Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I was alone romping, but have had quite a few 'romps' in the garden with hubby hahaha!!!

Nor could I!

Hahaha its 4.15, Millie just had a bottle and whilst i sit her up for 15mins after i always come on to check what you have all been up to in the day..... this made me chuckle so hard i bet OH wondered what why the bed was shacking hahaha

I couldnt see the supermoon either. I sat in Millies room on her blanket box willing the clouds to move! No such luck.

I was alone romping, but have had quite a few 'romps' in the garden with hubby hahaha!!!

Nor could I!

ha ha i thought you were getting your own private "mooning" from hubs tonight al alfresco lol

Hahaha its 4.15, Millie just had a bottle and whilst i sit her up for 15mins after i always come on to check what you have all been up to in the day..... this made me chuckle so hard i bet OH wondered what why the bed was shacking hahaha

I couldnt see the supermoon either. I sat in Millies room on her blanket box willing the clouds to move! No such luck.

this brought back so many memories nikki..its funny how your body adjusts to its new routine. hugs to millie x

Morning ladies. Only 4 weeks until we break up from school. I cant frickin wait!

We've been on countdown for a while now as well, we have a busy few weeks as well which hopefully will make it go a bit quicker (might not be very good for my waistline though :/ going to be good where I can

Wrll last week I thought it was 5 week so im very happy to learn that its 4. Can discount the last week too cos thats sports days and fun stuff so technically 3!!!!

I don't have that at the moment as fun days still mean the same at lunch time lol, in fact if anything they're worse as the kids go a bit mental haha.

Ooh Wimbledon starts today! Do like to watch the mens matches......I wander why lol! Nadal playing today, so lets hope he doesn't get any injuries this year as he's great to watch!

Ooh Wimbledon starts today! Do like to watch the mens matches......I wander why lol! Nadal playing today, so lets hope he doesn't get any injuries this year as he's great to watch!

Im secretly excited at the fact i have 1 pink bottle of lansom champers from xmas and a bottle of white champers to go with some strawberries.... just need some pimms!

half a yogurt and six thins with Kerry low low cheese and tomato. this is all i have had today. been really busy in work and seem to be getting buy on adrenaline. its not good for weight loss but i am not hungry now. if i drink water think i will be ok til dinner?

half a yogurt and six thins with Kerry low low cheese and tomato. this is all i have had today. been really busy in work and seem to be getting buy on adrenaline. its not good for weight loss but i am not hungry now. if i drink water think i will be ok til dinner?

This happens to me sometimes Deb and think its the body adjusting to SW. But you wont lose weight if you dont eat as you know, just go with it and so happy you're doing so well. Cant wait to see what your WI brings on Friday. Are you running today? x

This happens to me sometimes Deb and think its the body adjusting to SW. But you wont lose weight if you dont eat as you know, just go with it and so happy you're doing so well. Cant wait to see what your WI brings on Friday. Are you running today? x

yes going to go out tonight to beat my own record lol
am worried if am not eating enough i won't lose but not hungry. plus on the otherhand i think if scales do move i will be shocked as it would be a record for me. only lost weight since i started being 100% but beginning to think coming off pill has helped? been off the pill longer than i have been on plan so i guess its hard to say.
trying very hard to not get hung up on the scales as well. feeling slim so happy with that x

Hahah loving the crazy moon/romping chat!! :-D

Didn't end up doing a big food shop as realised I don't have much money (tattoo left me skint whoops!!) But returned something to primark and got 2 sports bras :) its like free shopping :p really impressed its funky leopard and pink zebra ones, no need for ugly sports bras now :-D

Chucked a bunch of extra veg into my lunch and followed it with some grapes so that's some progress towards the eating more proper food mission this week. Been stuck in a rut with food for about a month now just can't be bothered with cooking lately :-/ need to get that sorted. Early finish today from work so shall let lunch go down then attempt first bit of exercise in almost a month eek!! Then shall make dinner so I don't need to later - got some more of the amazing Thai paste from Chinese supermarket at weekend so think I shall have veggie Thai curry yum :) xx

yes going to go out tonight to beat my own record lol
am worried if am not eating enough i won't lose but not hungry. plus on the otherhand i think if scales do move i will be shocked as it would be a record for me. only lost weight since i started being 100% but beginning to think coming off pill has helped? been off the pill longer than i have been on plan so i guess its hard to say.
trying very hard to not get hung up on the scales as well. feeling slim so happy with that x

Good luck with the run

I think your probably losing because your on plan rather then coming off the pill, I am a firm believer that if you stick to plan eventually it will show even if something like the pill means it doesn't show for a few weeks or makes it a bit harder to show.

