Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lynica said:
Hi ladies I'm still here too just been really busy the girls are on hols and work is full on. I'm still maintaining in fact down to 9.61/4 so chuffed its staying steady, still following plan, but also trying to stop eating as soon as I feel full and think that is the secret to maintaining. Just 8 days till we go on hols I so can't wait.
Hope you lovely ladies are all well and congrats Donna on passing your test !!! Well done :) xx

Ah there your there!! Sounds like your doing great Mrs. Well done and good to see you here x

kim63 said:
Dont worry Nikki as it looks as tho I'll be having another naughty food day as have some bits to use up, but do you know what........I dont care, as Im confident as of tomorrow......lol!

Well done Donna on passing your test, you'll never know yourself bombing around & you'll soon find the confidence to go out on your own x

Great to see you back Ronnie & great news on maintaining as hope to be with you soon on that????? x

Think we are all the same...I have been doing great but ate naughty food last night. Have five pounds to reach target and don't think I will be stopping at 8st....
Everyone has did brilliantly to get to where we are. If we all refocus and stay on track am sure we will get to our individual targets eventually
Nikki sending you a cyber shake ;)

Shake, rattle & roll to everyone!!!!!!!!!! :)

I will WI tomorrow.....eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!! & go from there. Back to work from tomorrow as well........eeeeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!!! Not sure how my exercise/cycle regime will pan out as I do shift work, but once I get my mojo back, I'll do it as SW is certainly ingrained into my psychie now! x

Think we are all the same...I have been doing great but ate naughty food last night. Have five pounds to reach target and don't think I will be stopping at 8st....
Everyone has did brilliantly to get to where we are. If we all refocus and stay on track am sure we will get to our individual targets eventually

Deb, you've done so well & will do it as you seem to be focused again, just keep plugging away & those pounds will slip away! :) x

lilprincessvic said:
*shakes* right back!!!!!!!!!

We can do this lady. Think my targets might be too short so I'm aiming to be 119 by my birthday! 26Th December that just under 5 months. Think I can lose 26lb in that time just a little over a lb a week :)

That certainly seems doable :) I'd like to be 9st by the 1st November and then see how I feel there :) are you WI at home and still doing ww hun? X

Nikki<3 said:
That certainly seems doable :) I'd like to be 9st by the 1st November and then see how I feel there :) are you WI at home and still doing ww hun? X

Ww did not work for me lol. I gained loads on it. I'm doing sw again and weighing in at home for the moment.

That's exciting that your going back to work Kim. R u nervous x

lilprincessvic said:
Ww did not work for me lol. I gained loads on it. I'm doing sw again and weighing in at home for the moment.

Yay your back with us :) I'm trying a different group next week and hoping after my 2 naughty days I can still get some sort of a loss! X

Why do you think you put on loads with WW?

Yes I am a little nervous, but more on the health side of things. Im not going to do long days for a few weeks, will just build up slowly. I know Im fit enough, as I can go out on my bike for hours, but working on a busy unit for 12 hours plus the driving to get there & back, may take its toll & I dont want to push myself too quickly. When I worked in the Community I hadn't stepped foot into an ITU for 5 years & the day I did a shift it was if I'd never been away!

Having a lazy day watching the Olympics & waiting for us to win another gold with the cycling.......go Bradley Wiggins!

kim63 said:

Yes I am a little nervous, but more on the health side of things. Im not going to do long days for a few weeks, will just build up slowly. I know Im fit enough, as I can go out on my bike for hours, but working on a busy unit for 12 hours plus the driving to get there & back, may take its toll & I dont want to push myself too quickly. When I worked in the Community I hadn't stepped foot into an ITU for 5 years & the day I did a shift it was if I'd never been away!

Having a lazy day watching the Olympics & waiting for us to win another gold with the cycling.......go Bradley Wiggins!

No idea. In the first week I followed it to the t and I was starving and gained 3lbs!!!

kim63 said:

Good luck for tom Kim. Must feel strange. I know it did when I went back after maternity leave. Ten min in the door it was as if I was never off. Nothing had changed. You said you can pick your working shifts before, is it like agency work you do? It sounds ideal...would you be able to drop shifts or hours if the pain started again?

