Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning all. Woke up starving today and still feel hungry. Also I don't feel as "worked" from my short stint at gym as I do from shred. Will up the resistance on cross trainer but tummy and arms need work x

Morning all. Woke up starving today and still feel hungry. Also I don't feel as "worked" from my short stint at gym as I do from shred. Will up the resistance on cross trainer but tummy and arms need work x

Not much makes me feel like the shred does to be honest, but I have still noticed a difference with the crosstrainer and running, to be honest today is the first day I've noticed my legs being sore so you don't HAVE to feel it for it to make a difference.

donna88 said:
Not much makes me feel like the shred does to be honest, but I have still noticed a difference with the crosstrainer and running, to be honest today is the first day I've noticed my legs being sore so you don't HAVE to feel it for it to make a difference.

That's good to know Donna. Will keep it up regardless x

Still hungry and tempation looming. Had coffee again to help but this always happens. Don't follow a proper plan but eat the sw way and have no idea of syns therefore don't want eat anything but want to eat everything ha

Still tired and hungry today! A customer brought some belgian chocolates in (actually from Belgium), but worked out the syns at 4 each - not worth it!

Roll on 3pm for my caramel options x

Be strong, Deb - you can do it x

Ach I know. Will have yogurt and strawberries on my break to keep me going at gym later.
When I get lazy with food i crave tho I have loads good stuff choose from. Will maybe have chocolate later to stop the cravings...low syns of course ;)

I dont have naughty food in the house so cant be tempted Deb.....dont buy it!

Just back from work, Charlie has been walked by our new dog walker, as had to employ someone when I do long shifts as dont like to leave her for too long on her own....soppy I know, but she's my baby! Not that she would know any difference as Im sure she kips all day!

Feel a bit achey from my run yesterday, so will attempt another one tomorrow, as Charlie will need a run after work, so here's hoping to decent weather!

How are all you girls doing on the Xmas Challenge? Today will be day 13 for me at 100%, so feeling pretty good, but a long way to go still. How come when I was off plan the weeks fly by, but now I cant wait for Fridays to weigh & it seems to go slowly! x

I am day 3 at 100% - its going really slowly!

Hope work is going well, do you still have any problems with your neck?

kim63 said:
I dont have naughty food in the house so cant be tempted Deb.....dont buy it!

Just back from work, Charlie has been walked by our new dog walker, as had to employ someone when I do long shifts as dont like to leave her for too long on her own....soppy I know, but she's my baby! Not that she would know any difference as Im sure she kips all day!

Feel a bit achey from my run yesterday, so will attempt another one tomorrow, as Charlie will need a run after work, so here's hoping to decent weather!

How are all you girls doing on the Xmas Challenge? Today will be day 13 for me at 100%, so feeling pretty good, but a long way to go still. How come when I was off plan the weeks fly by, but now I cant wait for Fridays to weigh & it seems to go slowly! x

I can't deprive oh of treats for work so It's impossible but I do buy skips, quavers, curly wurly and if its not low syns i then buy things I don't like...not much I don't like tho lol
Decided if I want something I Will have it as that's when I go crazy and eats loads...when I feel deprived. Fifth day without chocolate or crisps so feel proud.
Also went to gym again and started the couch to 5k plan on treadmill will I just loved. My running ability has definately improved since start of year...was on treadmill for twenty min which would never have happened had I not had plan to follow
Away to get sorted for dinner etc

Just need to have a little vent - on my route to bus station there are 2 fish and chip shos, 3 chinese restaurants/takeaways, one kebab shop, a Thai restaurant and a pizza/curry place. My mouth is watering like you wouldn't believe - ITS NOT FAIR! There's not even another way round!

I am day 3 at 100% - its going really slowly!

Hope work is going well, do you still have any problems with your neck?

Still have to take a drug for nerve pain that I cant seem to do without, but it can take up to 2 years to resolve, so Im battling on like the martyr that I am lol!

