Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi everyone, I'm not sure why but I lost 2 lbs this wk! I have had to take week off gym & running because of my eye surgery. So I'm down to 8st 7 this morning.
It won't last though as have a weekend away with my sisters this weekend and there will be a lot of drink involved!!!
Have a good day everyone.

whoop whoop well done you x

Wow so many pages to catch up on so cheated and just skimmed through lol :p

Not been a very good week for me got a horrible cold and i reckon a chest infection as been up every night coughing til I vomit :-( no fun! Slept for most of yesterday so finally feeling a tiny bit better today. Food has just been whatever I can be bothered making so not very healthy but not really a huge amount either so a sts or small gain would be good this week.

Can I join in the challenge? I don't have any lovely holidays sadly but I am my friends bridesmaid at start of October and need to be back at target before then :)

Not entirely sure on start weight as last Friday I got 9st 3lb but I think this was a false reading from being unwell as scales had been higher than that before and after. Think its more like 9st 4lb so will take that as start weight. Aiming for 9st.

Got a bunch of new exercise DVDs to try and as soon as I get better need to get back to gym been majorly slacking due to being busy or ill. X

Aghhh I forgot to cancel my graze box.... will have to rethink my syns for today now...

best get on and make sure I don't get another one until after the holiday.

well done on the loss Deb that's brill.

Oh and more plans I've found out today, the same weekend as the BBQ, I'm going on a work do to the races with a 3 course meal :/ I have 3 weeks until then, so hopefully I can loose plenty before then and maintain that weekend...

I am quite happy I forgot and I've got some lovely things this time round, its just I still have a tin full of chocolates which I'm trying to work my way through as syns.... to be fair not really changed todays plan much as I was having lots of lower syn things anyway instead of one big thing... so can still have my curly wurly as well.

Also think I may have found some swimming lessons for little one, been talking about booking him on some but haven't got round to it... anyway got a ******* today and can book 4 lessons for £10 or 8 for £16 (30 minute lessons) we have 8 weeks until our holidays... seems perfect to me. Going to speak to boyfriend when he gets home to see what he thinks, he should be home any minute as well.... no idea where he's got to.

Also think I may have found some swimming lessons for little one, been talking about booking him on some but haven't got round to it... anyway got a ******* today and can book 4 lessons for £10 or 8 for £16 (30 minute lessons) we have 8 weeks until our holidays... seems perfect to me. Going to speak to boyfriend when he gets home to see what he thinks, he should be home any minute as well.... no idea where he's got to.

That sounds like great value! I pay EUR73 for 8 x 40 min lessons. It's great when they can swim.

Bought them just need to wait for them to call back so we can book our time slot in, really hoping they can make it Monday nights :/ as the other options were Saturday mornings or Wednesday nights and we go to my mums on a Wednesday... Mondays would be perfect. Also hope he can start straight away as well, as would be amazing for him to have 8 lessons before our holiday

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1:

Ronnie
(Friday) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
Wk1:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1: +0.5lbs

Kim (Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
Wk 1:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1:

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1:

Laura
(Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in
Wk1:

Laura & Jo, I've added you both in to the Challenge.....how many weeks is it for you Laura?

Wow so many pages to catch up on so cheated and just skimmed through lol :p

Not been a very good week for me got a horrible cold and i reckon a chest infection as been up every night coughing til I vomit :-( no fun! Slept for most of yesterday so finally feeling a tiny bit better today. Food has just been whatever I can be bothered making so not very healthy but not really a huge amount either so a sts or small gain would be good this week.

Can I join in the challenge? I don't have any lovely holidays sadly but I am my friends bridesmaid at start of October and need to be back at target before then :)

Not entirely sure on start weight as last Friday I got 9st 3lb but I think this was a false reading from being unwell as scales had been higher than that before and after. Think its more like 9st 4lb so will take that as start weight. Aiming for 9st.

Got a bunch of new exercise DVDs to try and as soon as I get better need to get back to gym been majorly slacking due to being busy or ill. X

You poor thing Laura, you have been in the wars these last few weeks. have you got any antibiotics as sounds as tho you need some? I wouldn't worry too much about 'dieting' so much, but try & get lots of fruit & veg inside you to help your immune system & drink plenty of fluids.....get better soon x

I had to think who jenna was. Thats so weird!

Ladies my extensions have been doing my head in for ages now and look naff....so ive cut them off.....and dyed it orange hahaha

missed Jenna...was too late.
just did 1.26 miles. stop and starts but improved since yesterday x

I'm going to see if I can catch Jenna on itvplayer..... wish I'd seen this earlier to watch her.

Might have to watch it tomorrow, boyfriend hates any game shows haha.

I miss Jenna, shame we don't hear from her anymore. She seems to be going places, Florida soon and the chase now

Okay, I just saw her introduce herself and boyfriend came down saying if we watch the film now we can catch apprentice.... so I'll have to watch the chase tomorrow

weird actually seeing one of us speak instead of just seeing photo's and written word lol

stuck for lunch tom
am i mad to think a bacon (cold) lettuce cheese and red onion sandwich would be nice? lol just thinking out loud x

photo please?
All the hair!
1371063583166.jpg
Fresh from the shower!
1371063571676.jpg

Think I may get told off at work tomorrow lol x

Back