Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I dont wanna set myself up for more of a disappointment by doing a test.

Its been a long time since I was on the pill donna but im sure I used to bleed straight away.

Did I tell u all wa my dad got us for the wedding? Got an airfryer. Its amazing n not sure how I ever lived without it!

posted in wrong thread!

Last edited:
Ooo kim glamping sounds awesome. Nikki that sounds like a bargin!!
We got ours 12 nights all inclusive in san Antonio bay for 3 of us for 1600 which we didn't think was bad for middle of august.

Ladies im really down today. Ive been feeling really sick on n off for past 2 weeks n some food is turning my stomach. We really thought we might b pregnant but tom has just turned up. I could actually cry!!

hugs vicky. if you don't mind me asking how long have you been actively trying?

Speaking of TOTM..... I'm on my first break from the pill, last one I took on Sunday... how long does it normally take until you have your bleed? as I didn't expect it yesterday as obviously I could have carried on taking pills then but wasn't sure if it would come today or not... not sure whether to run with a pad on today just in case it comes tonight... don't want any embarrassment

am normally 4-5 days donna. good luck for tonight

Speaking of TOTM..... I'm on my first break from the pill, last one I took on Sunday... how long does it normally take until you have your bleed? as I didn't expect it yesterday as obviously I could have carried on taking pills then but wasn't sure if it would come today or not... not sure whether to run with a pad on today just in case it comes tonight... don't want any embarrassment

Id take my last pill on a sunday and it would usually be the thursday or ocassionally the wednesday night. Was never any earlier but that could be just my body. Im sure everyone differs xx

Hi everyone, loads of news on this thread! I had no Internet for weekend so had loads to catch up on!

Well my mini marathon went great, it was very hot but I got through it! So glad I did it now. Another gorgeous day here today, we did our gym class outside!!
I see ye're all booking fab holidays! We are going to Wales for a week in July, to a Haven campsite. I hope it's good. We have never been to a campsite before. Our last holiday was 4 yrs ago in Portugal, with 2 kids, we have 3 now and it was very expensive!
Scales are still looking good, 8st 9 so still maintaining well. I'm happy with that.

Hi everyone, loads of news on this thread! I had no Internet for weekend so had loads to catch up on!

Well my mini marathon went great, it was very hot but I got through it! So glad I did it now. Another gorgeous day here today, we did our gym class outside!!
I see ye're all booking fab holidays! We are going to Wales for a week in July, to a Haven campsite. I hope it's good. We have never been to a campsite before. Our last holiday was 4 yrs ago in Portugal, with 2 kids, we have 3 now and it was very expensive!
Scales are still looking good, 8st 9 so still maintaining well. I'm happy with that.

Well done on the mini marathon and on maintaining.

We used to go to haven all the time they r awesome for the kids. We used to love it x

Oooo jealous of the air-fryer Vicky, would love one. Maybe you should go to the doctors, best to get checked out and see if there's anything you can do to increase your chances.

I didn't put a pad in and I haven't bled, so maybe tomorrow or Thursday, hoping once I get used to it its the same every time so I can at least have an idea when its going to appear. I might not bleed at all to be fair, as the injection will still be in my system... but I think the pill should probably make me have one (no idea really to be honest, but suppose I'll find out)

Oh and I weighed in at 9 stone 5 today, which is a half lb gain from the last time I was weighed, so much have lost from last week. Hoping for a 2lb loss this week to get me back in target and then losses until my holiday!

Tenerife! Can't wait :)
Bulgaria sounds amazing, seen it in the brochures but never thought about going. Have you been before? x

I went when I was 18 with friends and loved it, going for a different sort of holiday this time though as obviously going for more of a family thing. Loads of other people have said its lovely though, I've had one who said she hated it, but to be honest I don't really like the sort of holidays she goes on so I suppose everyone is different and each to their own. I'll let you know what I think when we get back.

Forgot my crunches before my shower this morning, had too much of a lay in... so going to do them after I've dropped little one off... I'd leave them until tonight but I might end up forgetting again

Well done Deb how far was your mini marathon 13 miles ?? Your doing so well x
Bet you'll have a great time at a haven park we always say if the kids are happy then so are we.
This is the first year we going abroad for the 2nd year running ...can't wait really need a break x

It will be 3 years in august :-( think its time to get the docs involved. My oh is 36 so not getting any younger!
Vicky I'd go to your doc Hun and get checked out, and for the feeling sick you shouldn't be feeling sick all the time ;-( hope you feel better soon big hugs xx

How many crunches are you all doing a day, I've done 100 for the past 2 days.... wondering if I should up it and when how many too ect.

Donna that's a big amount if crunches well done I've started back on the challenge again it starts at 20 so I've got a long way to go to get to 100 x

I always did 100... I wasn't sure how many I was going to do when I started on Sunday but I managed 100 and left it at that... I don't want to increase them and do too many at once though :/ will just see how I feel and go with that, I've also started doing some tummy lifts and having a quick go on that thing that I twist round on... hopefully my tummy will be looking amazing in 10 weeks ;) I'm rubbish though, already expecting to see a result in the mirror after a few weeks of it ;)

I did a test. Wish I hadnt. Big fat negative :-( gonna try get in at the docs but its so damn hard to!!!!

At least you know now though, must be horrible having a niggling feeling even if you don't think you are. (if that makes sense) you're doing the right thing, try not to stress or get too down about it, I know that's easier said then done. Sending all my thoughts your way

Well done Deb how far was your mini marathon 13 miles ?? Your doing so well x
Bet you'll have a great time at a haven park we always say if the kids are happy then so are we.
This is the first year we going abroad for the 2nd year running ...can't wait really need a break x

Vicky I'd go to your doc Hun and get checked out, and for the feeling sick you shouldn't be feeling sick all the time ;-( hope you feel better soon big hugs xx

Donna that's a big amount if crunches well done I've started back on the challenge again it starts at 20 so I've got a long way to go to get to 100 x

No it's 10km! I'm not up to Donna's standard!! I'm not sure ill ever do a half marathon lol.
I'm glad Haven is great for the kids, your right, once they're happy we will be!!

Well done on the 10Km Debbie, great achievement.

Vicky, I would certainly go to your Doctors about the sickness bug, but does sound like a gastric virus so just drink plenty & try to flush it out. On the fertility side of things, if you dont mind me saying, if its something you're concerned about, have a chat with your GP as it can take a while to get these sort of things sorted. My hubby & I spent about 5 years going through the treatment, but unfortunately weren't successful. If you would like a chat about it, please feel free to PM me x

Im sure you'll be back within target range in no time Donna, but the summer is a bad time for us slimmers!

Tiddy hangover today, as went to the pub after my shift yesterday coz it was lovely & sunny, so off plan AGAIN as had something to eat in the pub!

Back