Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Very good!!! Was thinking today how much I wanted to be in a good place with my weight...and with the excercise..I have been following sw, one or two he dependant on plan etc but yes not very tightly. I also stopped writing it down. Am glad tho as the past few days as got me into swing without feeling restrained so I would say I was 3/4's there. When the rain stops at some point I am going to keep going with the couch to 5k program. Really enjoyed that today. So three days at gym then try complete the course on days off

debtin said:
Very good!!! Was thinking today how much I wanted to be in a good place with my weight...and with the excercise..I have been following sw, one or two he dependant on plan etc but yes not very tightly. I also stopped writing it down. Am glad tho as the past few days as got me into swing without feeling restrained so I would say I was 3/4's there. When the rain stops at some point I am going to keep going with the couch to 5k program. Really enjoyed that today. So three days at gym then try complete the course on days off

Believe me write all your food down as it helps you keep structured & focused......yay we will all be simmer by Xmas! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Brilliant sesh at the gym last night, even persuaded OH that it would do him good!

Got my food shopping arriving today, plus lower body at the gym :)

Had 8 syns yesterday, plus whatever about 5g -10g of extra light flora is cause i put some in my mash. Didn't weigh it though lol

Here's to another good day - can't wait for WI! :D x

Brilliant sesh at the gym last night, even persuaded OH that it would do him good!

Got my food shopping arriving today, plus lower body at the gym :)

Had 8 syns yesterday, plus whatever about 5g -10g of extra light flora is cause i put some in my mash. Didn't weigh it though lol

Here's to another good day - can't wait for WI! :D x

Morning Annie
Nothing more satisfying than a fridge full of healthy nutritious food!
Have you tried using Phili light in your mashed potatoes......delicious! Also doubly delicious in mashed swede!
Im also excited about WI tomorrow....will be happy with anything from 0.5-1lb. I seem to be a bit low on my Syns this week & I was last week as well, with only having about 10 per day on average, where normally I try having the full 15 per day. Will see if it has any impact in the result tomorrow, cant imagine it will as its only a difference of 100 calories per day.

Hope you all have a good day today, I have a belly full of porridge so hope that sets me up til lunch! x

Morning Annie
Nothing more satisfying than a fridge full of healthy nutritious food!
Have you tried using Phili light in your mashed potatoes......delicious! Also doubly delicious in mashed swede!
Im also excited about WI tomorrow....will be happy with anything from 0.5-1lb. I seem to be a bit low on my Syns this week & I was last week as well, with only having about 10 per day on average, where normally I try having the full 15 per day. Will see if it has any impact in the result tomorrow, cant imagine it will as its only a difference of 100 calories per day.

Hope you all have a good day today, I have a belly full of porridge so hope that sets me up til lunch! x

My triceps are actually sore! First time ever, but last did finally feel like I had got the hang of my tricep exercise.

I haven't tried light Philly in mash, got some extra light coming in the shopping. I'd have to take my potatoes out first though as OH is cheese intolerant and the lasagne I made upset his tummy - does sound like it would be yummy :)

I'm in two minds about WI - I will technically only have had 6 days on plan as I had Sunday off plan while my friends were visiting. However, since then I have been 100% plus with a full week at the gym. Its funny you mention that you don't think 5 syns will make a difference - I've never thought about it like that before! And there was me worrying about being 1 syn over of my 10 lol

Breakfast already? That wouldn't keep me going til lunch - I have to try and delay mine until at least 9! And even then I struggle to not snack lol x

Eeeek, really got stuck for lunch - Co-op is rubbish! Can anyone please tell me the syns in their 'Healthier Choice' beef lasagne? I would really appreciate it. I did a site search but nothing came up x

Morning ladies.

Not been around because there has been lots of drama in my life!!

So, as you all know I've had a killer cold for the last 11 days. On Tuesday I decided to go to the doctors just to see if there was something to clear my cough (3pm appointment!) I had also had some palpitations and shortness of breath so I mentioned them to him too. After nearly 2 hours and an ECG later, I'm referred to hospital instantly.

Arrive at hospital at 5.45. Have to wait to have blood pressure ad blood taken. 10.15 still waiting on results. 11.30 finally see a junior doctors. She is happy for me to be discharged but have to wait for a senior doctor to authorise it. 12.30 see senior doctor, he comes to the conclusion I may have a blood clot on my lung. Have to wait for More blood results. Blood result comes back positive but apparently they were checking for something that is present in almost every pregnancy anyway. 3.00 I have be taught to inject myself with an anticoagulant drug. 3.45 I arrive home into bed, exhausted, sobbing and just wanting it to be over. Told to wait for a phone call so I can have a scan on my lungs.

Yesterday, wake up 11am, McDonald's, back to hospital to collect prescription, find out I need an X-ray before I can have scan!! Aghhh!! Arrive home at 7pm!!!

