Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

No its defo easy loss. Search virtual gastric band. There is a free version. I think the symbol is an apple x

Found it Hun thanks going give it a go I'am constantly thinking about food need try something a bit different xx

Oh by the way you looked lovely on your hen photos loving your hair :) xx

ladies i ran out of pill two weeks ago and didn't make the appointment to get more. for some reason i thought i would be ok til my next period and start pill again then. not the case and bleeding already. sorry for the info. now what do i do? i know its not proper period but will my real one come when its meant to?

Very very mischievous!!

Are u excited for weekend kim?
Aaand hqve u scale hopped today?

Fabulous that you've 'shrunk in the wash' Vicky! Just goes to show those scales are the work of the devil lol!
Yes, I am very excited for the weekend. DH has plans afoot I think for Friday, not sure what coz we're going to be busy prepping food etc. Saturday morning will be busy building all the salads & then we've said for people to arrive from 2pm!
Only remembered about the scales after my first coffee, so I didn't bother but hopefully will remember in the morning tuttut! Would love to see 8.7 or below for my big day, but not too concerned as you know those scales are a biatch!
Have just finished the cleaning the rest of the house - 6 blinking hours, but in total probably about 10 hours! I did not want to see a speck of dust/dirt anywhere, so mission accomplished - shattered now!
DH home tomorrow to put up the gazebo, so then I can get out in the garden & titivate the garden furniture.
Right must eat now.....

ladies i ran out of pill two weeks ago and didn't make the appointment to get more. for some reason i thought i would be ok til my next period and start pill again then. not the case and bleeding already. sorry for the info. now what do i do? i know its not proper period but will my real one come when its meant to?

I don't understand what you mean?

Sorry I'm still tired from yesterday, if you go get some more I'd start them straight away, but if you have done anything then I'd do a test after a month or so as well.... I wouldn't think you'd get a real period until after a month as the bleed you have after coming off the pill like you say isn't a real period but surely your cycle then starts from there?

I don't understand what you mean?

Sorry I'm still tired from yesterday, if you go get some more I'd start them straight away, but if you have done anything then I'd do a test after a month or so as well.... I wouldn't think you'd get a real period until after a month as the bleed you have after coming off the pill like you say isn't a real period but surely your cycle then starts from there?

sorry if am confusing. your meant to start a brand new pack of the pill on the first day of your next period...if you have had a break like i have just done. was just confused as to whether i should wait til the next period before i do this even though i had one today. just ignore me lol
will get appointment and see the nurse ;-)

Fabulous that you've 'shrunk in the wash' Vicky! Just goes to show those scales are the work of the devil lol!
Yes, I am very excited for the weekend. DH has plans afoot I think for Friday, not sure what coz we're going to be busy prepping food etc. Saturday morning will be busy building all the salads & then we've said for people to arrive from 2pm!
Only remembered about the scales after my first coffee, so I didn't bother but hopefully will remember in the morning tuttut! Would love to see 8.7 or below for my big day, but not too concerned as you know those scales are a biatch!
Have just finished the cleaning the rest of the house - 6 blinking hours, but in total probably about 10 hours! I did not want to see a speck of dust/dirt anywhere, so mission accomplished - shattered now!
DH home tomorrow to put up the gazebo, so then I can get out in the garden & titivate the garden furniture.
Right must eat now.....

busy busy weekend Kim. you will have loads of fun. will you have a tipple i hope? its a girls right to have bubbles on her birthday. i won't as don't like it but hope you have great day x

sorry if am confusing. your meant to start a brand new pack of the pill on the first day of your next period...if you have had a break like i have just done. was just confused as to whether i should wait til the next period before i do this even though i had one today. just ignore me lol
will get appointment and see the nurse ;-)

Yeah best to speak to the nurse, sorry I need to catch up on all this as I'll be on the pill soon I think

busy busy weekend Kim. you will have loads of fun. will you have a tipple i hope? its a girls right to have bubbles on her birthday. i won't as don't like it but hope you have great day x

I don't think I'll have anything to drink on my actual birthday as im a lightweight when it comes to booze now & will avoid wine at all costs on Saturday or i wont see the night through hehe! Will be drinking vodka & slimline - very weak at that!

I don't think I'll have anything to drink on my actual birthday as im a lightweight when it comes to booze now & will avoid wine at all costs on Saturday or i wont see the night through hehe! Will be drinking vodka & slimline - very weak at that!

Sounds like what I'll be like for mine, I'm having a party the weekend before where I'll be drinking shorts and diet coke but my Birthdays a Wednesday so doubt I'll drink, unless my mum forces a glass of wine down me, but I doubt that will happen.

Hope you have a fab weekend :)

we've just been looking at cakes for my Birthday, think boyfriend is going to surprise me but we've been looking at a giant jaffa cake one and the classic chocolate caterpillar ones to name a couple haha

DH is making me his Raspberry Bakewell for my cake as its my all time favourite cake!
When's your birthday Donna?

mmmm the jaffa cake one donna!! Kim what other food are you doing? how will you know how much to put out? ha think i want all the food.
is your birthday Friday Kim? shame your doing so much prep work but it will be so worth it x

My birthday is the 22nd, we're having a party on the 18th though. I'm the baker in our house and im not allowed to make my own cake lol.

Yours sounds delicious.

The jaffa cake one looks really nice

movement on the scales yay. half pound and not weigh in day but was good to see 8st 8.75 again.
if its half pound at weigh in will be happy. as long as its going down is good for me
haven't did shred since Sunday. havent really been in the mood what with one thing or another but will get back into it. also had extra healthy extra yesterday plus bowl cornflakes and no syns. in fact if i count it up i am over syns. its a step in right direction for me and hope to get better rather than worse x

donna am tempted try rice pudding. wd the rice be at the baking aisle or rice aisle?

Morning ladies :)

I have been feeling pretty crappy recently and getting down about everything and anything....the last 3 days I have been on a whirlwind and I am feeling great!!

It is 8am, i'm up dressed, make up done, bed made, pots washed and just sat down with a cuppa and my belvita biscuits. Going to go for a walk to town so I can get some brown paper to wrap a couple of bits i've sold online and then i'm going to come home get a load more stuff online. I've had an order for one of my nursery arts so i've got to make that today which is going to be hard because it has to be Nottingham Forest FC themed. Then I might do some uni work before I cook the chicken ready to take over to my nans for tea. Phew busy day here!

x

Morning ladies :)

I have been feeling pretty crappy recently and getting down about everything and anything....the last 3 days I have been on a whirlwind and I am feeling great!!

It is 8am, i'm up dressed, make up done, bed made, pots washed and just sat down with a cuppa and my belvita biscuits. Going to go for a walk to town so I can get some brown paper to wrap a couple of bits i've sold online and then i'm going to come home get a load more stuff online. I've had an order for one of my nursery arts so i've got to make that today which is going to be hard because it has to be Nottingham Forest FC themed. Then I might do some uni work before I cook the chicken ready to take over to my nans for tea. Phew busy day here!

x

awe hope your ok nikki. days like that are rubbish and hormones are evil. are you all organised for little ones arrival? how is your OH feeling about it?

Back