Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

i am having wine. feeling good about my run yet i know the crisp will come out. not sure what plan am doing and i am debating just going freeystyle this week and seeing where i go? probably dangerous but will see as i had pitta bread tonight and i know when i count up the total syns

oops i will have few left per day which may make me want what i can't have?
on the other hand i may end up going crazy!!

Feeling annoyed with myself!

Gave in and had a piece of Victoria sponge cake.
Bang goes my syns for today.

Have to put it down as a flexi-syn day and start again tomorrow!

is it more than your syns though? do you do daily syns? i do weekly syns as its the only way i can do it. i like wine come the weekend, sometimes one glass...sometimes one bottle lol
don't beat yourself up...tom is a fresh day x

is it more than your syns though? do you do daily syns? i do weekly syns as its the only way i can do it. i like wine come the weekend, sometimes one glass...sometimes one bottle lol
don't beat yourself up...tom is a fresh day x

Thanks Deb!

I do daily syns. Tried weekly but they soon got out of control!:)
That way (by and large) I can have a few treats without going too mad!

This was a blip. Would have been a smaller blip if Morrisons didn`t cut their cake in such big slices!:D

Did an extra walk to make up for it. I`ll start again tomorrow!!

Dont let 1 little oops tarnish all your good work....we all have them and a little piece of cake isnt going to do too much damage in the scheme of things

It wasn`t so little!:D Thanks for the support girls!

Time was I would have given up and gone back to my old ways.
Not tis time! :D

Sorted out tomorrow`s dinner. Defrosting a lovely piece of pork!

It wasn`t so little!:D Thanks for the support girls!

Time was I would have given up and gone back to my old ways.
Not tis time! :D

Sorted out tomorrow`s dinner. Defrosting a lovely piece of pork!

good for you...am having pork too x

morning all. are you all ok?
so after the crisp/wine binge i am not free styling. going to count up all the syns and gain some focus

how much bacon can you have on a green day? hoping i can save some syns by having the green day and using healthy extra for bacon lol

lesson well and truly learnt. 5 syns per day left. will need to plan plan plan this week.

Thats the best way to do it GA just put it behind you and gwt back on the wagon. We r all here to supoort you. Sometimes it would be easier for us to just think o sod it ive had one piece I might as well have a bas weekend....week.....month but its best to just be extra good! Sometimes a lil something naughty can give your body a boost!

thanks. it was all within syns allowance so i still feel good. just don't like using so much in one go lol
i have enough syns left if i need them.
how did bbq go?

thanks. it was all within syns allowance so i still feel good. just don't like using so much in one go lol
i have enough syns left if i need them.
how did bbq go?

Great I was tempted later on but just stuck to having a chicken leg, even peeled the skin off!!! I didnt drink. Well I had 6 or 7 pints of water!!! Feeling pretty good about myself to be honest lol x

Well done Deb on counting your vino into syns.....am lovinging your focus at the mo x

awe thanks Kim. i was just going to ignore the crisps and wine but feel better for counting them in. you never know when your going to hit the munchies but knowing am down to five per day certainly helps to reign it in as opposed to just saying stuff it x

Great I was tempted later on but just stuck to having a chicken leg, even peeled the skin off!!! I didnt drink. Well I had 6 or 7 pints of water!!! Feeling pretty good about myself to be honest lol x

well done you..you will be a machine for holiday x

Back