Needless to say I'm absolutely shattered, all my family now know I'm pregnant and are over joyed but the complications with my lungs are what everyone is worrying about at the moment.

The good thing is on Tuesday night the doctor discharged me and said that she 99% sure there is nothing wrong with my lungs but just to be on the safe side she wants to do to the scan. She also said that she wouldn't have discharged if she was at all worried. Just a waiting game now :-(

Sorry for the long post. Xx

Eeeek, really got stuck for lunch - Co-op is rubbish! Can anyone please tell me the syns in their 'Healthier Choice' beef lasagne? I would really appreciate it. I did a site search but nothing came up x

7.5 according to syns online :) is it 400g?

Morning ladies.

So, as you all know I've had a killer cold for the last 11 days. On Tuesday I decided to go to the doctors just to see if there was something to clear my cough (3pm appointment!) I had also had some palpitations and shortness of breath so I mentioned them to him too. After nearly 2 hours and an ECG later, I'm referred to hospital instantly.

Arrive at hospital at 5.45. Have to wait to have blood pressure ad blood taken. 10.15 still waiting on results. 11.30 finally see a junior doctors. She is happy for me to be discharged but have to wait for a senior doctor to authorise it. 12.30 see senior doctor, he comes to the conclusion I may have a blood clot on my lung. Have to wait for More blood results. Blood result comes back positive but apparently they were checking for something that is present in almost every pregnancy anyway. 3.00 I have be taught to inject myself with an anticoagulant drug. 3.45 I arrive home into bed, exhausted, sobbing and just wanting it to be over. Told to wait for a phone call so I can have a scan on my lungs.

Yesterday, wake up 11am, McDonald's, back to hospital to collect prescription, find out I need an X-ray before I can have scan!! Aghhh!! Arrive home at 7pm!!!

Needless to say I'm absolutely shattered, all my family now know I'm pregnant and are over joyed but the complications with my lungs are what everyone is worrying about at the moment.

The good thing is on Tuesday night the doctor discharged me and said that she 99% sure there is nothing wrong with my lungs but just to be on the safe side she wants to do to the scan. She also said that she wouldn't have discharged if she was at all worried. Just a waiting game now :-(

Oh no, that's all awful, although the fact that they're not worried is good. Best to be on the safe side and have the scan just in case but you'll probably find its nothing. But all this waiting around at the hospital must be awful. Just try and relax as much as you can, easier said then done I know and don't worry about what your eating at all until this is sorted, you can't be worrying about that on top of hanging around the hospital and worrying about your lungs. Hopefully you'll get some good results soon.

I feel really ill today, got a bad sore throat, so after my crosstrainer (If I manage to do my cross trainer should I say) I'm going to have to walk down to the fruit shop and grab some lemons (I'll stock up on other fruit as well) I can pop to co-op as well for some wholemeal pitta's. It's just a pain really as I could do with not going out, not looking forward to running club later either, will have to wear my long leggings and jacket and hope I don't get too warm when running, but don't want to risk the short ones with this cold on the way. I wouldn't bother going but we're up to 7 minutes running, 3 minutes walking today so don't really want to be missing sessions otherwise I might struggle when I do get back into it.

WOw Nikki hope your ok. Your in the best hands to get it all sorted but bet your head is all over the place
Are you relieved that everyone knows about baby now? Bet you are. It is exciting telling them tho I was tad embarrassed telling dad lol. Keep us posted and big hugs x

Hugs to you too Donna. A walk may do you good tho. I know when I felt rubbish on Sunday, gettin up and gettin on with it helped. Am doing the running app on my phone but finding I can do more than 60 seconds running. This is day one of the program...60secs running with minute and half walking. Would you advise me to move up a level?

Woke him really hungry again. Had some boiled egg on toast. Also I need to confess that I stood on scales...eeeekkk. I can't stick to not doing it. Thing is it was silly as its not even my weigh in day, I haven't been on any proper plan and star week due so it was fruitless. Need get battery taken out as clearly i am a scale hopper ha ha
Kim I love porridge but when I make it for little one its much better with full fat milk. I use the little Satchet but use semi skimming milk and add teaspoon syrup x

Nikki<3 said:
Morning ladies.

Oh no nikki :) how awful what a nightmare hope you are resting now and taking it easy today.
I'm sure they are right and its just precaution but at least they are being thorough and you getting all the tests done.
Take care huni and look after yourself xx

WOw Nikki hope your ok. Your in the best hands to get it all sorted but bet your head is all over the place
Are you relieved that everyone knows about baby now? Bet you are. It is exciting telling them tho I was tad embarrassed telling dad lol. Keep us posted and big hugs x

Hugs to you too Donna. A walk may do you good tho. I know when I felt rubbish on Sunday, gettin up and gettin on with it helped. Am doing the running app on my phone but finding I can do more than 60 seconds running. This is day one of the program...60secs running with minute and half walking. Would you advise me to move up a level?

