Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

morning ladies...i got rid of the 2lb gain from last week and got 2.75lb off. taking me to 8st 3.25lb!!
funny that i am not too far from target, happier with my body but still not happy its not as toned. this needs to be my new goal. i am sure running is helping as i see slight change in my legs plus my arms seem tight? just the tummy to work on and need some implants for my boobs lol

Just a quick one as I'm running late (AGAIN) but feeling okay, we spoke again at running club and things just seem to be brushed under the carpet (which I know isn't the best way to deal with it but its better then a big confrontation) I ate loads at the running club BBQ though.... and we're down to Yarmouth tonight AND next week is just full of plans.... can't imagine the next two weeks are going to result in happy scales!

Little one is fine btw, I have a feeling they're going to be making quite a few trips to A&E with him in the future though, he's a little terror and I'm surprised he managed to get to his 2nd Birthday before having any accidents. But so glad he is okay, I'll be seeing him later.

Hope everyone's well sorry I can't catch up properly

Once you get back into the swing of SW Nikki, you'll get the motivation back and be looking for smaller clothes than a size 12!

Well done Deb, the combination of running and your healthy eating is working a treat for you. You will definitely be 8 stone for your jolly hols.

Yikes a Tequila hangover is not good lol! Enjoy your last day.....did you say anything to them last night?

Just enjoy yorself Donna as I always say, life is too short and for living......you're at target!

I nearly didn't weigh this morning as feel really puffy and bunged up! All these drugs are playing havoc with my digestive system and I'm having to take other drugs to counteract the effects of them lol! So, was up half a pound which doesn't concern me as I've been on plan all week, stuck in hospital yesterday, sedated and the poor body is out of sorts! I feel as tho an American football team have been jumping up and down on me all night, but feel quite good otherwise, just have to take it easy for a few days.
I did mainly Red last week with not my full quota of syns, so going to eat the full 105 this week to see if it makes any difference.
Hubby bought me a lovely present yesterday for being a brave soldier.....the Rick Stein India book. We've been watching his programm on BBC2, so he's cooking me a lovely vegetarian curry tonight. It will be a little syn heavy at 10 syns per portion, will be well worth it hopefully.

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -1lb, Wk 6: -2lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs, August:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb, Wk 5: -3lbs, Wk 6: No WI

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs, Wk 5: sts, Wk 6:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5: No WI, Wk 6: +0.5lbs

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5: -2.25lbs, Wk 6: +0.5lbs

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs, Wk 5*: +2lbs, Wk 6: -2.75lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4: No WI, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: ?, Wk 4: ?, Wk 5: ?, Wk 6:

All set to go with SW. There are certain dates I want to hit weights for so some weeks I am going to weigh in at home and at group.

This is only mainly the one at the end of August as it is my Nan & Grandads 50th wedding anniversary party on the 31st and I have 2 brand new dress and neither fit me and i'd like to be wearing one of these to the party!

On the 17th July I weighed 12st 1.5lb

I will weigh tomorrow and then will take Mondays weight as official weigh in. I have a slight problem with tonights meal though.... I have meatballs which are iceland and half a pack has 252 cals in and they arent on slimming world online! dont know whether to count them as 12.5 syns because tonights dinner is meant to be meatballs, chorizo and chicken.

Oh and tomorrow morning I am back off to the gym!! Including today it is 52 days until holiday. Aim is to have 45 on plan.

Not even gone in for my last shift and I nearly got teary dropping little one off, his teacher loved the cupcakes we got her and she'd got me a card and present for doing the library for them all year... then one of the little boys gave me a little ''card'' he was giving out to the teachers, it was a pictures of him holding up a card saying Thank you Love from *his name* then inside he'd written Mack's mum, it was so lovely.

But really looking forward to next year, can't wait to start my new job!

Sounds like you have a good plan Nikki, we have to have our social occasions as well.

So what would you like to do about the Challenge Nikki cos at the start you were 11st 12.5lbs? Will Mondays be your official WI day from now?

So what would you like to do about the Challenge Nikki cos at the start you were 11st 12.5lbs? Will Mondays be your official WI day from now?

I know :-( when I weigh in on Monday I will let you all know my official start weight and we can go from there. I was looking back on some posts from year and in 3 weeks in September I lost 8.5lb! I am desperate for that sort of result again this year!

