Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5:

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4:

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4:

Ronnie like kim said maybe try mix up the plans. I know if im ever in a rut I try a red week and lose loads or maybe try that special plan. Is it SF or summat? Where you make sure 2/3rd of your plate are super free instead of of 1/3. I think I did really well with that too :)

Hey ladies and welcome Annie. A few of us also did it home alone (I did too though gave up on slimming world ages ago changed to simply filling on weight watchers and now for several months now have just been eating naturally not following any plan) luckily this group havnt kicked me out haha :p a few of us as well have all been lower in weight than we are now! Its easily done and not quite so easily rectified haha :p

Shame about your kids piggy bank Donna, I would expect him to replace the money, if he has the money to be drinking then he shouilsd have the money to replace a little boys birthday money!! :-(
I totally know what you mean about money just getting eaten up I was really looking forward to having more spare money once I got my mortgage as it was cheaper than my rent and very slightly cheaper council tax too. But the first few months were expensive as we had bits to buy for the house (there's still plenty that could be done to it but planning on being here a good few years so didnt want to rush and get in debt trying to do it all at once shall do little bits as and when can afford them) and then things just get more expensive all the time ago don't seem to have any more money than before lol! I do get a couple of nice treats food wise now whereas before it was always lots of frozen veg and value range food and whatever snacks were £1. Now I can have Nakd bars and almonds hahah spoiling myself ;-)

I agree Nikki make sure its his time to babysit soon lol!!

Eek 2 weeks on Saturday is my friends hen party need to get a petticoat for my dress, 50s theme :-D already got an amazing dress and shoes than I haven't worn yet. Vivien of Holloway dress was a bargain on eBay as were my Vivienne westwood shoes <3

3months til the wedding and as I am bridesmaid I really want to be back at target and more toned by then. Been very unfocused diet wise for ages now but this week I am really loving food again and enjoying les mills pump DVD that I started so just need to keep it up! Xx

Just had dinner, SW friendly "fry up". Portion control went out the window :(

Feel bloated now!

Oh no Nikki, hope he didn't spend too much and hope he didn't get in too late.

We're skint at the minute too, but have so much coming up :/ hoping we see a massive difference in money in September with me having a proper job and him getting more money too-but I just worry we won't see the difference as everthing seems to just cost more and more money! I still don't know if I'm out tomorrow night (hope I'm not actually as it'll be expensive on money and syns) and he's out next Friday!

Haha GA I think we all seem to offload more then we should on here at times, I know I have, but its what we're all here for, just for a bit of support when we need it. I suppose I shouldn't really be here as I've given up on getting into the 8's (at least for now) as I'm concentrating more on my running and toning, but I'm addicted

Grrrr - just had a call from little one's dad, he's been broken into (well he left the front door unlocked when he came in after ''only a couple'' of drinks) they've taken his TV and little one's money box, which had £60 in which he was going to be spending on his Birthday... he's asked me to break the news to little one which I have, but I don't quite understand what that means, does he just think little one will be upset its gone, or does it mean he's not going to replace it and little one isn't getting much for his Birthday from him? Also makes it awkward now as he's sponsored him £2.50 for his walk today, but he hasn't given it to me, so if he doesn't mention it I don't know if I feel like I can ask for it but we're already paying for ours and boyfriends parents (as they live away) it all adds up :/

how rubbish donna..why would he go out and leave his door open? yes he should be buying little one something x

Struggling this week ladies :-( feel like my TOm is due but had it 2 weeks ago feels like my whole month now is building up to it instead of a few days before
I've wi everyday too and I'm still 2lb up from last Friday wi ... I gain so easily it's really getting me down again. I'm never going be 9 something for my hols now and although I don't look that much different it's knowing I'll gain when I'm away so will probably be back at 10.7 or nearer 11 stone when I'm back... OMG how depressing is that but I don't want to be constantly thinking about what I'm eating and drinking on holiday
Why can't I just sits or loss weight god it's not like I eat crap all day
Sorry for rant ladies but feeling really upset and confused by it all :-(((( xx

huge hugs ronnie...try not to stress over it as it will make you worse. too personal i know but are you on the pill ronnie? i feel so much better for being off mine though not sure if i feel better cos am sticking to plan and exercising if that makes sense? have you seen the doctor?
try to not think about what you will or won't weigh before during and after holiday. do what you can and deal with it when you come home. please keep your chin up x

