Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'm confused!

Is this a stone zone thread or a challenge thread?
If it's a challenge thread then I'm in the wrong place!

Thanks in advance :)

I'm confused!

Is this a stone zone thread or a challenge thread?
If it's a challenge thread then I'm in the wrong place!

Thanks in advance :)

Its a stone zone but we like to do challenges. Also we all used to be in this stone zone, some have moved either way but have been talking so long we still post on here x

Thanks Donna. It could have been sooooo much worse if I didn't stick to plan half of the month, so I'm pretty pleased with that really as it could have been carnage in my bathroom this morning lol! I refuse to get het up about the numbers again, but do know I need to keep an eye on them as dont want to start that roller coaster again. Summer is always a hard time for all of us I think, cos we all have a lot going on socially. But as we all know SW is for life, its not a diet but just a lovely healthy way of eating.

Have a busy day today, so I'm dosed up on painkillers, as having hair coloured and cut this afternoon and nails and eyelashes this evening. Most of my bloomin eyelashes have fallen out, cos I've been scratching my eyes so much with the dreaded Hayfever, so really must be careful with the new little 'batters'!

Yeah people don't seem to understand with me that I need to keep an eye on the scales otherwise it will just creep back on.

Sounds like a lovely day, I need a good pamper session but never have the time or the money :(

Probably best kim. I tried not weighing and gained so much. I have got really good at just weekly weighing tho I did go through a stage of weighing daily n thats not good.

The dizziness is so bad today :-(

Hope your feeling better soon, I feel awful not being able to suggest anything to help.

Got my official job offer in the post today :D so glad its come as I was starting to worry they might change their mind haha.

I've just eaten a massive slab of flapjack as well... I don't even know how it happened, I was offered it so took it home thinking little one could have it with custard for pudding tomorrow.... it was still warm and I just had a little taste.... the next thing I know it was all gone :O crazy!!!! So I'm not sure what to do, was hoping to stick to 5 syns a day this week except for Sat at the BBQ and Sunday at the race..... that will be well over my 15.... do you think I should just say its my syns and my healthy extra B for today? Or should I just say its my syns for today?

Thanks for that! Hope you don`t mind me joining in now and again!!:)

Of course we don't :)

Sorry I was going to reply to your original question as well but I got a bit over excited talking about new jobs and flapjack

Thanks for that! Hope you don`t mind me joining in now and again!!:)

Of course you're more than welcome to come and join us here. We've all been cyber pals for about 18 months now and we're always setting little challenges for ourselves, but we also talk about all sorts.....but food/exercise/SW is top of the list!

Yeah people don't seem to understand with me that I need to keep an eye on the scales otherwise it will just creep back on.

Sounds like a lovely day, I need a good pamper session but never have the time or the money :(

Hope your feeling better soon, I feel awful not being able to suggest anything to help.

Got my official job offer in the post today :D so glad its come as I was starting to worry they might change their mind haha.

I've just eaten a massive slab of flapjack as well... I don't even know how it happened, I was offered it so took it home thinking little one could have it with custard for pudding tomorrow.... it was still warm and I just had a little taste.... the next thing I know it was all gone :O crazy!!!! So I'm not sure what to do, was hoping to stick to 5 syns a day this week except for Sat at the BBQ and Sunday at the race..... that will be well over my 15.... do you think I should just say its my syns and my healthy extra B for today? Or should I just say its my syns for today?

I would have the flapjack as syns and hexb for the day just to be on the safe side......but bad move tasting it to begin with as they're fatal lol!!!
All good news on the job front then, really pleased for you Donna x

Hi everyone .. I'm gutted that I'm now
In the 9's I have gradually gone from 7.10 up to 9 over the last year and am not a happy bunny ! I'm only 5ft so being 9st really does not suit me at all . Hopefully with some help I can get back down to 8 stone or thereabouts!
I desperately need a kick up the bottom though! I have been dwelling in self pity for way too long lol x

I would have the flapjack as syns and hexb for the day just to be on the safe side......but bad move tasting it to begin with as they're fatal lol!!!
All good news on the job front then, really pleased for you Donna x

I'm going to do that, just hope I don't get munchies tonight :/ I have crabsticks and suppose I could always make pancakes with berries and banana if I really need something, oh and pickled onions... I should be okay :)

I know it was a stupid rookie mistake lol, hoping it wont be too bad considering I'm trying to maintain now, it all depends on how bad the weekend turns out to be.

Hi everyone .. I'm gutted that I'm now
In the 9's I have gradually gone from 7.10 up to 9 over the last year and am not a happy bunny ! I'm only 5ft so being 9st really does not suit me at all . Hopefully with some help I can get back down to 8 stone or thereabouts!
I desperately need a kick up the bottom though! I have been dwelling in self pity for way too long lol x

Welcome and dont beat yourself up, you know you can do it and we all let it slip every so often, you really aren't alone on that one.

Doesn't look like im out on friday now, nothings bern mentioned so im assuming its off but if ita suddenly on again I think this week is a write off... why does everything always come at once

goodness am lost wwith all the chat. will catch up proper on my laptop later.
well done on the sts donna and your sounding really happy just now. loving you are comfortable at target and feel so good.

Kim you will have that off in no time and you did well. weekly weigh will be good til your back to where you want to be.

nikki you always did look good x

i got asked today if i had lost weight...wohoo. that never happens to me. plus my trousers that made me feel disgusting now fit brilliant
going to try two miles again...wish me luck.
realised that am so busy in work am rarely hungry. have a knot in my tummy that makes me not want to eat. haven't eaten many syns but going add them up today

catch up soon lovely ladies x

I reallt am so in love with my airfryer. Just made fried chicken and sweet potato chips in it, we finished eating and decided we need more chips so 12 mins later more amazing crispy sweet potato chips mmmmmmmmmm

I reallt am so in love with my airfryer. Just made fried chicken and sweet potato chips in it, we finished eating and decided we need more chips so 12 mins later more amazing crispy sweet potato chips mmmmmmmmmm

lol what are they exactly? do you use frylight?

guys what's the deal with sports bras? do you just buy same size as regular ones? i have some non wired support bras from when pregnancy are they similar? my bra is choking life out of me tonight. am sure it contributed to how uneasy under my boobs were tonight when running. just had nipples popping out when running so wear slight padded one.
on good note...two miles done yay

Evening ladies. I've been considering the air fryer but wasn't sure if it was worth the investment when all I will probably make in it is chips

Back