You've stuck to plan, got back on it with exercise and so have very much deserved the losses you've had, you've worked hard for them... don't put it down to the coming off the pill, YOU deserve that recognition! I'm sure you'll have another good WI this week too :)

Hahah loving the crazy moon/romping chat!! :-D

Didn't end up doing a big food shop as realised I don't have much money (tattoo left me skint whoops!!) But returned something to primark and got 2 sports bras :) its like free shopping :p really impressed its funky leopard and pink zebra ones, no need for ugly sports bras now :-D

Chucked a bunch of extra veg into my lunch and followed it with some grapes so that's some progress towards the eating more proper food mission this week. Been stuck in a rut with food for about a month now just can't be bothered with cooking lately :-/ need to get that sorted. Early finish today from work so shall let lunch go down then attempt first bit of exercise in almost a month eek!! Then shall make dinner so I don't need to later - got some more of the amazing Thai paste from Chinese supermarket at weekend so think I shall have veggie Thai curry yum :) xx

Were the bra's from primark?
.... I might have to go have a look myself, I only have 3 that are the right size, two white and a bright orange one... it gets to be a bit of a rush trying to get them washed and dried at times.

Just had a massive lunch, but it was gorgeous and boyfriends going to be home late from work as he's on a school trip so we'll be eating tea later then usual.

Went for a gander to the shops and ended up buying some peanut butter peanut chunky's (no idea why as I won't be able to eat them for ages.... got chocolate that needs eating up and then have weeks and weeks of low syns because of other plans) but they were on offer and I just couldn't help myself. Anyway on the way back I saw one of the kids I used to work with when I volunteered at the school I have an interview for on Thursday.... he said hello and then asked why he hadn't seen me around school. It was lovely and has really reinforced that I REALLY want this job, I'm in two minds as it was great but now I'm more nervous again and know I'll be just as gutted as last time if I don't get it again...

As Donna says Deb, you deserve to take the credit on your weight loss, so long may it continue. I think the not hungry faze will be pass as it happens to us all!

Fingers crossed for you on the interview Donna

Love a good Thai paste.....did you make it yourself Laura?
How supportive are the bra's from Primark?

Talking of bra's.......we've just had a lingerie shop open in my town so just popped down for a nosey and the lady measured me as I was curious that I was in the correct size. She said the 32E I wear now are a good fit but a DD would be better, but on measuring me I was a 30E!!!!!!! I tried on a 32DD which fit lovely, so bought that and the 30E were a good fit as well but she didnt have any I liked ........where have my girls gone lol!!!

I don't need loads of support as tiny boobies!! They are super cute. Not sure how to get photo from my phone to tablet easily but if you want to see them I have it on Fb feel free to add me (button should be on here I think?) Haha Kim it makes me laugh that DDs and Es are yours shrinking I dream of that :p

Fingers crossed for you then Donna!

Did my exercise feels good to start back on it after slacking for so long! Just did 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 100 dumbbell arm things (mixture of different ones) didn't take long and that will do for today don't want to get too enthusiastic and not be able to move tomorrow lol!!

The Thai paste is just a ready made one - its a brand called Mae ploy and its imported from Thailand. Its super cheap about £1.50 from Chinese supermarkets for a big tub and it lasts for ages as you only need a spoonful to make a big batch of food, it keeps for months I'm the fridge too. So much cheaper than the ones here considering how concentrated it is, lower calorie too as not full of oil like our brands. Worth checking out any Chinese supermarkets near by or maybe sourcing it online its fab. A great lazy option is just using that some hot water and koko milk to make a sauce, it also jazzes up soup very well! Yum x

Back