Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ok so I spoilt my amazing workout with cheesy chips!! Think I need to get some protein shakes to have after a workout to stop the hunger pangs x

*27lbs to go*

Did you make the cheesy chips yourself? if so they won't be too bad... at least you had the workout and not just the chips

This might be a silly question but do you think you can eat too many eggs. I always said no and I know there used think they were connected with colestrol but that's been disproved. So I always said they're free, eat away, but I had 4 yesterday and plan on having 6 today.... it just seems a hell of a lot :/

morning all

VIcky well done on the workout - that a lot of burnt cals. Laura you will be fine and its a good mentality to have ;o) Donna i think eggs are great. I only know that if i have one for breakfast it keeps me going for longer than cereal or yoghurt would.

Ladies i forgot to weigh in as soon as i woke up, remembered after my coffee but am sure that wouldnt make much of a difference. I am weighing in at 8st 10lb which is pretty bad considering i was down at 8st 3lb a while ago. I am not despondent or anything as it is well and truly deserved. I have eaten everything n sight to be honest. I will prob continue to just do what i please over the weekend though eating what you like does get boring. My time of the month is approaching but i know that has nothing to do with weight gain as this is the weight i was last week roughly.
Looking forward to going back to work and even though its only 3 days it gives me a head start. Even drinking water from the water cooler makes a difference. So am not promising to be 100% on slimming world but i will be making better choices. Being honest with myself does help me haha

Yay I lost another lb this week! Down to 9st 9! Making a half stone loss in 3 weeks!

morning all

VIcky well done on the workout - that a lot of burnt cals. Laura you will be fine and its a good mentality to have ;o) Donna i think eggs are great. I only know that if i have one for breakfast it keeps me going for longer than cereal or yoghurt would.

Ladies i forgot to weigh in as soon as i woke up, remembered after my coffee but am sure that wouldnt make much of a difference. I am weighing in at 8st 10lb which is pretty bad considering i was down at 8st 3lb a while ago. I am not despondent or anything as it is well and truly deserved. I have eaten everything n sight to be honest. I will prob continue to just do what i please over the weekend though eating what you like does get boring. My time of the month is approaching but i know that has nothing to do with weight gain as this is the weight i was last week roughly.
Looking forward to going back to work and even though its only 3 days it gives me a head start. Even drinking water from the water cooler makes a difference. So am not promising to be 100% on slimming world but i will be making better choices. Being honest with myself does help me haha

That's sort of what I thought with the eggs.... I've had 3 as syn free pancakes for breakfast which should keep me going until lunch and then I'm planning on having 3 as a omelette to go with my mushy pea curry and surely 3 eggs will be better for me then having a packet of savoury rice?
I don't know why I'm worrying about it to be honest as its never worried me before. I think it might be the blind WI's as I'm not going to know if they're effecting me. I think I need to just completely forget about weight and just get on with eating healthy until I can see how much I weight again, otherwise I'll end up cheating and weighing myself at my mums, which I don't want to do.

You'll suddenly just snap back into it I'm sure, you sound like your in a pretty good place other then the gain to be honest. If that's roughly what you were last week then at least you've maintained this week (or possibly had a small loss with the coffee) I think you need to look at it week to week rather then being heavier then what you were before.

Yay I lost another lb this week! Down to 9st 9! Making a half stone loss in 3 weeks!

Well done that's fantastic, I don't think I could manage half a stone in 3 weeks, really jealous of that :)

Nikki<3 said:

Well done, that is brilliant. Are you still tracking cals and if so how many do you try to stick to?

debtin said:
Well done, that is brilliant. Are you still tracking cals and if so how many do you try to stick to?

I vary them. I have between 790 and 1500 averaging around 1000 though. Going to have one more week tracking and see how I go next week, then I might go back to SW principles x

Just spoke to little ones teacher (she's been off after having an operation) and I'm going to do the library once a week for the infants and can come in and help out in the class as well. Going on the school trip with them on Monday so will talk about coming in maybe after next week as they're only open until Wednesday next week. I can't wait. Would be great if I could get a job in a school sooner rather then later but think it will def go in my favour having experience of both secondary and primary, would love a job at his school to be honest. I really like it there.

Aww that will be nice Donna. I wanted to work in a primary but ended up in secondary and wouldnt change it now!!!

Well done on the loss Nikki!!!!