Yer good luck Kim. Im always nervous enough after 1 day off lol.

I'm totally back on it with the exercise ladies:
Sunday-45 mins on kinetic
Monday-20 mins on Kinect, 20 mins of sit ups/ reverse crunches
Tuesday-20 mins on Kinect
Today-20 mins on Kinect, 20 mins kettlebell work.

On it :)

I wish I could just get steadily into the 8's can only dream of actually getting to 8 stone. Where do you think you will stop. I went to WI today and gained 1/2 lb, gutted :( but I had eaten tea first which I never do so hoping that's it. Was a last min decision to go and get weighed.

No idea. In the first week I followed it to the t and I was starving and gained 3lbs!!!

That's no good :( good luck back on sw

drove around loads today, feeling more confident in our car, although wont drive with my mum in the car for a while, she's such a nervous driver that she pushes it on me as well at one point I was turning and she was panicking I was going to hit a car parked next to me, I was no where near but it makes me more nervous when she's being like that so I was making more mistakes.

debtin said:
Good luck for tom Kim. Must feel strange. I know it did when I went back after maternity leave. Ten min in the door it was as if I was never off. Nothing had changed. You said you can pick your working shifts before, is it like agency work you do? It sounds ideal...would you be able to drop shifts or hours if the pain started again?

Yes its agency work & I've been doing it on & off for about 10 yrs now. I can choose my hours & that's why I'm starting on shorter shifts just to ease into it, as quite often I have to drive up to 2 hours there & back so can make for a long enough day.

Felt odd ironing my uniform after so long & have a slight problem as they're all too big! Will have to invest in some more me thinks!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:
Yes its agency work & I've been doing it on & off for about 10 yrs now. I can choose my hours & that's why I'm starting on shorter shifts just to ease into it, as quite often I have to drive up to 2 hours there & back so can make for a long enough day.

Felt odd ironing my uniform after so long & have a slight problem as they're all too big! Will have to invest in some more me thinks!

Good luck huni hope it goes well and your neck behaves well for your first shift xx

lynica said:
Good luck huni hope it goes well and your neck behaves well for your first shift xx

Thanks Ronnie & hope you have a fab hols if we don't chat before then xx

lilprincessvic said:
Yer good luck Kim. Im always nervous enough after 1 day off lol.

I'm totally back on it with the exercise ladies:
Sunday-45 mins on kinetic
Monday-20 mins on Kinect, 20 mins of sit ups/ reverse crunches
Tuesday-20 mins on Kinect
Today-20 mins on Kinect, 20 mins kettlebell work.

On it :)

Good stuff, well done. It's just getting started that's the biggest obstacle and i am speaking from experience ha

donna88 said:
I wish I could just get steadily into the 8's can only dream of actually getting to 8 stone. Where do you think you will stop. I went to WI today and gained 1/2 lb, gutted :( but I had eaten tea first which I never do so hoping that's it. Was a last min decision to go and get weighed.

That's no good :( good luck back on sw

drove around loads today, feeling more confident in our car, although wont drive with my mum in the car for a while, she's such a nervous driver that she pushes it on me as well at one point I was turning and she was panicking I was going to hit a car parked next to me, I was no where near but it makes me more nervous when she's being like that so I was making more mistakes.

Not sure Donna but will focus on the baby steps just now. If I lose weight this week I will be stunned. Three weeks in a row isn't really heard of for me, not that I can remember anyway. Had loads wine etc but am happy doing what am doing so that's my priority for now.
Your gain prob was due to your weigh in being different from usual and I wouldn't worry. You have been stressed and celebrating so ease off yourself for now, get back on track and enjoy the buzz of driving.....p.s my mum is hardly in my car but if she is she acts the same. Wouldn't worry about it. Just get out there and enjoy the freedom x

kim63 said:

That's a long day Kim, esp the commute. Take it easy...I hope they recognise you since you have shrunk ;)

Well I got weighed last night and I was expecting to gain after working away & birthday celebrations but I had lost half.
I'm going to after be really careful now though as I reckon it might show on the scales next week.

Back