I can't deprive oh of treats for work so It's impossible but I do buy skips, quavers, curly wurly and if its not low syns i then buy things I don't like...not much I don't like tho lol
Decided if I want something I Will have it as that's when I go crazy and eats loads...when I feel deprived. Fifth day without chocolate or crisps so feel proud.
Also went to gym again and started the couch to 5k plan on treadmill will I just loved. My running ability has definately improved since start of year...was on treadmill for twenty min which would never have happened had I not had plan to follow
Away to get sorted for dinner etc

Haha, thats what I do Deb, buy all low syns crisps & choc that we both can have!
Dont deprive yourself tho deb, just save your Syns for the evening & have a bag of crisps & choc.....flakes are only 7 syns....yummy!
Well done on the running, your doing great guns x

Just need to have a little vent - on my route to bus station there are 2 fish and chip shos, 3 chinese restaurants/takeaways, one kebab shop, a Thai restaurant and a pizza/curry place. My mouth is watering like you wouldn't believe - ITS NOT FAIR! There's not even another way round!

Just think of all the lard & fat that is used & consumed in that type of food that clogs up your arteries & can make you FAT!!!!!!! x

kim63 said:
Still have to take a drug for nerve pain that I cant seem to do without, but it can take up to 2 years to resolve, so Im battling on like the martyr that I am lol!

Haha, thats what I do Deb, buy all low syns crisps & choc that we both can have!
Dont deprive yourself tho deb, just save your Syns for the evening & have a bag of crisps & choc.....flakes are only 7 syns....yummy!
Well done on the running, your doing great guns x

Just think of all the lard & fat that is used & consumed in that type of food that clogs up your arteries & can make you FAT!!!!!!! x

Really? That's great for flakes...didn't know that. To think I used to eat Freddo at like 5 syns ha

Really? That's great for flakes...didn't know that. To think I used to eat Freddo at like 5 syns ha

Yep, the multi packs of 4 that weigh approx 28g at 135 cals so just under 7 syns! Galaxy Ripples are only 9 syns as well & even scrummier! x

Oooo making me hungry just reading it, but you know you can cook something even nicer once you get home. Just remember that

Had a lovely catch up with some friends, just got in so we're doing tea now. A late one and I'm starving but hopefully I'll not want to snack now as I'll be full from tea.... hopefully

100% !!! Day 6

Hope you all had a good day too
My hubby just had crisps I have had 2 oranges woohoo can you see my halo shining lol :) xx

lynica said:
100% !!! Day 6

Hope you all had a good day too
My hubby just had crisps I have had 2 oranges woohoo can you see my halo shining lol :) xx

Haha! Its twinkling along side mine! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Shining extra bright next to my not so bright one....gave in and had bounty. Reason? Wanted it!! enjoy? Yes!! FEel good? Not really!! Going to let it put me off? No way!!
Almost five days sober from chocolate....still praising myself ha ha its the way forward. Put me out my misery and tell me the syns? Honestly I don't even feel bad. Strawberries and pineapple for breakfast x

debtin said:
Shining extra bright next to my not so bright one....gave in and had bounty. Reason? Wanted it!! enjoy? Yes!! FEel good? Not really!! Going to let it put me off? No way!!
Almost five days sober from chocolate....still praising myself ha ha its the way forward. Put me out my misery and tell me the syns? Honestly I don't even feel bad. Strawberries and pineapple for breakfast x

Deb stop beating yourself up everytime you have a food that you classify as forbidden.....nothing is bad/wrong/naughty! Also stop depriving yourself of choclate, crisp or wine. Non of it is bad for you, only if you over indulge......you know all this......so slapped wrist!!! Xx

Ouch...my wrists hurts lol
I know Kim...I was honestly sayin to oh earlier how for me its moderation. Don't eat crisp and chocolate every night but do allow it. I don't regret it but come sat I think i Will count my syns to save me over thinking.
I am feeling positive tho ;)

debtin said:
Ouch...my wrists hurts lol
I know Kim...I was honestly sayin to oh earlier how for me its moderation. Don't eat crisp and chocolate every night but do allow it. I don't regret it but come sat I think i Will count my syns to save me over thinking.
I am feeling positive tho ;)

I really think that you would benefit from the structure of SW Deb as it gives you that control, rather than second guessing everything. Its all been tried & tested & works for a reason, so why not seriously give it a go. Once you get the first few days out the way, you'll love it again & you could be half a stone lighter by Xmas & how good will you feel then?! X

Back