Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Afternoon ladies, sounds like we've all had good weekends, you've all been very chatty I'm struggling to keep up.

My weekend has been very synful, but I have been saving syns all week for it, hoping it will all add up to a maintain. I was a bit heavier on mums scales then I would have liked but it is the dreaded star week, so probably a good thing that I'm not getting weighed this Tuesday. Fingers crossed I can maintain over these two weeks, I am really trying.

Anyway had the BBQ with boyfriends new work mates and it was great, they were all lovely and very welcoming and I spoke to loads of people, boyfriend even said yesterday how I was in my element and fitted in. Shows how far my confidence has come these past few years as I would have completely freaked out about being with so many people I didn't know before, I did get nervous as we were driving up but not like I could have been. The guys garden was amazing, we basically had it in the woods... anyway I had a couple of drinks and BBQ food (which may not have been too bad as there were homemade burgers and stuff) but then I did have a sample of all the puddings there :/ whoops.... today has been pretty bad as well, but I did a ten mile race in this heat, with no shade or breeze.... was so hard, felt way further then 10 miles, but I think I enjoyed it, I just took it steady, stopped at all the water stations for a drink and to top up my bottle as well, I ate more then usual, had a homemade energy gel which was lovely, some jelly babies and some mints on the way round, then after had a banana, a wholemeal roll with egg mayo, a homemade protein bar and some milkshake (all stuff which is meant to be good for recovery... just not so great for slimming world) and then had a mini mars with a cuppa at my mums.... then had a white wine spritzer with boyfriend while we waited for time to pick little one up.

But that's it now, I'll stick to 5 syns tomorrow and low syns for most of next week as well, as we have little one's party on Tuesday and then another race on Sunday.

Oh I did my race in 1 hour 34 something as well, which I don't think was bad considering the conditions. My mum really struggled but she does with heat and sun, I think she panics as well (she had a very bad experience running the London marathon in heat)

Just discovered an amazing desert......chop up some Yorkshire strawberries then get pot of muller light chocolate pudding n dip strawberries in Messy but worth the 5 syns

Afternoon ladies, sounds like we've all had good weekends, you've all been very chatty I'm struggling to keep up.

My weekend has been very synful, but I have been saving syns all week for it, hoping it will all add up to a maintain. I was a bit heavier on mums scales then I would have liked but it is the dreaded star week, so probably a good thing that I'm not getting weighed this Tuesday. Fingers crossed I can maintain over these two weeks, I am really trying.

Anyway had the BBQ with boyfriends new work mates and it was great, they were all lovely and very welcoming and I spoke to loads of people, boyfriend even said yesterday how I was in my element and fitted in. Shows how far my confidence has come these past few years as I would have completely freaked out about being with so many people I didn't know before, I did get nervous as we were driving up but not like I could have been. The guys garden was amazing, we basically had it in the woods... anyway I had a couple of drinks and BBQ food (which may not have been too bad as there were homemade burgers and stuff) but then I did have a sample of all the puddings there :/ whoops.... today has been pretty bad as well, but I did a ten mile race in this heat, with no shade or breeze.... was so hard, felt way further then 10 miles, but I think I enjoyed it, I just took it steady, stopped at all the water stations for a drink and to top up my bottle as well, I ate more then usual, had a homemade energy gel which was lovely, some jelly babies and some mints on the way round, then after had a banana, a wholemeal roll with egg mayo, a homemade protein bar and some milkshake (all stuff which is meant to be good for recovery... just not so great for slimming world) and then had a mini mars with a cuppa at my mums.... then had a white wine spritzer with boyfriend while we waited for time to pick little one up.

But that's it now, I'll stick to 5 syns tomorrow and low syns for most of next week as well, as we have little one's party on Tuesday and then another race on Sunday.

Oh I did my race in 1 hour 34 something as well, which I don't think was bad considering the conditions. My mum really struggled but she does with heat and sun, I think she panics as well (she had a very bad experience running the London marathon in heat)

awe sounds like you had a great time donna and so nice you got to meet everyone. also like the fact you felt more confident.
huge well done on the run, have so much admiration for you x

It was lovely thanks Deb

Starting to worry about next weekend now, all I have planned is the 14 mile race, but we were offered a lift (which means we'll have to set off at 4am) but would save us a lot of money not having to get a hotel. Anyway mums being put off doing it now by the heat :/ I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't as I've said I have childcare issue's and that's why I couldn't stop overnight (we both felt bad about letting our friend down and mum came up with that) but I don't really know the people giving us the lift, I would need to go from mums rather then mine and I don't fancy hanging around on my own in that area at 4am in the morning waiting for the lift :/ so if mum doesn't go I may have to give it a miss as well, I'm really hoping she does go though as we've said its one we wouldn't book again (because of all this hassle with it) so this is our only chance at doing it really.