Nikki There's no reason you cant do that again if you follow the plan which you know you can x[/QUOTE said:
I know I can. Mum said yesterday that I'm the most focused person she knows when it comes to weight loss but its just the initial get go that is hard for me. When I joined sw In 2010 I was 12st 4.5lb and I lost 2 stone by the start of December. I think if I'm stricter this year I will be able to lose around the same if not more! I just took photos to motivate me because I look awful naked at the moment

[QUOTE=Nikki
Im sure you look far from awful naked, but you know your own body and have the capacity to change it. Once you start on CV work, you will burn all those wobbly baby bits away!

Last edited:
Once you get back into the swing of SW Nikki, you'll get the motivation back and be looking for smaller clothes than a size 12!

Well done Deb, the combination of running and your healthy eating is working a treat for you. You will definitely be 8 stone for your jolly hols.

Yikes a Tequila hangover is not good lol! Enjoy your last day.....did you say anything to them last night?

Just enjoy yorself Donna as I always say, life is too short and for living......you're at target!

I nearly didn't weigh this morning as feel really puffy and bunged up! All these drugs are playing havoc with my digestive system and I'm having to take other drugs to counteract the effects of them lol! So, was up half a pound which doesn't concern me as I've been on plan all week, stuck in hospital yesterday, sedated and the poor body is out of sorts! I feel as tho an American football team have been jumping up and down on me all night, but feel quite good otherwise, just have to take it easy for a few days.
I did mainly Red last week with not my full quota of syns, so going to eat the full 105 this week to see if it makes any difference.
Hubby bought me a lovely present yesterday for being a brave soldier.....the Rick Stein India book. We've been watching his programm on BBC2, so he's cooking me a lovely vegetarian curry tonight. It will be a little syn heavy at 10 syns per portion, will be well worth it hopefully.
how are you feeling now kim? cant be easy with all the medication plus the heat and i know your not worried about your weight and with good reason. I have heard of this rick stein book/tv channel a few times this week, let us know how the curry is - good husband ;o)

Was thinking about what you said with the healthy eating - i have been following sw but only to a point the past few weeks if am honest. Maybe an extra healthy extra being thrown in here and there and not keeping an eye on syns as much as i should be but not too sure that i am majorly going over on them that much either. On a friday i do make an effort to wipe the slate clean and count them but i know that iam not eating big family bags of crisps, pizza etc so i know what i am doing is right. It seems to be working for me just now so will probably stick to this way of life unless the scales dont move. I would say i am being 98% sw friendly, just need some tightening up here and there. Back on my pill soon so it will be interesting to see what happens.
I have lost 7lb so far and my boobs look awful lol
you rest and take it easy kim

how are you feeling now kim? cant be easy with all the medication plus the heat and i know your not worried about your weight and with good reason. I have heard of this rick stein book/tv channel a few times this week, let us know how the curry is - good husband ;o)

Was thinking about what you said with the healthy eating - i have been following sw but only to a point the past few weeks if am honest. Maybe an extra healthy extra being thrown in here and there and not keeping an eye on syns as much as i should be but not too sure that i am majorly going over on them that much either. On a friday i do make an effort to wipe the slate clean and count them but i know that iam not eating big family bags of crisps, pizza etc so i know what i am doing is right. It seems to be working for me just now so will probably stick to this way of life unless the scales dont move. I would say i am being 98% sw friendly, just need some tightening up here and there. Back on my pill soon so it will be interesting to see what happens.
I have lost 7lb so far and my boobs look awful lol
you rest and take it easy kim

Im not too bad thanks Deb. Feeling a bit tender and achey, but to be expected. It will take up to 2 weeks to be effective, if at all, but feeling optimistic. Weight wise I want to get back down to 8.7, but certainly not stressing about it, especially as the size 8 jeans I bought in the Next sale fit lol! Just wish it was a bit cooler that I could wear them! Ive been on plan for over 2 weeks solid now and even today hubby asked if I wanted a naughty, but have no interest apart from fruit!

You're obviously doing something right along with your running, so dont knock it. Ever since I've 'known' you on this site, I'm sure this is the most you've lost consistently and I'm so pleased thats its all going right for you. Its just that balance I think, cos we're shorties and every pound shows! Slimming has to click in your head and the way I think about is.....we can have chocolate/crisps/wine whenever we want, but do we really have to pig out on them.....no not really, cos thats what made us overweight in the first place!
Haha, I'm with you there on the boob front! I think with us bigger boobed girls, unfortunately they dont like weight loss, as mine aren't full anymore. I moan and groan about them, but all hubby says is 'eat cake then' haha! He's not bothered by them and loves me for what I am, saggy boobs and all, but he says he prefers me slimmer cos it makes me happy, not for the way I look. Im sure yours must say the same.
I would only tighten up Debs if you find your losses slow down to nothing, cos you're still losing and you haven't really got anything to lose. At 4'11'' and 8.3 (if I'm correct?) your BMI is 23.2, so lovely healthy and slim, but only you know how you feel in yourself.
Has the weightloss corresponded with being off the pill? Lets hope its not detrimental to you when you're back on it!