I would suggest you buy a decent sports bra or you will end up bashing those 'girls' about! I've just bought a Panache sports bra & its fabulous, not that I've worn it yet cos Im waiting for a different size, but its certainly very supportive x

Well done GA on your great weight loss so far and sorry to hear about your husband.....it must be tough for you being his main carer.
I've lost my weight by doing 'alone, at home' as well, as didn't really like group. Its been slow, but I got there by being focused & determined, but think mainly its the support from this group thats kept me going.

Oh Ronnie, what we going to do with you! If you honestly know its not the food cos you're following SW to the letter, it sounds as tho its hormonal in my opinion. I think we've mentioned this before, but could you be peri-menopausal, cos that plays havoc with our weight & sounds as tho you might be retaining fluid. Are your fingers puffy/rings tight, do you feel bloated? If so, you really need to push the fluids and get rid of that retention. You could always try some herbal 'water tablets'. Have you had your thyroid levels checked?
Mainly tho Ronnie, try not to be so hard on yourself, cos you know you can lose weight on SW. Are you still trying the 3 plans, mixing it up? Look at your portion sizes.
Dont apologise for ranting Ronnie, cos thats what we're here for. xx

yes i really need to get one....couldn't face that again x

Kim are you weighing tomorrow? sure you said you were. i stood on scales today and loved what i saw...good luck to us x

Have you got your bridesmaid dress yet Laura? All the more reason to get nice and toned with all your exercise DVD's as well.
Look forward to seeing your 50's outfit as well.

Donna, did you say that the Weetabix Oaty bars were a Hexb? Hope so cos I bought 2 packets from Tesco on special at £1 a packet!

Have you got your bridesmaid dress yet Laura? All the more reason to get nice and toned with all your exercise DVD's as well.
Look forward to seeing your 50's outfit as well.

Donna, did you say that the Weetabix Oaty bars were a Hexb? Hope so cos I bought 2 packets from Tesco on special at £1 a packet!

yeah they are Kim
.love strawberry ones x

Ronnie I was the same and was feeling like I was constantly gaining and my cycle was playing havoc so I went to see the doctors. To cut long story short after many tests it was discovered I have poly cystic ovaries which basically means losing weight is very difficult and putting on is really easy.......anyway they put me on pill to eliminate some of the symptoms n it really helped. I still struggle with losing but it's an on going battle which I will win 1 day

Keep going, have a nice holiday.....like u said, u want to enjoy your holiday not be stressing over food & drink

Not tried bridesmaid dress on yet but my friend has them now might need to go do that soon :)

This is it (most of the bridesmaid dresses were expensive and ugly so she picked these instead) never wore a maxi dress before as I am a shorty! Got petite length but probably still need it taken up as I can't wear heels since the ankle break :-(

http://www.next.co.uk/x51110s1#130517x51

What a lovely dress Laura.......you cant beat Next! Virtually all my clothes are from there cos they have such a good petite range. The length should be ok on you, cos they always fit my vertically challenged body of 5' 1'' and you're a bit taller than me!

His Dad is an absolute idiot, his main problem is that he's one of those idiots who thinks he's really cleaver.

The dress is gorgeous Laura, I love next too :)

The weetabix bars are a healthy extra yeah Kim, I'm in love with the toffee one's, need to try the strawberry ones as well.

That dress is lovely laura!

I have walked for england today! Must have been walking at least 3 hours. However dinner tonight was nor good on the waist line. Portion control was good though, it was a meal that we have had a few times and i usually polish off the lot but tonight i left about 1/4of it.

Went to new look today and there was a gorgeous dress i really wanted, they had only 1 size 8 and lots of 14s. The 8 fits and looked fab! It is my dads and his mums birthdays on sunday and we are off out saturday night so i now have an outfit and i got millie a lovely dress from next too so we are all set. Think im heading for a gain on saturday.....

Back