Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yeeey ladies Ive just got back (my ss has a brain condition that makes him sensitive to sound and it was too loud!!!) When I got there I decided I was drinking so I got a sambuca with orange cordial (weird I know but I love it!) I had two sips and decided I didnt want to drink any more and drank water for the rest of the night. Pluuuuus I only ate chicken legs which I peeled the skin from and a couple of devilled eggs from the buffet. Im feeling pretty proud cos normally I drive straight for the ham sandwichs and the sausages rolls but didnt have any!!! I didnt have any crisps or biscuits or gatuex. I did have one cupcake cos they looked amazing and my SIL had made them tho.

So overall I feel awesome with myself!

well done Mrs!! love it when we make best choices. you will be happy for it today.
i had 2x175ml wine but also had crisp and curly wurly. need work out syns but sure i still have 11 per day til Thursday so need be careful as think if am having couple at concert it will be beer...not really wanting any so will see. maybe have vodka and pretend to drink it ha

sorry forgot to ask how everyone is?

Kim how are you? working like a trojan or is hubby home?

Happy sunday!!! Gosh I feel really good today. Got up this morning aching from the workout I did yesterday instead of the hangover I could have had! Taking princess to get groomed and might have a look round the shops while she is. Need to remember to get her weight checked as shes always under weight!
Rabdom but has anyone cooked celeriac? What does it taste like and what do I do with it?

Yeeey ladies Ive just got back (my ss has a brain condition that makes him sensitive to sound and it was too loud!!!) When I got there I decided I was drinking so I got a sambuca with orange cordial (weird I know but I love it!) I had two sips and decided I didnt want to drink any more and drank water for the rest of the night. Pluuuuus I only ate chicken legs which I peeled the skin from and a couple of devilled eggs from the buffet. Im feeling pretty proud cos normally I drive straight for the ham sandwichs and the sausages rolls but didnt have any!!! I didnt have any crisps or biscuits or gatuex. I did have one cupcake cos they looked amazing and my SIL had made them tho.

So overall I feel awesome with myself!

Well done, you deserve to feel awesome :)

well done Mrs!! love it when we make best choices. you will be happy for it today.
i had 2x175ml wine but also had crisp and curly wurly. need work out syns but sure i still have 11 per day til Thursday so need be careful as think if am having couple at concert it will be beer...not really wanting any so will see. maybe have vodka and pretend to drink it ha

Maybe stay low on syns until the concert in case you do have a couple, but the vodka idea isn't bad

Happy sunday!!! Gosh I feel really good today. Got up this morning aching from the workout I did yesterday instead of the hangover I could have had! Taking princess to get groomed and might have a look round the shops while she is. Need to remember to get her weight checked as shes always under weight!
Rabdom but has anyone cooked celeriac? What does it taste like and what do I do with it?

Glad your feeling good.

I cooked celeriac before.... I can't remember what it tastes like, I looked online for ways to cook it and found a Jamie Oliver recipe for frying it, so I just changed bits like fry light instead of oil. It can't have been too bad as I bought it more then once.

I'm feeling really good today, boobs no better, but hoping the scales on Tuesday are going down considering my mums are. Just had a gorgeous cooked breakfast :)

My MIL cooked it once. It looked like mashed potato (might have just been the way she cooked it though) and it didn't really taste of much. It was quite nice though :)

I'm feeling really good today, boobs no better, but hoping the scales on Tuesday are going down considering my mums are. Just had a gorgeous cooked breakfast :)

Hope the scales are going down for you at WI :) I've just changed from the implant to the pill and had no end of problems x

My MIL cooked it once. It looked like mashed potato (might have just been the way she cooked it though) and it didn't really taste of much. It was quite nice though :)

Hope the scales are going down for you at WI :) I've just changed from the implant to the pill and had no end of problems x

I always thought the pill was the most popular form on contraception, it seems crazy that so many people have issues.... although at least I know I'm not alone with it :)

Not sure when I should book my check up, I have one week left on my second lot... should I book an appointment when I go on my break or leave it until I've started my final pack? Don't want to leave it too late in case they take a while to get me in... will speak to the nurse about my problems though and see what she says, although I think they'll suggest I keep at it for the next pack to see if it settles down (to be honest if I can loose a few lbs and the pain goes I wouldn't mind the bigger boobs :p if they're still like this Wednesday we've said we're going to try and weigh them lol.

