Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Migraine is starting :-( think that's the sicky feeling. Gonna pop some pills n hopefully catch it before it gets too bad!
Ive lost 12.5lbs now :) very very very happy. Gonna be extra good this week and try get to gym as much as possible. Would love to be 9 13 for wedding x

Never mind, just catch up when you can. Sorry to hear you're feeling sick, have you eaten something dodgy? Might be nerves about the wedding as not long now!
Great news on the pound loss....how much is that now? You will be in the 9's for the wedding!!!!!! 2 weeks today!!!!!! x

No more excuses....thats you told lol!!! :) Finn crisp????? Dont think they are Hex's so wouldn't use them x

yeah allowed six..well so i read on some diaries eekkk better be as i double checked before tracking down..high in fibre plus 20 cals each
yep am told....feel flabby so good telling off always helps lol

Im so lucky where we live & this is where I walk Charlie everyday!

Attachments

• 1368796908758.jpg
    1368796908758.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 42
vivky and ronnie help me please. bought hypnosis from play store. the icon beside it now says "listen" but won't allow me to play...nothing happens? any idea?

Wow your doing great vicky!! Sexy bride!!

Kim that looks beautiful where your walking charlie :)

Ive spent the day out with my mum and sister and have the pains have been getting worse and are now more intermitent. Probably about 40 secs long each but only about every 20 mins. Ill see how i feel in a little while.

Just been to my mammas and she has bought us a giant charlie bear. My absolute favourite bears ever. Must have cost her a small fortune!!

Oooo Nikki all sounding very promising, if you hang on until Wednesday me and little lady can share a Birthday.... doesn't sound like she'll wait that long though :)

Ok so the pain is now unbearable.... paracetomol and laying on the sofa. OH is cooking some dinner and im timing what i think are now contractions x

Wow how exciting come on out baby we want to meet you!! :-D hopefully its quick for you Nikki!!

Oooh so pleased I have free styled totally with food this week - not counting points at all just eating naturally as hunger dictates. That involved a pizza last Saturday at lunch out with my friend and also had a big veg burrito when in town last Sunday then during the week I just reigned it in by eating normally and lost 1.5 at weigh in this morning!! :-D 4lb to get to target now yay! Think I am going to just stop counting points and just try and eat sensibly during the week with extra treats at weekends and hopefully that will mean an easy transition into maintenance when that comes along xx

Wow how exciting come on out baby we want to meet you!! :-D hopefully its quick for you Nikki!!

Oooh so pleased I have free styled totally with food this week - not counting points at all just eating naturally as hunger dictates. That involved a pizza last Saturday at lunch out with my friend and also had a big veg burrito when in town last Sunday then during the week I just reigned it in by eating normally and lost 1.5 at weigh in this morning!! :-D 4lb to get to target now yay! Think I am going to just stop counting points and just try and eat sensibly during the week with extra treats at weekends and hopefully that will mean an easy transition into maintenance when that comes along xx

go you...excellent. you do this so well. do you have a diary?
i am so good during week esp working nights but slack if i don't really plan. going to do a list of meals to shake it all up. i want to free style too but fear i need some sort structure (She says pouring wine lol)

go you...excellent. you do this so well. do you have a diary?
i am so good during week esp working nights but slack if i don't really plan. going to do a list of meals to shake it all up. i want to free style too but fear i need some sort structure (She says pouring wine lol)

I can't seem to link to my diary but I do have one on here, if you click on my name and then threads started by this user you should find it :) Fridays are made for vino :p xx

Hmm tonight is proving to be difficult already, tasted some of boyfriends rocky road for tomorrow. but they're the only syns I've had so far, we've got all the alcohol down ready for tomorrow though and could easy start on it tonight :p its a good job the crisps and dips aren't open yet too... I will stay strong and keep it to just tomorrow though.

half bottle of wine, yes half and woke up in the early hours with a hangover ugh
going to try hard today to get a grip. same old story i know but i am losing and gaining the same 3 pounds.
toast with frylight egg plus pint water so far.
was just saying yesterday that except when pregnant i have been this weight or thereabouts my whole adult life. am i at the weight i should be? cutting out crap at nights would save me on average over 2000 calories. this clearly is my downfall area and hoping the hypnosis will help

how are you all today?

Back