As for the eggs thing I have been thinking bout this as I have been having a lot of boiled eggs just for ease and they keep you full. Sometimes I eat 4 at a time lol. They are a really good source of protien but they do 'bung you up apparently' so who knows :)

Well I haven't been having a any problems in that department, but if I do then the first thing I will do will be to cut down on the eggs. Both today and yesterday were green days as well, so having loads of eggs is surely a good thing as I'm making up for the lack of protein from not having meat.

I loved working at the secondary school to be honest and if they do decide to advertise those positions I will def apply, but I can't justify volunteering for another year (yeah fair enough I know I'm volunteering at the primary school.... but that's broadening my experience... and will hopefully open doors to an actual job) I do really need to find some paid work though :(

Although good news, managed to save £100 on our Butlins holiday, the guy who booked it for us said as we booked on site we were guaranteed the cheapest deal so if we saw it cheaper they would match that. So I was going to pay a little off the balance (thought if we pay a bit at a time then we won't notice the money gone lol) but before I did I double checked the website and found it £60 cheaper, so my boyfriend rang them when he got home (the accounts in his name) and they looked and said they could see it even cheaper then that so we got £100 off! I'm well chuffed, will keep looking (especially in January when they have crazy sales) and see if we can get any more knocked off. Will def make sure we decide when we want to go again and book it on site next time we go. It seems silly as we're not going until Halloween 2013 but I really can't wait haha.

Just quick post to share a find, found these in aldi for 99p. 10 shells are 26cals! So i get myself a lil sweet fix with some muller light and banana for 1syn xD x

ForumRunner_20120921_151608.png

Just quick post to share a find, found these in aldi for 99p. 10 shells are 26cals! So i get myself a lil sweet fix with some muller light and banana for 1syn xD x

View attachment 63780

oooo they look lovely. I've just had a load of fruit with a muller and a meringue nest but that nest was 2.5 syns

Ooo have fun, I have to go drop little one off at his dads tomorrow morning and me and my boyfriend did mention going shopping but I want to do at least 30 min on the crosstrainer at some point... so will have to ask the boyfriend what we're up to, as I might just come straight home and get on with the exercise if we're not going out

Gained 2.5 - completely my fault! I've had my first gym related injury and feeling a bit low. Social situations have meant that I have it really tricky to stick to being good. Leg is getting better - should be back at the gym tomorrow, but I feel like I'm back to square one!! My measurements are back up again - feeling really fed up, which doesn't really help with keeping on track! Hoping it's just a blip. Plus it's my fourth week of star week, so really hoping that goes away soon!!

Hope you're all having a good day x

Can't remember whether I said well done for getting to target, Laura! Well done hun xx

Gained 2.5 - completely my fault! I've had my first gym related injury and feeling a bit low. Social situations have meant that I have it really tricky to stick to being good. Leg is getting better - should be back at the gym tomorrow, but I feel like I'm back to square one!! My measurements are back up again - feeling really fed up, which doesn't really help with keeping on track! Hoping it's just a blip. Plus it's my fourth week of star week, so really hoping that goes away soon!!

Good luck getting back to the gym, at least you know where the gain came from so know you can have it off again :) Try and just get through the crappy feelings and think this time next week you'll feel great for being back at the gym. Are you on a new contraceptive (with the 4 weeks of star week?) hope that goes away soon, my friend had a none stop one for months when she went on one of the pills, but then had the injection and was fine. She was fuming though for ages she had her male contraceptive nurse telling her the none stop period was just part of being a woman!

My days not been too bad, not done much, went to the shopping centre to do some Christmas shopping and only saw things for my boyfriend who I was with, do have an idea what I want to get my mum but not actually bought anything. Just had the burgers with a babybel in the middle for tea, for the first time ever and they are GORGEOUS!!!!

downtownsuzie said:

Don't be too disheartened. Your attitude and focus has been impressive lately and certainly I would say star week isn't helping on scales or mentally. Must be really frustrating for you.
Try to find the focus and you will see results
Wish I could take my own advice tho made some positive steps. Made lunch for tom, have yogurt and pineapple at the ready and got some fruit and salad on special at Tesco. Hoping to be as good as I can and get my head out the junk mindset x

Thanks Annie. Don't worry about the blip - injuries are so frustrating and mega long totm must be horrid I'm sure a lot if that will be gone when it ends and you always do amazingly well when focused x

Back