I always thought the pill was the most popular form on contraception, it seems crazy that so many people have issues.... although at least I know I'm not alone with it :)

Not sure when I should book my check up, I have one week left on my second lot... should I book an appointment when I go on my break or leave it until I've started my final pack? Don't want to leave it too late in case they take a while to get me in... will speak to the nurse about my problems though and see what she says, although I think they'll suggest I keep at it for the next pack to see if it settles down (to be honest if I can loose a few lbs and the pain goes I wouldn't mind the bigger boobs :p if they're still like this Wednesday we've said we're going to try and weigh them lol.

Haha! Unfortunately, I didn't get bigger boobs, just sore ones and horrendous mood swings. I don't remember it the first time round (from ages 16-23), but the implant gave me just as many problems as well and I only had it in for 18 months.

non scale victory...maybe two. top i got ages ago from a friend now fits without feeling like a second skin. think my shirt fits but waiting on oh giving his opinion on that

am scared to go back on pill Donna but also scared of the alternatives too ugh

Gald you all had a good night night....all deserved and restrained by the sounds of things!

I'm just up after another night shift and sorting out my IT as my laptop died last night and no idea why! If anyone can help?????
So I'm using my tablet which is a bit slower and I'm still getting used to it! Does anyone know how to do bold/underline etc on it?
Im day 7 on plan and feel so much better, but still dont want to weigh myself until July 3rd, so am resisting!

Well done on the running Deb, you must be so pleased with yourself

Enjoy the boobs Donna, but do feel for you on the pill front. If I remember back I think I put on weight with it, but it was a while ago lol!

Vicky, you will be so toned with all this exercise so try not to be too worried about the scales

Did you weigh yourself Ronnie?

How are you getting on with being back on SW Annie?

Tomorrow im going to have an IT day and see if I can get my laptop sorted and also sort out my internet connection with my providor coz its terrible when I try and use the internet on my tablet.....driving me nuts!

My internet is the same kim. Totally shocking we were on the phone to them for an hour yesterday without any luck!

Ive just prepped a load of food. Im honestly feeling so good!
When I was doing the shopping yestersay I noticed that chicken breast is 3 for £10 which is an ok deal until I noticed whole chickens are also on the same deal so I got 3 chickens instead. One of them we r having for dinner and the other two I cut up.
Out of 2 chickens I made:
4 large chicken kebabs
2 portions of chicken for casserole
2 sets of 2 legs and 2 wings which I have put herbs and spices on and frozen!

Today is supposed to be my rest day on the fitness thing but I think I might do some yoga later. I went to the physio on friday and shea really worried about my posture as well as my multi directional shoulders lol. She said the consultant shouldn't have operated cos all she can see that is wrong is that im serverly hypermobile and my shoulder keeps coming out of place. Apparently he should have picked up on this by the way I stand. So anyways im gonna up the yoga to try and improve my posture :)

My internet is the same kim. Totally shocking we were on the phone to them for an hour yesterday without any luck!

Ive just prepped a load of food. Im honestly feeling so good!
When I was doing the shopping yestersay I noticed that chicken breast is 3 for £10 which is an ok deal until I noticed whole chickens are also on the same deal so I got 3 chickens instead. One of them we r having for dinner and the other two I cut up.
Out of 2 chickens I made:
4 large chicken kebabs
2 portions of chicken for casserole
2 sets of 2 legs and 2 wings which I have put herbs and spices on and frozen!

Today is supposed to be my rest day on the fitness thing but I think I might do some yoga later. I went to the physio on friday and shea really worried about my posture as well as my multi directional shoulders lol. She said the consultant shouldn't have operated cos all she can see that is wrong is that im serverly hypermobile and my shoulder keeps coming out of place. Apparently he should have picked up on this by the way I stand. So anyways im gonna up the yoga to try and improve my posture :)

Internet drives me mad coz im a bit of plonker with it lol!

Good deal on the chickens and you can do so much with them.......good for you and superspeed.

I think all physios/chiropractors say its 'your posture' as I've had that said to me on numerous occasions, but an orthopaedic surgeon is not going to operate on you for the sake of it!

Internet drives me mad coz im a bit of plonker with it lol!

Good deal on the chickens and you can do so much with them.......good for you and superspeed.

I think all physios/chiropractors say its 'your posture' as I've had that said to me on numerous occasions, but an orthopaedic surgeon is not going to operate on you for the sake of it!

That is very true! I know I have bad posture cos my spine dips in the middle so I have a big curve plus I was used to carrying massive boobs around so used to slouch. Going to make a concious effort to stabd up straight lol x

That is very true! I know I have bad posture cos my spine dips in the middle so I have a big curve plus I was used to carrying massive boobs around so used to slouch. Going to make a concious effort to stabd up straight lol x

My chiropractor says to just make a real conscious effort to walk/stand/sit with your shoulders back. Must admit it does become more natural to do that after a while!

