Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Do I go to the gym today even though I have a little bit of shin splints? I was going to have a rest day as on a Tues and Thurs you have to be out of the gym by 8 for the circuit class. But seeing as I'm not at work today now, it seems silly to waste the opportunity...

Maybe go but take it easy?

Hope he's ok and nothing serious is wrong.

My boyfriend did that. He kept saying he had chest pains and thought he was having a heart attack. I sorta knew hex wasn't but he rang the ambulance anyway and they were out within 2 mins.
Of course he was fine. He had taken pre workout stuff and then played football and his body was still buzzing with energy and he started panicking.

Ugh it just happened to be the night I had planned a girls night out. So I'm dressed up to the 90's with friends in living room drinking and applying makeup when the ambulance crew arrived with heart machines and the heap. I just thought 'what an excuse to get out of sitting in and minding ur daughter'

Men can't handle anything lol

Hope he's ok and nothing serious is wrong.

My boyfriend did that. He kept saying he had chest pains and thought he was having a heart attack. I sorta knew hex wasn't but he rang the ambulance anyway and they were out within 2 mins.
Of course he was fine. He had taken pre workout stuff and then played football and his body was still buzzing with energy and he started panicking.

Ugh it just happened to be the night I had planned a girls night out. So I'm dressed up to the 90's with friends in living room drinking and applying makeup when the ambulance crew arrived with heart machines and the heap. I just thought 'what an excuse to get out of sitting in and minding ur daughter'

Men can't handle anything lol

Awww bless him, that made me smile though. Like you say typical it was a night you had people round as well, did you still get to go out?

We where every late at going out. Didnt get to have a drink first to dave money. Every one had a giggle at him well we were all huddled into kitchen in silence for over an hour. Felt like giving him a reason to need an ambulance. Lol it's not the first time he's done it too

Mine is very dramatic when he's ill but never got to the point of calling an ambulance. What annoys me with him is that its the end of the world when he's ill but he isn't bothered about when I'm ill as he just see's it as ''well nothing will happen to you'' like when I was having bad stomach pains his view was that it wouldn't be anything serious so why bother and when I had an allergic reaction and needed driving to the hospital as my face has swollen so much that I couldn't see and just as we were getting ready we got a delivery (turned out it was our blinds for our bedroom... we'd just moved and up until that point had bin bags on our bedroom windows) so he put them up and was saying ''wow aren't they great, they look lovely don't they, look at the pattern'' I had to point out to him that it was hurting trying to open my eyes and that I could only open them enough to see that yes we had windows and there was something on them and that there was no way I could pick out a slightly lighter cream pattern on a slightly darker cream background and that he needed to shut the hell up and get me to the hospital.

God Annie what a nightmare, glad he is ok though. Mine can be pretty bad with man flu but since I stopped paying him any attention as I was never gettin any when ill, he has improved a lot by realising how bad it can be when you have a child and feel rubbish
Tired today and not going to do my run on treadmill. Will do jillian instead. Not sure what day I am as I am on my phone but won't be long til I move up to level two which I am not sure I enjoyed. May skip to level three.

Feel guilty about gym but being on my own and tryin to run with no music etc is proving difficult and at least am gettin excercise

exercise is exercise, no need to feel guilty you still did some :)

Can hear the kids playing out on our road, it seriously annoys me, they play football on the road... last time we went out they actually had goal posts set up... let me say it again on the road! It's stupid, we all have perfectly good back gardens in this development why have your kids play on the road? Plus it's too cold and dark for them to be playing out anyway. What really gets to me as well, is when you do take your car out they look put out that your expecting them to move out of your way and at times I have actually had to move their scooters or whatever out of the way because they just drop them and run! One of them once told me as I was getting in the car ''but we're playing'' its like yeah and I'm driving! Winds me up, they'll still be there in half an hr when I have to take the car out to slimming world and running club.

But on a good note little ones parents evening went really well, he's coming along so well with school and is even starting to spell certain words other than his name, only problem he has is he's a bit touchy about the slightest little thing, but I've noticed that at home as well and apparently his best friend is the same so I wonder if he's copying her :/ as I've noticed it more the past few months

Change of mind....going to gym now. Ten min on cross trainer and twenty on treadmill but better than nothing.

Ohhh Donna not long now? Half an hr til weigh in for u?
1 hr til mine.
I stepped on scales there and I was back to 8.13(1/2) but 9 exactly with clothes on. Happy with that

Ohhh Donna not long now? Half an hr til weigh in for u?
1 hr til mine.
I stepped on scales there and I was back to 8.13(1/2) but 9 exactly with clothes on. Happy with that

I know I need to go get my running gear on but I always put it off, tempted not to go haha, but I know I want to go and will regret it if I don't (running not slimming world, you can't keep me away from the scales today haha)

Boyfriend isn't back with the car yet though :/ might end up making me late.

Good luck at official WI tonight, hope this next hour goes quickly for you (if your like me, I hate waiting for it)

I hate when a cold is looming :(

It's good that u still got up to do ur exercise this morning. I cancelled my training session for later.
Don't want it affecting weigh in in a bad way lol

Hope ya feel better soon.

P.s I'm really craving a cherry Bakewell hifi lol can't wait to buy more tonight

Really hope your WI went well and you showed progress, its all worth it!!!

:)

So I decided to do a daily weigh in like some of you on here and it's amazing how much you fluctuate day to day lol.
sat night: 9st 10lbs
Sun night: 9st 12lbs
mon night: 9st 13lbs.

I have weigh in tomorrow so it better get down by then lol xxx

Weighed myself again just now and I'm 9 st 12.5lbs, really hoping for a loss tonight at weigh in. Wish me luck xxx

Would love to see 8 something on Friday, but *week looming again & that only means 1 thing.......water retention! Im trying to keep it bay by drinking at least 2 litres of juice along with my coffee's & so far the fingers are a normal size lol!

Friday: 9st 0.5lbs

Saturday: 9st
Sunday: 9st 0.5lbs
Monday: 9st 0.5lbs
Tuesday: 9st

Good luck everyone that's weighing tonight I'm just waiting for te bf to arrive home and then I'm off :)

My first attempt at smash pizza!!! Chicken,bacon,mushrooms,chillies,jalapeños,
Morzzerlla and chilli passata base :) serves with Cajun smash wedges :)
Can't wait til after weigh in

Attachments

• image-1648095637.jpg
    image-1648095637.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 21
Good luck ladies. Just had my best run and longest run ever on treadmill. Also at my highest speed too and feel amazinp

Back