Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Oopsie, went to Morissons to get some food for a BBQ but stopped at the pub & had a half of local beer.....may not be on plan AGAIN today! Well it is the Bank Holiday LOL!

Hope you're all having a lovely time in this glorious weather x

Oopsie, went to Morissons to get some food for a BBQ but stopped at the pub & had a half of local beer.....may not be on plan AGAIN today! Well it is the Bank Holiday LOL!

Hope you're all having a lovely time in this glorious weather x

Kim step back from alcohol.i have never felt so bad as i have today. wine is simply....the devil. seriously can't see myself doing it for a while..would be a fool. once i could finally eat its went mental. croissants, ice lollies, 3 bags crisp, jaffa cakes, mini bounty bar and its only 5pm. sw and eating well is so not on my mind. feel yuck now lol

Alcohol is bad lol.

Ive had a rubbish day. My dad has been a complete arse and I have nearly uninvited him from the wedding. Hes been a proper dick about my ohs beat mate who happens to be my sisters ex been at the wedding. My siater isn't bothered so I dont see why my dad is! If he causes a fuss at the wedding I will never talk to him again!

Kim step back from alcohol.i have never felt so bad as i have today. wine is simply....the devil. seriously can't see myself doing it for a while..would be a fool. once i could finally eat its went mental. croissants, ice lollies, 3 bags crisp, jaffa cakes, mini bounty bar and its only 5pm. sw and eating well is so not on my mind. feel yuck now lol

I know Deb why do we do it lol! What wine do you drink? I find if I drink a good quality wine & dont mix like a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc with soda Im fine the next day! I had a whole bottle & a couple of vodkas last night & Im fine today!
I need to get a grip tho, as its all so tempting whilst hubby on leave to splash out a bit. We haven't spent much time together over the last 9 months, so we're treating ourselves tuttut!!!
Back on it today tho as working tonight boohoo!

Alcohol is bad lol.

Ive had a rubbish day. My dad has been a complete arse and I have nearly uninvited him from the wedding. Hes been a proper dick about my ohs beat mate who happens to be my sisters ex been at the wedding. My siater isn't bothered so I dont see why my dad is! If he causes a fuss at the wedding I will never talk to him again!

What reason is he giving to behave like that? Families.......
On nicer things, are you all sorted for next Friday & how's the weight loss going? x

I know Deb why do we do it lol! What wine do you drink? I find if I drink a good quality wine & dont mix like a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc with soda Im fine the next day! I had a whole bottle & a couple of vodkas last night & Im fine today!
I need to get a grip tho, as its all so tempting whilst hubby on leave to splash out a bit. We haven't spent much time together over the last 9 months, so we're treating ourselves tuttut!!!
Back on it today tho as working tonight boohoo!

What reason is he giving to behave like that? Families.......
On nicer things, are you all sorted for next Friday & how's the weight loss going? x

it was savignon blanc but i did get glass bought for me after it which i don't know what kind it was..actually still suffering today plus totm arrived. not really focused on being on plan but not eaten much today due to the binge yesterday. lol wee wino

Alcohol is bad lol.

as Kim says "families" they can be nightmare. don't stress yourself over it....or try not too x

Im not. He can not come to wedding as far as im bothered im not having him ruin my day!!!!

I havent lost anything this week but I havent really been trying either. :)

Can tell its a bank holiday!! Your all out drinking haha.

I had my second hen do last (went round the places we used to go when we were younger) had the best night ever. My sister who couldnt come to manchester came. Was so good!!! I drank A LOT.

Anyways thought I would share a couple of photos. Im still having the same thing...looking at the photos I can see I am quite skinny but in person I really dont feel it. Well actually last night I actually felt better than usual.
Obviously we are in fancy dress x

Attachments

• 1369635376609.jpg
    1369635376609.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 1369635397262.jpg
    1369635397262.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 1369635418203.jpg
    1369635418203.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 1369635440892.jpg
    1369635440892.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 62
lol looks great and yes you do look great!! you must be excited..not long now..are you all orgsnised?

p.s am at work still feeling the effects of wine..i don't think i have ever eaten so much lol. not going to weigh for while as i have the feeling it will take til end of week for the bloating to go down..don't feel particularly guilty which isn't really a good sign lol

Great looking Hen Vicky lol! Looking very slim! You must be sooooo excited now x

Haha Deb, I dont have any guilt either! x

Great looking Hen Vicky lol! Looking very slim! You must be sooooo excited now x

Haha Deb, I dont have any guilt either! x

Kim am still off the wagon..just the way am feeling..three day hangover lol. back on plan tomorrow for sure x

Am 2 days on plan & just finished a 4 mile powerwalk......what a martyr lol!

lol am just feeling HUGE. i know am not just feel it but its not stopping me. to be fair today wasn't toooo bad. well in hindsight it was eekk
there is no stopping me but i need stopped ha...muppet!!! ;-)

lol am just feeling HUGE. i know am not just feel it but its not stopping me. to be fair today wasn't toooo bad. well in hindsight it was eekk
there is no stopping me but i need stopped ha...muppet!!! ;-)

When your ready to start again you will. You have to have your head in the game to make it work x

When the time comes to get your head back in it you will know, trust me I did it and it took 8 months but you bounce back so much more determained!

Hi ladies.... im still here!!

Vicky its only 2 days to the big day now isnt it?! Loving your outfit for your second hen do.

Well Daddys paternity leave is over now so its just me and Millie. We have lots to keep us occupied over the next couple of weeks though which is good because i hate him not being here with us.

Cant believe how fast the last 10 days have gone they have flown by! Does anybody know how effective bio oilis on stretch marks or if there is anything better? I got none through pregnancy at all and thwn yesterday a small cluster appeared on my belly. Theres not many but id like to do something about them now in time for bikini season!

I got a wilkinsons own brand from wilkinsons n thats been really good.

Yer 2 days nikki I cant wait. Just sorting out all the little details now :-D

Hi ladies.... im still here!!

Vicky its only 2 days to the big day now isnt it?! Loving your outfit for your second hen do.

Well Daddys paternity leave is over now so its just me and Millie. We have lots to keep us occupied over the next couple of weeks though which is good because i hate him not being here with us.

Cant believe how fast the last 10 days have gone they have flown by! Does anybody know how effective bio oilis on stretch marks or if there is anything better? I got none through pregnancy at all and thwn yesterday a small cluster appeared on my belly. Theres not many but id like to do something about them now in time for bikini season!

hey..time sure does fly in..i got my marks five weeks before. they do eventually fade and mine are more like white lines now. i know Kim uses or used bio oil and recommends it. funny as i was just looking at mine today. there is a section under my belly button that looks crinkly but thinking a tan wd help.
how is millie now? feeding better?

Back