It was lovely thanks Deb

Starting to worry about next weekend now, all I have planned is the 14 mile race, but we were offered a lift (which means we'll have to set off at 4am) but would save us a lot of money not having to get a hotel. Anyway mums being put off doing it now by the heat :/ I don't know what I'll do if she doesn't as I've said I have childcare issue's and that's why I couldn't stop overnight (we both felt bad about letting our friend down and mum came up with that) but I don't really know the people giving us the lift, I would need to go from mums rather then mine and I don't fancy hanging around on my own in that area at 4am in the morning waiting for the lift :/ so if mum doesn't go I may have to give it a miss as well, I'm really hoping she does go though as we've said its one we wouldn't book again (because of all this hassle with it) so this is our only chance at doing it really.

god that is commitment lol. did you only book to do it because of mums friend? i wouldn't feel bad if you can't donna as it seems a lot. is it not wee ones party or is that week after?

feeling horrible today. the crisp and wine fest didn't help but neither has the pasta i had two days in a row. not felt so yucky and bloated for a while and only reminds me of why i shouldn't over eat. fresh day tomorrow with no rubbish, not that i had any today but need to flush all the badness out x

feeling horrible today. the crisp and wine fest didn't help but neither has the pasta i had two days in a row. not felt so yucky and bloated for a while and only reminds me of why i shouldn't over eat. fresh day tomorrow with no rubbish, not that i had any today but need to flush all the badness out x

Try a couple of red days then deb. Mix it up :-D

god that is commitment lol. did you only book to do it because of mums friend? i wouldn't feel bad if you can't donna as it seems a lot. is it not wee ones party or is that week after?

We were a bit daft and booked it because loads of people from club were doing it and we didn't realise how far away it was, yeah I suppose if mum can't do it then I'll give it a miss as well... although wouldn't want her to feel guilty either :/ I don't know

Nah we were going to do little one's party this weekend, but we had that BBQ so we've booked his party for Tuesday (which is his actual Birthday anyway)

Aww :( hate that feeling, good luck tomorrow flushing it all out.

I feel bleugh myself, still all bloated from star week, I look massive in all the pictures from today (one of them my legs look great though lol but that's it) I can't wait for this bloated feeling to go, but if I remember right it took a while last month.

Good morning ladies :) has everyone enjoyed the sunshine this weekend?

Yesterday was my dad and mammars birthday so my mun threw a massive bbq party. Think there was about 25 of us in total and it was an amazing day!!

Havent dared weigh this week and dont think i will until the 20th july now because ill just get depressed lol i have my post natal check on the 17th and all being well will be back in the gym on the 18th and a massive sw shop will be done too.

Xx

Sounds great Nikki, good idea not weighing as well, no point depressing yourself over nothing is there :)

I've had an awful nights sleep, struggled to get to sleep myself anyway, but then little one was sick, I was really worried at first but its become clear that he ended up making himself sick with excitement as not only is he fine now, he was fine when we were cleaning it all up.

Nice positive thoughts there nikki!!

I have woken up this morning and the world isnt spinning woop. Still off all this week though so gonna use it to get the house in check and maybe abuse the exercise! Hopefully its these tablets that have kicked the dizziness away. :)

Nice positive thoughts there nikki!!

I have woken up this morning and the world isnt spinning woop. Still off all this week though so gonna use it to get the house in check and maybe abuse the exercise! Hopefully its these tablets that have kicked the dizziness away. :)

What did the GP give you Vicky? You must be so relieved the dizziness is passing as cant imagine how you've been feeling these last few weeks.

Yer feel amazing for it! Urm I have semital I think its called. Take 1 3 times a day. Only thing is is that they make me a little sleepy but that only happens on an evening. Normally if I go to bed first I wake up when my oh gets into bed but I am dead to the world at the moment lol. As soon as my head hits the pillow!

Im gonna give the room a good clean today and then might try some exercise. Im staying out of the sun as im still burnt from friday!

Hows everyones weekend been x

Stupid tablet isn't quoting people properly so given up on that........

Glad you had a lovely weekend Nikki and I'm sure Millie was the bell of the ball!
Dont you worry your pretty little head about SW. The weight will probably naturally come off you once your body adjusts. Just try and make healthy choices where you can and hopefully you'll get the all clear to exercise soon.

Haha at least he cleared up his own sick Donna......I know I'm a nurse but thats the only thing I cant stomach.....I run a mile when anyone vomits lol!

Yer feel amazing for it! Urm I have semital I think its called. Take 1 3 times a day. Only thing is is that they make me a little sleepy but that only happens on an evening. Normally if I go to bed first I wake up when my oh gets into bed but I am dead to the world at the moment lol. As soon as my head hits the pillow!

Im gonna give the room a good clean today and then might try some exercise. Im staying out of the sun as im still burnt from friday!

Hows everyones weekend been x

She's given you Stemetil.....its an anti sickness drug and they can make you a bit sleepy, but glad they're helping.
Tuttut naughty girl getting burnt!

Back