Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

lilprincessvic said:
Claire - I had the mumps it was the worst thing ever, you would know if you had that!!!!

Debs - I did the 6w6p once and it killed me!! I have done all of JMs DVDs and not found them particulary hard but that one absolutly killed me. Maybe I will dig it out :)

I need some ideas on exercise I can do with my shoulder. My usual DVDs are making it really hurt. My problem is that I cant lift it above my head and I cant hold my weight, I used to be able to plank but even that is too bad now :-(

Nikki - Whats the matter? Why do you feel a whale?

I didn't believe her when she said it either but she seemed genuinely stumped as to why i've swelled up like a hamster xD x

Just feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I'm trying soooo hard yet I can't see any changes at all. I know in my head how I want to look but it seems an impossible target :-(

Nikki<3 said:
Just feel like I'm not getting anywhere. I'm trying soooo hard yet I can't see any changes at all. I know in my head how I want to look but it seems an impossible target :-(

I know the feeling in stuck at the same weight a few weeks now give or take a coupe of pounds here and there!! How annoying!!!

lilprincessvic said:
Swap I know how you feel too nikki :-(

*28.5lbs to go*

I've just been down the gym and was thinking that maybe we feel the way we do because we have been much lower than we are now and so it makes us look for flaws all the time and frustrates us because we have been there before and this time its not working! X

Yer maybe nikki. I have Brent following the plan to a t n had a couple of bad week's but still didn't go mental and gained over a stone!!! It's really frustrating. I can't wait to get back into the gym. I'm going to sign up tomorrow.

Maybe instead of looking at the bad point you should list 3 things you like about yourself and why!!! I think we need yo bring back to positivity!!!

*28.5lbs to go*

Serious positivity is needed Vicky.... I got home from the gym, took all my measurements and applied my bio oil. i'll take my measurements every 3 weeks I think. Not sure whether to have a sneak peak on the scales tomorrow :/ or hold out as long as I can!

Hold out!!!!!!! Especially if your not feeling good cos it might not help.

Right I'm gonna start off nikki you have to follow!!

3 things I like about myself......

1. My eyes, my other half says the shine :)
2. My hair....it always goes right and hasn't fallen out yet despite the fact I have died it every colour under the sun :)
3. I have a very skinny waist :)

Your turn!!!!

*28.5lbs to go*

Ok here goes....

1) My eyes because I get compliments about the colour
2) My legs, because they are the last place I put weight on and are quite long
3) My shoulders because they are slender

:D thanks hun. Feel better already. Now its time to see the scales and the inches shrink!!

Yes! We can do this!! I'm feeling positive tonight. Hadn't had any syns as of tea time so took a couple of biccis up to the bath with me and didn't enjoy them!! Normally I would scoff the whole tin but I just kept thinking of the syn value and what other lovely treats I could be eating instead

*28.5lbs to go*

Hi ladies. I'm looking for some weight loss inspiration and having stumbled across your thread wondered if I could join you.

I first joined SW Feb 2011 after having my son. I weighed in at 11 stone 3 at my first weigh in and set my target at 8 stone 10. I did well and managed to get right down to 9 stone where I seemed to stick for about 2 months. Not long after my class moved and it was difficult for me to get to class so I stopped going. This was around Xmas 2011.

I've not done to bad since leaving and now weigh 9 stone 2 pound but would so love to get down to 8 stone 7. I can't really go back to class as my healthy weight is 8 stone 10 and so I technically don't have enough weight to lose. I'm desperate to get back on plan, not just for me but also for my partner who wants to lose a few pounds since having an op on his back.

Would love to join you ladies for a bit of encouragement and support xxx

well done :) what exercise are you doing again, the shred? sorry I have a memory like a siv

Can't remember if I said yesterday or not but I spoke to little ones school and him and two other boys are going in all day the rest of this week :) (not sure about next week as I think all of them are in the morning until 1... but I'll ask on Friday or even Monday morning as it makes no difference to me at the moment) so at least he's not going to be going mental all morning. I'm all dressed in my workout gear so I can just take my jeans off and get straight on the crosstrainer when I get back from dropping him off. Oh and I just signed up to the beginners program at the running club so no going back now!

Made some buns yesterday, tried playing about with putting fillings in the middle, need to decorate them today and hope that they look professional enough

Oh and weighed 9 stone 2 at WI, which is a lb more then I did before I went away, so happy with that. Now need to get going on loosing it and getting into the 8's before anything creeps up on me (I think Halloween is the next thing)

Morning ladies!!

Well done on getting up early this morning vicky! My OH went out at 4.30 this morning and stayed curled up until 8!!

Great that you only put on a lb over you holiday Donna!

Well Im feeling positive today :) X

Glad your feeling positive Nikki.

At the moment I have just been doing yoga on a monring. I am in too much agony with my shoulder to do any of the workouts so I am struggling

lilprincessvic said:
Glad your feeling positive Nikki.

At the moment I have just been doing yoga on a monring. I am in too much agony with my shoulder to do any of the workouts so I am struggling

Yoga is better than nothing :) I'd love to give it go. Might by a DVD to try it x

Back