walk around the castle but little ones been in a right mood so told him he can't go :( shame as I was looking forward to it

Mornin all..would like to declare that my friends ordered pizza last night and I refrained.....til near on home time when I had slice and a cookie ugh. Anyway I did say I would enjoy my weekend then get some focus
Kim...sun? What is that? Was going to mow grass but big black cloud looming :(

That really isn't bad, if you'd agreed to have pizza you would have had a lot more then one slice and a cookie :)

Oh and I think whats helped with feeling better is partly feel really good in what I'm wearing and two I tried on the bikini I bought in the NEXT sale last night and boyfriend said it looked really nice, I thought it looked okay, which isn't bad considering I haven't been doing any toning exercise lately

Braver girl then me wearing a bikini! Well done tho!

Great day had today as had good ride & then 3 hours in the garden.....weeding! Back breaking & I looked fabulous in my knee pads.....not lol!

Hope you've all had a lovely warm weekend x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Well I don't know if I dare wear it in public lol, we need to book a hot holiday and I'll not pack a swimming costume that way I'll have to wear it lol.

We had a lovely weekend, did end up going for a walk today, went to the castle and they'd put a fence up so you couldn't get round, not sure if its to stop people walking around so they have to pay to get in, or if its to stop people going round as it dangerous after the wet weather. So we ended up going for a walk somewhere else and got very muddy, was fun though

Crickey it's WI day gain!!! Not been on plan at all this week :-/ but the scales were showing a cracking loss yesterday but today they have shot back up. I'll be happy with a STS tonight and OH is away this week so I'm hoping that I can get back on track and have a fab loss next week xxx

Crickey it's WI day gain!!! Not been on plan at all this week :-/ but the scales were showing a cracking loss yesterday but today they have shot back up. I'll be happy with a STS tonight and OH is away this week so I'm hoping that I can get back on track and have a fab loss next week xxx

That loss might have been dehydration after your festival on Saturday Nikki!!!! How was the Festival? x

Good luck at WI Nikki,

Stressing today, got a driving lesson, want to get a few in before my test next Tuesday and I've been hassling my mum about it as she's been away (coming back today) but I know what she's like and she'll forget and book a longer holiday. Anyway this morning she rang asking if I was nervous, so I said its only a lesson and she said ''yeah but your tests after it'' She honestly thought my test was today, as if I would have kept calling it a lesson. I'm dreading it all anyway, I'm not feeling too positive. Don't know if I'm ready, I feel comfortable driving around but not so comfortable with where everything is in the car for the show and tell part and really not confident with my maneuvers :(

kim63 said:
That loss might have been dehydration after your festival on Saturday Nikki!!!! How was the Festival? x

Omg it was amazing!!!! Had such a fab time and lots of cider! A couple of piccys from our day :)

Attachments

• image-113748271.jpg
    image-113748271.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 39
  • image-611331659.jpg
    image-611331659.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 40
Back