Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well done on the 10Km Debbie, great achievement.

Vicky, I would certainly go to your Doctors about the sickness bug, but does sound like a gastric virus so just drink plenty & try to flush it out. On the fertility side of things, if you dont mind me saying, if its something you're concerned about, have a chat with your GP as it can take a while to get these sort of things sorted. My hubby & I spent about 5 years going through the treatment, but unfortunately weren't successful. If you would like a chat about it, please feel free to PM me x

Im sure you'll be back within target range in no time Donna, but the summer is a bad time for us slimmers!

Tiddy hangover today, as went to the pub after my shift yesterday coz it was lovely & sunny, so off plan AGAIN as had something to eat in the pub!

and its allowed!! your hubby is home, you have company wiht him being home so dont dare feel bad!!thats an order not advice ;o)
Back to plan today and you will be fine - maintaining is a great stage to be at so dont have the guilt x

It will be 3 years in august :-( think its time to get the docs involved. My oh is 36 so not getting any younger!

Vicky i dont know if its different in sunny scotland but my friend went to the doctors when she failed to get pg - they said she had to come back in one year then they would start doing tests etc. She got to the stage where she was being checked out and got to the stage you get to before IVF - i believe it is something akin to IVF but it jump starts the ovaries. Sorry that doenst make much sense but i can find out - anyway before she got to that stage she was pregnant as i think the knowledge that she was getting help destressed her etc. I would get to doc to register your concern at least but maybe it will be different and you can both get tested. Huge hugs to you though and cant imagine how you must feel x

Donna i was doing a lot but then got it into my head that without cardio it was a waste of time - know that isnt the case so need to get back into it ;o)

Well thinking of robbing the bank and to hell with it to get a pair of scales. Its doing my head in that i dont have a true weight. I dont imagine the new scales will say anything different but will be good to stand on them with no clothes on, to hop on with clothes on and for them to at least change. Its rather frustrating oto try to lose weight but to have no indication how you are doing. Still maintaining but i take it back - i need my scales lol
No idea why am nervous about it though?

and its allowed!! your hubby is home, you have company wiht him being home so dont dare feel bad!!thats an order not advice ;o)
Back to plan today and you will be fine - maintaining is a great stage to be at so dont have the guilt x

Haha! Dont feel bad or have any guilt & its a great feeling coz I know I always get straight back to plan the next day! x

Good on you Kim, lifes for living!

Deb go get some, I can understand it can't be nice not knowing what you weigh, can also understand why your nervous about it though. But do it!

Off to get boyfriends passport sent off when he finishes work today :) apparently should only take up to 3 weeks, but getting it sent now to just make sure its back in plenty of time.

Have little one's 5th Birthday coming up and have no idea what to get him, we were going to get him a game but the release date has been put back :(

Well thinking of robbing the bank and to hell with it to get a pair of scales. Its doing my head in that i dont have a true weight. I dont imagine the new scales will say anything different but will be good to stand on them with no clothes on, to hop on with clothes on and for them to at least change. Its rather frustrating oto try to lose weight but to have no indication how you are doing. Still maintaining but i take it back - i need my scales lol
No idea why am nervous about it though?

Get those scales Mrs!!!!!! Have been nagging you for ages! I bought some Salter ones online that weigh you in tiny increments, as its great seeing those little 2 ounces lol! x

hmph went to buy the scales - had seen salter ones from £20 down to £10 but the only ones available were salter ones at £10 - difference being the £20 ones show bmi etc (something i didnt use on old scales anyway) BUT i have it in my head now that the dearer ones will be better....what do you guys think? £20 or £10?

If the difference of £10 is to show the BMI, personally I wouldnt bother coz you can work out your BMI on the net! As long as it does it small increments, I would go for cheaper x

If the difference of £10 is to show the BMI, personally I wouldnt bother coz you can work out your BMI on the net! As long as it does it small increments, I would go for cheaper x

they weigh in stones lb and 1/4 1/2 3/4...just wasn't sure what to do x

I wouldn't worry about the more expensive ones. BMI isn't that important and you can work it out online, actually this site works it out for you if you update your stats (which is what I need to do actually)

Grrr boyfriends just walked in now saying he had to mark some b-tech work and then had to wait for someone to sign his passport so we don't have time to send it today we'll have to wait until tomorrow, I don't mind waiting until tomorrow, as long as we are back in time as I have to eat tea early before running. Just winds me up as I think he could have either brought the work home for tonight, done it earlier or done it another time BUT most of all why didn't he get someone to sign it earlier like before school started or at lunch time!

argh just stood on old scales with clothes shoes the lot on..hopped off and on to new scales. difference of four lbs more!!! argh. put my little boy on them and his weight only varies by 3/4 of a pound
really dreading the morning now

argh just stood on old scales with clothes shoes the lot on..hopped off and on to new scales. difference of four lbs more!!! argh. put my little boy on them and his weight only varies by 3/4 of a pound
really dreading the morning now

Throw the old ones in the bin and take tomorrows reading and start from there. Otherwise u'll drive yourself mad hopping on 2 diff scales getting 2 different readings!!
Good luck!

I agree deb, throw the old ones out and just take the reading in the morning as your start, at least you know its the highest its going to be as it'll just be going down from now on ;)

I'd hoped never to see 9 stone 5 again but I did and I'm not upset as I know where it came from and I'm now back in the right frame of mind to do something about it

i know but i will be gutted if am lots heavier than i thought ugh

Just go off the new scales in the morning throw them old ones out :) I'm sure it won't be that much different x

Been out for tea for jess's birthday didn't do too bad made good choice but calling it off plan and carrying on tomorrow as normal :) so pleased to be in control :))) feels good x

Vicky how you feeling today huni ? You managed to see doc yet ? Hope you feeling better xx

Just go off the new scales in the morning throw them old ones out :) I'm sure it won't be that much different x

Been out for tea for jess's birthday didn't do too bad made good choice but calling it off plan and carrying on tomorrow as normal :) so pleased to be in control :))) feels good x

Vicky how you feeling today huni ? You managed to see doc yet ? Hope you feeling better xx

well was bit disappointed to see the new scales were 2.25 heavier than last week weigh in. will weigh in officially tom even though am meant to be doing it monthly lol
been much better lately with my food and snacks so just need to continue x

I went when I was 18 with friends and loved it, going for a different sort of holiday this time though as obviously going for more of a family thing. Loads of other people have said its lovely though, I've had one who said she hated it, but to be honest I don't really like the sort of holidays she goes on so I suppose everyone is different and each to their own. I'll let you know what I think when we get back.

Forgot my crunches before my shower this morning, had too much of a lay in... so going to do them after I've dropped little one off... I'd leave them until tonight but I might end up forgetting again

Can't wait to hear what it's like! Maybe a future destination for me and the OH!

Have a fab day everyone! x

Back