Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Woo hoo for the 119s!

I'm having trouble enough getting to 129 as it is! Haha

I've never tried a red day either - when I first started my consultant at the time was all about Extra Easy!

I've never tried a red day either - when I first started my consultant at the time was all about Extra Easy!

I tend to do more Red days for some reason, but like all 3, just depends on what I fancy to eat that day really :)
Thanks Annie, have accepted you.....hope Ive done it right tho for you to accept me??? :confused:

downtownsuzie said:

I love having extra HEs, it's great! Me too 119 would be amazing but happy to reach 129lbs! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tend to do more Red days for some reason, but like all 3, just depends on what I fancy to eat that day really :)
Thanks Annie, have accepted you.....hope Ive done it right tho for you to accept me??? :confused:

I'm not sure? I haven't had a notification through. Try adding me from my profile.

Which plan do you find you have better losses on?

I love having extra HEs, it's great! Me too 119 would be amazing but happy to reach 129lbs! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so excited that I can have bread AND cereal in the same day!!

I'll get to 129 and then decide how much lower I want to go. Detemined to get my body fat % to a healthy level :)

Right then girls, so far there is 4 us....if you're joining us Annie!!!......who want to get to 119lbs. Thats Charlie, who's nearly there, Nikki & Kim!
Just for a bit of fun ( & not meaning to exclude anyone) post below what you've got left to lose 7 I'll try & keep a running tally:

Kim.....16lbs

Ok, I'll go for it!

Kim.....16lbs
Annie...20lbs

I'm not sure? I haven't had a notification through. Try adding me from my profile.

Which plan do you find you have better losses on?

Yep I have you, so maybe you should add me thru my profile

I seem to have better losses on Red & not so good on EE, but to be honest, Im all over the place with my losses/gains & there's no rhyme or reason behind it! But reading other peoples posts, Red seems to be more of a loser??!!

It says my friendship with you is pending lol

I might try red days if I have no luck with green x

I do try & not eat too many carbs even when Im on Green & luckily I dont have a huge appetite! Sounds a daft thing to say being on here, but my portion sizes have never been the problem, its the good things in life that have.......wine, chocolate, going out for meals, genetics etc etc!!!

I can see that eating big portions of pasta and rice might be counter-productive! Portion control is something that I definitely need to work on. Snacks are my major downfall - chocolate is my weakness.

Hi!
Can I join in too?
I used to be quite active on here a couple of years ago, hit target and then struggled to maintain (kept losing). Stopped going to group...and guess what?!!
I was 9st 8 at last weeks wi (weigh again tomorrow) and am looking to get to 8st 6lbs (116 lbs).
My signature probably needs updating!!
I love sw...having lost 5 stone in 5 months, I know it works. But group support is vital for those low times.
Hope you'll let me join you?!
Shellie x

Nikki<3 said:
Hello Lades :)

I have always been subscribed to this thread but have this week restarted and readjusted my target :)

Originally my target was 9st 3, I hit this and loitered around 9st 3- 9st 6 for ages. I went on holiday on24th Feb at 9st 6 and came back 9st 13!! Skipped WI last week and this week gone back and 9st 8. Really chuffed but still have 15lbs to lose.

I see you ladies are keen on running...me too! I'm signed up for race for life in August and currently do 5km in about 36mins aim is 28mins!

Sorry hijacking, just love reading you chit chat every day.

Nikki

xxx

Hello again! I've thought about doing the race for life too, my 5km is around 30 mins at the moment but definitely want to improve!

Well done on your loss so far, and good luck for your remaining 15lbs! :)

JulieR.ace said:
Yay I can join this group if everyone dont mind, as done my weekly WI today with Charly007 and I lost 1lb which brings me finally into the 9s :D

Now to get to the low 9s :)

Congratulations on getting into the 9's - it's a wonderful feeling isn't it?! ;)

Hi!
Can I join in too?
I used to be quite active on here a couple of years ago, hit target and then struggled to maintain (kept losing). Stopped going to group...and guess what?!!
I was 9st 8 at last weeks wi (weigh again tomorrow) and am looking to get to 8st 6lbs (116 lbs).
I love sw...having lost 5 stone in 5 months, I know it works. But group support is vital for those low times.
Shellie x

Of course!

116lbs is 8st 4, 8st 6 is 118lbs:) I've been persuaded to aim for 119lbs, but it's going to take me a while!

Welcome to the group x

Woahhhhh! My phone didn't notify me of ANY of these posts and it will take me forever to read them so I'm just gonna rejoin right here! Welcome to any new/returning people - well done and good luck! :)

Also Kim, if you're on an iPhone or have the app, and you tap on the header at the top of the message, there should be a little box that you can tap. You can do this on several posts and then you'll have to option to 'multi-quote' when you tap the icon used to reply normally! I think anyway...

Ooo yay!

Kim ..... 16lbs
Annie ..... 20 lbs
Nikki ..... 15lbs

This could be fun ladies try our hardest to this!

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Hi!
Can I join in too?
Shellie x

Wow, 5 stone in 5 months is immense! Super well done!

Back