Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'm still around too! Just been having a really tough time of it lately, work was killing me, gained loads of weight and just generaly feeling utterly crap about myself. Didn't want to bring the thread down yet again with my ramblings so i took a long break.

I'm being transferred to a closer and less busy pub so hopefully that will help chill me out, plus it means i can take whatever i want to eat to work as well. Hoping to be back on track very soon x

messyeater said:
WI this morning and 1lb off :) Despite all my nights out so that's very good news.

I seem to have got in a right mess with all the conversions from kilos to pounds though so no reduction on my actual numbers. I'm still 9stone 4lb. I can't really understand it, started off at 61.8 kilo = 9 stone 7lbs...have lost 1.9 kilo = 4 lbs...now 59.9 kilo = 9stone 4lb!!! Makes no sense at all...4lbs off should be 9stone 3lb?!?! Think its those pesky tiny numbers after the decimal point sabotaging me :D

Kim, sounds like you had a blast though and you're right not to feel guilty, I don't know why it's much easier on SW to just get back on it...never ever felt like this about a diet before...really changes the way you think. (Whitby scampi OMG lush!!)

Debtin when (if ever) I get down to 8st 5lb I'll be looking for some tips from you on keeping it there! Sounds like you're doing well.

Right off to eat loads of fruit :D

Well done on your loss...a loss is a loss I say ;)
This is the lightest I have been since my son was born two and half years ago so including being pregnant, its the best I have felt. Only with clothes on tho, my naked self is still yucky lol

Hey Claire, I had been wondering where you were along with Vicky, Laura and Ronnie. Glad your all makin your way back. It sounds like a rubbish time but if the work situation can sort itself out then hopefully you will be back to your normal self ;)
You shouldn't ever feel like your bringing the thread down as thats what its for. We all need support and encouragement so you should stay with us regardless. Big hugs x

Well done on your loss...a loss is a loss I say ;)
This is the lightest I have been since my son was born two and half years ago so including being pregnant, its the best I have felt. Only with clothes on tho, my naked self is still yucky lol

Obviously the like is for you been the lightest :)

I know how you feel with the yuckiness. This is the thinnest/ lightest I have been as an adult yet when I look at my self with no clothes on I feel horrible. I used to have loads of confidence with my curves but not my boobs have gone and I can notice the flab on my tummy, cos its not everywhere, I feel worse than ever!!

Yay your all coming back for a chat :)

Right pig here today.... Both my HEXB have been hifi light bars... That's 4!!!!

Sorry don't really have time to read through everyones comments, I feel rude but I promise I'm not ignoring you, I will read later and comment! But just wanted to update you all, I only went and passed my driving test!!! Had a bit of a scare with insurance, wanted to charge £1800 on top of what we were already paying to add me, but we found a much more reasonable price with tesco's so went with that!

Thank you, I'm so chuffed :D going out on my own with little one tomorrow, terrified but have to do it at some point and sooner rather then later is better :)

I'm still around too! Just been having a really tough time of it lately, work was killing me, gained loads of weight and just generaly feeling utterly crap about myself. Didn't want to bring the thread down yet again with my ramblings so i took a long break.

I'm being transferred to a closer and less busy pub so hopefully that will help chill me out, plus it means i can take whatever i want to eat to work as well. Hoping to be back on track very soon x

Glad to see you back, don't ever worry about bringing the thread down though, you wouldn't do that and we're here to support each other. Great news about the transfer though, should def help you get back on track

WI this morning and 1lb off :) Despite all my nights out so that's very good news.

I seem to have got in a right mess with all the conversions from kilos to pounds though so no reduction on my actual numbers. I'm still 9stone 4lb. I can't really understand it, started off at 61.8 kilo = 9 stone 7lbs...have lost 1.9 kilo = 4 lbs...now 59.9 kilo = 9stone 4lb!!! Makes no sense at all...4lbs off should be 9stone 3lb?!?! Think its those pesky tiny numbers after the decimal point sabotaging me :D

Kim, sounds like you had a blast though and you're right not to feel guilty, I don't know why it's much easier on SW to just get back on it...never ever felt like this about a diet before...really changes the way you think. (Whitby scampi OMG lush!!)

Debtin when (if ever) I get down to 8st 5lb I'll be looking for some tips from you on keeping it there! Sounds like you're doing well.