Hubby and I just back from a powerwalk and we were discussing his 50th party he's having in November..... we do like a party! Its 23 weeks away and I've decided I want to be 8 stone by then! My BMI will be 21.2 so still healthy, so thats my new goal. Thats 5 months away, 2lb a month which is about right for me, so that should get me to my new goal! Why do I do this to myself I wander, but I do like to have an aim as it keeps me focused and determined! Yay, a new party frock!

Ive been shocking today & last night. Went out & had Mexican but wait for table was so long that we had a fair few daiquiri before food.
Rolled in at about 2am n got up this morning feeling ok except for having serious beer munchies

I'm going to be so heavy on Wednesday weigh in

non scale victory...maybe two. top i got ages ago from a friend now fits without feeling like a second skin. think my shirt fits but waiting on oh giving his opinion on that

Brill stuff Deb, :)

I'd say give it a go, sorry my experience probably won't help, but try having evening primrose straight away even possibly before going on the pill. I'm sure my moods will settle down soon enough and I know for a fact it won't make me pile on weight because with what I eat it will be impossible to pile fat on.

Gald you all had a good night night....all deserved and restrained by the sounds of things!

I'm just up after another night shift and sorting out my IT as my laptop died last night and no idea why! If anyone can help?????
So I'm using my tablet which is a bit slower and I'm still getting used to it! Does anyone know how to do bold/underline etc on it?
Im day 7 on plan and feel so much better, but still dont want to weigh myself until July 3rd, so am resisting!

Well done on the running Deb, you must be so pleased with yourself

Enjoy the boobs Donna, but do feel for you on the pill front. If I remember back I think I put on weight with it, but it was a while ago lol!

Vicky, you will be so toned with all this exercise so try not to be too worried about the scales

Did you weigh yourself Ronnie?

How are you getting on with being back on SW Annie?

Tomorrow im going to have an IT day and see if I can get my laptop sorted and also sort out my internet connection with my providor coz its terrible when I try and use the internet on my tablet.....driving me nuts!

Aghhh internet issue's just go straight over my head, luckily my boyfriend is quite good with things like that so can sort them.

Hubby and I just back from a powerwalk and we were discussing his 50th party he's having in November..... we do like a party! Its 23 weeks away and I've decided I want to be 8 stone by then! My BMI will be 21.2 so still healthy, so thats my new goal. Thats 5 months away, 2lb a month which is about right for me, so that should get me to my new goal! Why do I do this to myself I wander, but I do like to have an aim as it keeps me focused and determined! Yay, a new party frock!

All sounds good, you seem to do really well with goals as well, my body seems to rebel when I have a goal and even when I'm good I don't get results lol.

Ive been shocking today & last night. Went out & had Mexican but wait for table was so long that we had a fair few daiquiri before food.
Rolled in at about 2am n got up this morning feeling ok except for having serious beer munchies

I'm going to be so heavy on Wednesday weigh in

Sounds lovely though, as long as you enjoyed it, it will have been worth it :)

Moods are still all over the place... I woke up feeling great this morning but had a little tiff with boyfriend... just over something stupid and it effected my mood for the rest of the day, I think that's going to be me for a while, okay but the slightest little thing will depress me and I'll struggle getting out of that. I even got to the point I just didn't want to eat as I couldn't be bothered as I felt so low, we went out for a drive just to get me out of the house. Once we got out I could have eaten everything, I had to bite my tongue because I was so tempted to say let's go pizza hut and get a stuffed crust BBQ meat feast (I know for a fact boyfriend would not have argued) we did end up going to a new chippy, boyfriend got a small portion of chips, I got fish and mushy pea's AND REMOVED MY BATTER :D I am so proud as I was feeling so rubbish I could have easily eaten a massive portion of fish with batter plus chips to myself. Feeling a lot better now, just feel bad for my boyfriend as its not fair that he has to put up with my moods like this.

Feeling a lot better now and both little one and boyfriend are in the kitchen cooking tea :)

Yay Deb! Just goes to show sticking to plan and exercsing does work!

that is my goal Kim...8 stone.only got 11 weeks to lose 6lb though. lost 4 in 2 weeks which is amazing for me but very conscious that its going to stop or slow right down. more determined than i have ever been though. feel great just now and know when the exercise proper starts the scales may slow down. thinking of alternating running days with jillian michaels but going to wait week or two til i get couple more pounds off.

donna you sound like me but i don't have pill to blame..OH can just bug me the slightest and my mood can change so much. honestly he just needs to breathe or look the wrong way and i will clench my teeth in annoyance. don't always show it though lol

Back