Woke him really hungry again. Had some boiled egg on toast. Also I need to confess that I stood on scales...eeeekkk. I can't stick to not doing it. Thing is it was silly as its not even my weigh in day, I haven't been on any proper plan and star week due so it was fruitless. Need get battery taken out as clearly i am a scale hopper ha ha
Kim I love porridge but when I make it for little one its much better with full fat milk. I use the little Satchet but use semi skimming milk and add teaspoon syrup x

Well I did the cross trainer and crunches and then went for the walk and I do feel loads better. Got my green tea with lemon anyway as it will help keep me feeling better hopefully.

If your finding it easy I'd up it a bit, I've been making sure I stick to my plan but that's partly because obviously I have to at the club so it would only be one day I was over and also I didn't want to push myself too far. But the first week we did was 2 minutes running 2 minutes walking so you should def be fine with that. Do you want me to send you a copy of our program (well when I say copy I mean I'll type it all down lol)

My fruit shop had more of the small lions in (which make them 10 or 10.5 syns depending on flavour instead of 14) so I bought 4 more, if I buy anything else I won't be able to close my chocolate tin. But I keep seeing good offers on things.

Awe thanks for offer Donna but just had a look and the planned activity for week 3 is run for 3min, walk for 3min so think I will stick to this. It gives you the option to skip the walking so will see how it goes. Had great fun using it yesterday....glad your feeling better x

I'm going to try and remember to take my phone tonight as I've got a new app which tells you how far/fast you ran. Don't like the arm band I got to run with my phone with though, it makes my arm too hot :( but will have to do until I find something else as none of my running clothes have pockets big enough to put it in.

Good luck with it, I'm onto running 7 minutes today, walking 3, hoping I can manage but think I'll be okay at club as I don't notice as much, it'll be Saturdays run I go and struggle with. No idea where I'll go as we live on a hill so whichever way I go I've got a big hill to run up on the way back.... unless I just run round the field a few times haha.

Had a really good morning but can't seem to force myself to move now to do the pots and get tea ready so we can just pop it in the oven when we're ready! I've been trying to move for about 10 minutes and just haven't, its bad. Going to force myself now, once I've got it sorted I can relax with another green tea and lemon.

Morning ladies.

It's better to have the worrying and tests now to rule it out as a precaution than to have left it undetected with devastating results later on. It's a shame that you didn't get to tell your family the way you had wanted to, but it sounds as though everyone is excited!

Take it easy, forget about SW for a while and look after yourself. I hope it all works out x

7.5 according to syns online :) is it 400g?

Oh my good god. Yes, it's 400g. I didn't have much choice but to eat it as there are no shops nearby (20 minute walk to town, but only get 30 mins for lunch). And to think I wasted those syns on a horrible, watery, tasteless lunch and even burnt my tongue so won't be tasting anything else for the next few days either!

SO ANNOYED! k;ushdua\hpshgc

However, I am making the executive decision to still stick to the rest of my syns for the day so I don't feel deprived and end up having a binge. Skips (4) and orange Options hot choc (2) will put me in at 13.5 syns for the day. Will have to sacrifice my nightly Weight Watchers mini chocolate roll though lol. At least I'm still within the limit and 3.5 syns (or 70 calories) from my target (trying to think of it like that is helping, Kim) - that would take 7 minutes on the stepping machine to burn off though! ;)

Roll on hometime, I need to be at the gym!!!

PS: need to be at the gym cause I love it, not cause of the 70 cals (hehe)

Ahh I was thinking 7.5 wasn't too bad but if it wasn't very nice then that is rubbish. Ahh well at least you can still have your treats tonight and be on plan still

I moved and got it all sorted, really wasn't as hard as I was telling myself it would be. Hate it when I get myself like that. I know I have things to do at times and I just can't bring myself to actually do it. Don't think the cold helps as I just like curling up on the sofa.

The amount of times I've been late for work because I've though 'just five more minutes'! The problem is that having 5 more minutes makes me miss my bus which makes me late for work by almost 2 and a half hours! Public transport here is rubbish!

The amount of times I've been late for work because I've though 'just five more minutes'! The problem is that having 5 more minutes makes me miss my bus which makes me late for work by almost 2 and a half hours! Public transport here is rubbish!

Wow that's shocking, although there are area's around here with buses like that. One of my friend lives in a village with one bus out and one bus in every day :/ When we went to school her Dad had to drop her off a couple of villages down to get the bus and pick her up from the same place every day.

I can't wait to be able to drive, but I'm a bit worried as I walk about an hour and 40 minutes a day just to get to and from work. If I stop that, I will have to up my exercise a LOT!

Can you believe that I've posted 1,042 times, but I've been a member for 1,042 days... One post a day!! :eek:

Back