Right off to eat loads of fruit :D

I'm rubbish with conversions but yeah that sounds wrong, well done on your losses so far

Morning ladies

Back from up north & full of food!!! Whitby is a lovely little town, but so full of fish & chip shops/restaurants! Wedding was lovely as they always are & we stayed an extra day as had to visit a friend in hospital in Manchester yesterday. I have one more day of 'naughty' food as my Mum wants to take us out for lunch, she was down looking after our furry babies, but after that Im so looking forward to getting back on plan & getting a few miles in my legs on the bike to burn those excess calories!
We started off healthy last Friday with a picnic & it went downhill from there with......fresh berries & creamy yoghurt, cooked breakfast, toast & butter with jam & it continued with local fish, chips, Whitby scampi, Burger King from a motorway services, chocolate, fudge...........I will not be doing a WI for a few weeks me thinks as I feel huge lol! I have no guilt whatsoever as knew it would be like that & its only once in a blue moon I eat like that, but SW here I come as of tomorrow!

Well done on the losses ladies & STS. Sounds as tho we all need to get the mojo back again & Donna try not to be disheartened, our bodies do strange things sometimes & I wander if you need to have a few off plan days to give your metabolism a scare, as it might have got a bit sluggish from being on plan for so long, as there's no reason you should be putting on if you're being 100%.......just a theory?! xx

Sounds fab, glad you had a great time and nice to see you back here. We were talking to little one about our trip to Butlins (end of August) and talking about all the food.... I can see myself coming back with a stone gain haha, will try and be good though.

No idea what it is, but I daren't go too far off plan. I did have a lovely cake from costa today though and a medium latte which will probably be over my syns... also we're going to a medeival thing on Saturday so will probably have something like a hog roast sarnie for lunch depending on whats offer and I'm not going to worry about it, will still have my usual 10 - 15 syns a day every other day. Hopefully that plus being back on having just fruit and salad and wearing something nice next Tuesday will help me loose next WI.

Yay your all coming back for a chat :)

Right pig here today.... Both my HEXB have been hifi light bars... That's 4!!!!

But hifi lights are lush so you can be forgiven for having 4.... you could still have 4 more as syns ;)

Wooo hhoooooo! Well done Donna so so pleased for you!!

Thank you, it was actually really easy. The examiner I had was really nice so that put me at ease and I knew how to do everything, all that stress over nothing lol. Although if I had to do it again I'd still stress, I just hate the feeling of someone watching and judging me

OH MY GOD!! Have just used this site's conversion system instead of the google one and put on 2lbs in 5 seconds :D :D Oh well at least my real losses are showing now.

Hi ladies I'm still here too just been really busy the girls are on hols and work is full on. I'm still maintaining in fact down to 9.61/4 so chuffed its staying steady, still following plan, but also trying to stop eating as soon as I feel full and think that is the secret to maintaining. Just 8 days till we go on hols I so can't wait.
Hope you lovely ladies are all well and congrats Donna on passing your test !!! Well done :) xx

:-( 2 bad days of eating, chronic stomach ache, higher weight. Some body shake me please!!!

11lbs to target
11lbs to target
11lbs to target
11lbs to target

Dont worry Nikki as it looks as tho I'll be having another naughty food day as have some bits to use up, but do you know what........I dont care, as Im confident as of tomorrow......lol!

Well done Donna on passing your test, you'll never know yourself bombing around & you'll soon find the confidence to go out on your own x

Great to see you back Ronnie & great news on maintaining as hope to be with you soon on that????? x

Nikki<3 said:
:-( 2 bad days of eating, chronic stomach ache, higher weight. Some body shake me please!!!

11lbs to target
11lbs to target
11lbs to target
11lbs to target

I'll shake you if you shake me!!!

26Lbs to target!!!!!!!

lilprincessvic said:
I'll shake you if you shake me!!!

26Lbs to target!!!!!!!

*shakes*

Let's do this!!

Nikki<3 said:
*shakes*

Let's do this!!

*shakes* right back!!!!!!!!!

We can do this lady. Think my targets might be too short so I'm aiming to be 119 by my birthday! 26Th December that just under 5 months. Think I can lose 26lb in that time just a little over a lb a week :)

Back