Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

.... well Birthday got off to a good start then quickly went downhill, the high about the interview is over, if I don't do the first aid I lose my job as its subject to having first aid....

I'm torn really, I'm gutted about it as I can't just give my job up, but I would love a job with more hours at the school I'm at now because I love it there... its just if something comes up (and also if I get it if it does)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA :birthday: xx

Could you not do a private First Aid course? Thats a real bummer if thats the stipulation they put on it!
Never mind about the gain last night, as you'v probably evened yourself out with big loss last week. You just go & enjoy your birthday plans & worry about SW laters!

.... well Birthday got off to a good start then quickly went downhill, the high about the interview is over, if I don't do the first aid I lose my job as its subject to having first aid....

I'm torn really, I'm gutted about it as I can't just give my job up, but I would love a job with more hours at the school I'm at now because I love it there... its just if something comes up (and also if I get it if it does)

eugh what a horrible predicament. go with your gut instinct. what's the likelihood of something coming up in your existing school? is it only few hours per day you do there and what is hours in other school? cd you afford to take the chance?

That is a horrible predicament donna! I was going to suggest the same and see of you couod do a private one :)

Im beginning to think I may actually have a bug. Still feeling rough :-(

Buuuuut the wedding coordinator has just phoned and confirming last minute things so that has raised my mood a little :-D

Hows everyones day?

That is a horrible predicament donna! I was going to suggest the same and see of you couod do a private one :)

Im beginning to think I may actually have a bug. Still feeling rough :-(

Buuuuut the wedding coordinator has just phoned and confirming last minute things so that has raised my mood a little :-D

Hows everyones day?

exciting stuff!!! hope your feeling better now?

Bet its nervous excitement Vicky!

Offto the pub I go......lovely sunny day & have some fake tan on.......summers here! Well it is on my face lol!

Bet its nervous excitement Vicky!

Offto the pub I go......lovely sunny day & have some fake tan on.......summers here! Well it is on my face lol!

always to scared to put fake tan on esp my face. if needed i use instant one but washes off. not so good if a drink gets spilled lol

Cheers ladies!

Deb it is a wash off fake tan!

Attachments

• 1369242506574.jpg
    1369242506574.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 74
Cheers ladies!

Deb it is a wash off fake tan!

so jealous of you right now!! looking good. am going to try some wash off on Friday...do you have make up on to or just tan? i use rimmel instant Matt x

so jealous of you right now!! looking good. am going to try some wash off on Friday...do you have make up on to or just tan? i use rimmel instant Matt x

Haha thats the one i used! All natural, no foundation....really pleased with it!

Happy birthday Donna!

Ugh feeling bit rubbish this week - sprained my wrist on Friday at work and can't afford the time off so just trying to rest it as much as possible when I get home from work. So not done any exercise at all! Doggysitting so will miss this weeks weigh in on Friday anyway.

On the plus side got an early finish from work today so went to cinema to see great Gatsby :) xx

Happy birthday Donna!

Ugh feeling bit rubbish this week - sprained my wrist on Friday at work and can't afford the time off so just trying to rest it as much as possible when I get home from work. So not done any exercise at all! Doggysitting so will miss this weeks weigh in on Friday anyway.

On the plus side got an early finish from work today so went to cinema to see great Gatsby :) xx

god hope your wrists ok? honestly i have been 100% for four days now. not the longest of times and shouldn't expect miracles but not felt so big bloated and yucky in ages. doesn't make sense...eat better and drink more yet feel more sluggish. give up trying to work it all out. everyone talking about that film..what is it about?

Good morning ladies.... yes it is 6am but in the last 5 days i have seen every hour god gives and 6am feels like a lie in.... especially when im sat here writing my essay which is due in tomorrow morning and as i am not allowed caffine due to the blood loss i am just staying high on the love i have for this little eskimo <3

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130523_060356.png
    ForumRunner_20130523_060356.png
    375 KB · Views: 51
  • ForumRunner_20130523_060408.png
    ForumRunner_20130523_060408.png
    428.6 KB · Views: 52
Awww nikki I cant believe how much hair she has!! And how dark it is :) she is so beautiful.
How is motherhood treating u x

Its an absolute dream. I never in my life realised how much love you can hold for one person and what you would do for them. I cant stop staring at her, really really hoping her hair stays, i was bald by 6 months and it would be such a shame if she lost hers. Xx

Awww She really is gorgeous Nikki, making me broody. She'll probably lose a little bit of hair thickness, but I wouldn't worry about it, she'll still be gorgeous. My little one was born with loads of dark hair like that and as he got older it did thin a little and went blonde but he never went bald. My boyfriend was bald as a baby though, I keep saying I hope when we have one it takes after my side and has loads of hair lol.

You look great as well hun, good luck with the essay must be a pain having to sort that when your tired and just want to cuddle her

Back