Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yay! Well done you!

Thanks Vic. Can't say no to chocolate cake - if I did then I'd been eating everything else I could find later on! Will try and keep it under control. I'm the one buying the cake, so if I get a smallish one, I'm sure 11 ladies will make sure that there's only a small bit left for me!

I did a calorie count day yesterday but ive been swotting back up on sw so i might go back on it soon. Maybe see what the scales say on saturday and then decide dependung on the result xx

Welcome back to SW Annie. You know it works & we're all here for support x

Bored bored bored!!! I'm on a study day with about 50 other health care professionals & have another 5 hours to go!
Hope you're all having a better day than me. Think lunch is provided but like a good SWer I've brought my egg mayo sandwich & baby toms

Aghhh nightmare!

Well not nightmare but why do we have to have so many plans, panicking now, we've been invited to a BBQ at my boyfriends new school in July, we're going but that means another day off plan! Will have to try and save syns the rest of the week like I am going to do this week as well. Just starting to worry about wearing my bikini's now :/ maybe I'll feel better about it once I'm not so bloated and when my crunches are starting to take more of a noticeable effect.

I mentioned how much bigger I look being so bloated to my boyfriend and he said its in my head but I think I look awful :(

well done on bringing your own lunch Kim :) I was so glad when we were told lunch was jacket with a choice of beans, tuna or cheese on our training day... I was worried they might butter them all but they were really good and just left everything out for us to pick at.

Aghhh nightmare!

Well not nightmare but why do we have to have so many plans, panicking now, we've been invited to a BBQ at my boyfriends new school in July, we're going but that means another day off plan! Will have to try and save syns the rest of the week like I am going to do this week as well. Just starting to worry about wearing my bikini's now :/ maybe I'll feel better about it once I'm not so bloated and when my crunches are starting to take more of a noticeable effect.

I mentioned how much bigger I look being so bloated to my boyfriend and he said its in my head but I think I look awful :(

pretend your vegetarian and take your own food or say you have intolerance to meat lol
saves you any stress x

well done on bringing your own lunch Kim :) I was so glad when we were told lunch was jacket with a choice of beans, tuna or cheese on our training day... I was worried they might butter them all but they were really good and just left everything out for us to pick at.

Will they have salad? I'd have whatever meat and loads of salad. I alway have Alpen lights in my bag and I'd bring fruit also. Don't feel under pressure to eat what's not sw friendly.

I don't want to look too awkward in front of boyfriends new colleagues. Its a bug deal for him. I'll just save some syns for it, eat what I can and have a couple of treats without going crazy.

To be fair its a while off yet, will have to see where I am weight wise anyway as well. I may manage a maintain and still be on track for the plan, just falls the week before little one's Birthday as well where we're off to pizza hut and that weekend I'm doing a race where I need to stop overnight. Other then that though, they are my only plans where I'm sort of loosing control of my food (so far). Fingers crossed I'll be well back into my target range by then.

I think we've spoke about this before but do any of you use bio-oil, is it worth getting? I've just received a ******* for it and very tempted to give it a go for my stretch-marks

1/2lb on chuffing great start to the challenge :(

donna i know it doesn't help just now but that is teeny amount..plus you have been feeling bloated. you will get that off next week no problem. keep smiling and lets kick this challenges ass!!

yes Kim uses it x

Im sure it will just be bloat Donna!
Yes, I use BioOil, but it wont get rid of your stretch marks. I used it on my discectomy scars & swore by it, but they were fresh surgical scars & I also rub it on my chest & does help smooth out the wrinkles lol!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Ronnie (Friday) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
Wk1:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1: +0.5lbs

Kim (Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
Wk 1:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1:

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1:

Vicky what day do you WI?

Last edited:
Urrrrm normally saturdays but I won't b weighing this weekend as the in laws are away and I use their scales!

Just had a gorgeous tea of chicken leg and wedges all done in my air fryer yum yum :)

I know and I've been telling everyone else with unexpected gains that it will show next week. Fingers crossed for a big loss next week, 2.5 needed now to get back into target.

I wont bother with biooil just yet then, moneys a little tight :/

Thanks for the words ladies, I know its not much but its just gutting isnt it. I knoq I can do this through

I know and I've been telling everyone else with unexpected gains that it will show next week. Fingers crossed for a big loss next week, 2.5 needed now to get back into target.

I wont bother with biooil just yet then, moneys a little tight :/

Thanks for the words ladies, I know its not much but its just gutting isnt it. I knoq I can do this through

donna i totally admire you and your commitment and know for sure you will be back to target asap x x

well its official....i cant run!!! this is my effort. 0.20 of a mile. short walk then 0.17, then 0.19 then 0.21. didn't even manage one mile lol
legs are like jelly and i feel good. better effort next time. plus my abs ache from last nights workout.
day 5 on plan...yes!!!

Back