Vegetable Makhanawala......absolutely worth 10 syns!

Attachments

• 1374254587638.jpg
    1374254587638.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 65
Will try to remember what I had!

Yesterday:
Breakfast frozen berries & fat free plain yogurt
Lunch ham & cheese sandwich (hex's) melon & apple
Dinner grilled plaice broccoli & carrots

Loads of NAS squash all day

Syns 35ml brandy (4)
Freddi bar (5)

Wednesday

Breakfast porridge plus milk from allowance
Lunch egg salad
Dinner grilled chicken & salad

Evening snack alpen light

Syns 2x freddo bars

Mmm what's in the curry Kim it looks lovely? Glad hospital went well rest up and take care of yourself missy! Xx

When do your schools stop Donna and Vic is it this week? Up here ours finish earlier and start back sooner so the kids have all been off a couple weeks already I think? Fun summer ahead for you hopefully!

Nikki you do super well when you stick to it I am sure the dresses will for in no time

Deb that's amazing running is doing wonders for you! Well done! I wouldn't worry about extra bits of food. If gains happen then is time to reconsider being a bit stricter but the reality is that you can eat things that aren't necessarily strictly on plan sw wise and still lose as its still within your calories for the day especially with exercise burning some off. And one of the best things I learned from swapping to simply filling when I did is that extra "healthy extra" type foods wont make you gain. I did it for months with unmeasured bread/cereal/milk etc and it works! So just go with the flow keeping sw as a framework I think is best for you.

Loss today of 0.5lb. Had a nice picnic and wine last weekend so not a bad result :) back at 9st 3lb which been at several times over last few months but never seem to get lower lol! And that will no doubt happen again as friends hen day/night is tomorrow. So excited! X

Will try to remember what I had!

Yesterday:
Breakfast frozen berries & fat free plain yogurt
Lunch ham & cheese sandwich (hex's) melon & apple
Dinner grilled plaice broccoli & carrots

Loads of NAS squash all day

Syns 35ml brandy (4)
Freddi bar (5)

Wednesday

Breakfast porridge plus milk from allowance
Lunch egg salad
Dinner grilled chicken & salad

Evening snack alpen light

Syns 2x freddo bars
Do you just do Red days? Why not try mixing it up a bit with some Green and EE and try upping your syns to 15 per day. How big are your portions? What have your losses been lately? I would also keep a diary and document every little thing that you consume, but apart from that it all looks good but not a lot of it!

Mmm what's in the curry Kim it looks lovely? Glad hospital went well rest up and take care of yourself missy! Xx

When do your schools stop Donna and Vic is it this week? Up here ours finish earlier and start back sooner so the kids have all been off a couple weeks already I think? Fun summer ahead for you hopefully!

Nikki you do super well when you stick to it I am sure the dresses will for in no time

Deb that's amazing running is doing wonders for you! Well done! I wouldn't worry about extra bits of food. If gains happen then is time to reconsider being a bit stricter but the reality is that you can eat things that aren't necessarily strictly on plan sw wise and still lose as its still within your calories for the day especially with exercise burning some off. And one of the best things I learned from swapping to simply filling when I did is that extra "healthy extra" type foods wont make you gain. I did it for months with unmeasured bread/cereal/milk etc and it works! So just go with the flow keeping sw as a framework I think is best for you.

Loss today of 0.5lb. Had a nice picnic and wine last weekend so not a bad result :) back at 9st 3lb which been at several times over last few months but never seem to get lower lol! And that will no doubt happen again as friends hen day/night is tomorrow. So excited! X
We had potato, onion, carrot and green beans as per recipe but you can use any veg. When hubby cooks a recipe for the first time he follows it to the letter, cos you can then play around with later, but to be honest nothing needed to change, but any veg would be gorgeous in it.
Well done on the loss and maybe 9.3 is your fighting weight, so why not stick with that as your target.
Hope you have a great time tomorrow and post some pics x

alarm set for 530am on a Sat for 3 mile run...go me!! had to fit it in before OH went to work and its so hot at night that i figured 3 miles is better than nothing. still kills me though lol

Back