Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks for that Donna

3x750ml water plus 3xcoffees. I will flush the rubbish out. Prob more water as my glass holds more than 750ml. Hope to squeeze two more in before home time then one tonight

AGGGHHHHHHHH - I put an order in for some running stuff and a couple of Christmas presents with sports direct a few months ago, they kept putting off the order because there was a jacket which was pre-ordered and the date kept being put back! But now they've just emailed me saying the following items are no longer in stock! And they've cancelled the whole order!!!!! Not impressed

So I decided to do a daily weigh in like some of you on here and it's amazing how much you fluctuate day to day lol.
sat night: 9st 10lbs
Sun night: 9st 12lbs
mon night: 9st 13lbs.

I have weigh in tomorrow so it better get down by then lol xxx

donna88 said:
AGGGHHHHHHHH - I put an order in for some running stuff and a couple of Christmas presents with sports direct a few months ago, they kept putting off the order because there was a jacket which was pre-ordered and the date kept being put back! But now they've just emailed me saying the following items are no longer in stock! And they've cancelled the whole order!!!!! Not impressed

I would be so annoyed. Do I have to go back and reorder everything?

MrsWilsoncroft said:
So I decided to do a daily weigh in like some of you on here and it's amazing how much you fluctuate day to day lol.
sat night: 9st 10lbs
Sun night: 9st 12lbs
mon night: 9st 13lbs.

I have weigh in tomorrow so it better get down by then lol xxx

I know what ya mean. I'm hoping my weight is back down for weigh in tomorrow.

Y do u weigh at night? Everyone is heavier at night because of all the liquid and food you have taken in. Always best weighing in morning

Hey guys I'm so close to target last weigh in was 9 stone 2.5 but I've gone and ruined it this week. Why would I do that to myself?! Just can't stop eating the chocolate. And being slimmer than I was a little binge makes me look pregnant! Anyone else have this problem?! What shall I do to try and make it right by Thursday?! X

rosierose15 said:
Hey guys I'm so close to target last weigh in was 9 stone 2.5 but I've gone and ruined it this week. Why would I do that to myself?! Just can't stop eating the chocolate. And being slimmer than I was a little binge makes me look pregnant! Anyone else have this problem?! What shall I do to try and make it right by Thursday?! X

Lots of water and superspeed soup for lunch and no bread??

Seriously... I dunno whether I feel hungry or am just feeling greedy :(

I'm sipping on my 3rd litre of water so it's not dehydration

Plus I forgot to take my hexa again!!

Any idea on what I can snack on for it? Drinking water so don't want milk

I would be so annoyed. Do I have to go back and reorder everything?

I know what ya mean. I'm hoping my weight is back down for weigh in tomorrow.

Y do u weigh at night? Everyone is heavier at night because of all the liquid and food you have taken in. Always best weighing in morning

I go to an evening class to get weighed so that's why I've been weighing myself each evening so it's more accurate.
i know in the mornings I'm a lot lighter but I prefer to do evening as that's hen my official weigh in is xxx

rosierose15 said:
Babybelles :)

Don't have any :(
I'm craving fat free super noodles but I'm trying to not eat the rest of the day lol

MrsWilsoncroft said:
I go to an evening class to get weighed so that's why I've been weighing myself each evening so it's more accurate.
i know in the mornings I'm a lot lighter but I prefer to do evening as that's hen my official weigh in is xxx

Oh ok I get ya now.
I weigh in at night too but still weigh at home in the mornings lol

I'm not too sure If I am actually hungry and just being picky lol if that makes sense

im not going to reorder the stuff, going to have to see if i can find it all in the shops. i need to double check which trainers i need anyway so maybe its a blessing in disguise...still annoyedvwith them.

i cant stop snacking tonight Charlene its a pain, i know im not hungry but i keep going for fruit an yogs and anything i can.

i always look pregnant after a binge now, get a proper littlw food baby not a good look

donna88 said:
im not going to reorder the stuff, going to have to see if i can find it all in the shops. i need to double check which trainers i need anyway so maybe its a blessing in disguise...still annoyedvwith them.

i cant stop snacking tonight Charlene its a pain, i know im not hungry but i keep going for fruit an yogs and anything i can.

i always look pregnant after a binge now, get a proper littlw food baby not a good look

I ended up making the syn free supernoodles with 3 dairy lea triangles as my hexa. Now i feel full and satisfied lol
I think it was because I had soup for dinner and it wasn't very filling

I hate Jillian Michaels. Who thought the shred was a good idea anyway?!

I ended up making the syn free supernoodles with 3 dairy lea triangles as my hexa. Now i feel full and satisfied lol
I think it was because I had soup for dinner and it wasn't very filling

Could be, I always feel hungrier the night before WI. I know its psychological but can't help it

I still haven't got her out again....

Sorted my application and had it checked over so will send it tomorrow.... scary stuff. The closing date isn't until a week on Wednesday but if I get it sent in at least I know its done and don't have to worry about it.

downtownsuzie said:

ME!! Love and hate her all at the same time ha ha did the shred tonight since I missed Sunday tho I did Saturday but the booze and calorie binge made me want to do it.
Hey all the new faces, am on my phone and can't scroll up sorry. Busy little thread tonight. All good

May stand on the scales in the morning just to get back into the zone. Not sure if I am brave enough yet tho

Donna that is rubbish about your order. I sat tonigt taking all my little ones fire man sam stuff out the boxes and arranging it all around the track to see how it would look. Bloody screw drivers and everything tryin to get it out the boxes as things are screwed in.....took me ages to sort it but glad I did as Xmas eve when I want to relax would be a nightmare. It all adds up and now that he has most of it I feel it would be rubbish to have the helicopter and life boat left out....eeeekkk somebody stop me!!! God am just rabbling now

Kim and Ronnie are you there?

Jenna how was your first day?

Back