Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'm aiming to be where I want to be in a couple of months, I think thats manageable :) I was truly surprised to have that kind of inch loss as well as have it show on the scales, but I think that's because I have lots of toning to do!! Hehe

Morning all.
Last night is the first night I have been out and felt confident! Everyone was commenting on how skinny I looked. It feels good :-D

Morning all.
Last night is the first night I have been out and felt confident! Everyone was commenting on how skinny I looked. It feels good :-D

How wonderful what a feeling !!! well done you deserve the compliments take them with pride xx :D

I don't even mind that my run wasn't so successful this morning, as I've figured out why - first star week since January! I'm feeling awful, haha! Hope it doesn't make me reach for the chocolate..

On the other hand, I even more don't mind about the run cause of my measurements. Since I started running on 9th March, although more consistently in the last week, I have lost the following inches:

Underbust - 1 inch
Waist - 1 inch
Hips - 0.5 inch (finally under 40!!)
Arms - 1 inch from each
Thighs - 1 inch from each

I'm over the moon with that!

Wow its really showing, on the scales and measurements, brillant, every likely your over the moon, :D all your hard work is paying off, well done !!

Ive had a 2lb gain today, so I'm thinking of doing some red days too, Is the magazine the new one, what issue is it?
I was getting them through the post, (cause I first started on line) but not sure how many I get, and what the last one was.
I work from home on a Thurs so I'm going to sneak a few mins to look at the red and green days and see what you can have and work out a plan for the week.

Ive also got my race on Sunday, so do need to keep the carbs up till then, although my knee is giving me some problem at the moment, going to see the physio this afternoon, and then assess if I race or not :sigh: very upset about this, but won't blab on about it on here, Ive put all my feelings in my diary.

Only positives on this thread, so thats all youll get from me, don't want bring the group down ;) your all so lovely.

hope everyone is having a good day or should I say a good "red" day he he :) take care keep smiling x

weekly weight in last night and another pound gone! Yippee, this week I had all my syns and slightly more and lost more this week than last. I wonder though if there is a week delay, like the previous week i was extremely good and only lost a half, where as this week was just a normal if not slightly naughty week and lost more! Ummm any thoughts on this?

charly007 said:
weekly weight in last night and another pound gone! Yippee, this week I had all my syns and slightly more and lost more this week than last. I wonder though if there is a week delay, like the previous week i was extremely good and only lost a half, where as this week was just a normal if not slightly naughty week and lost more! Ummm any thoughts on this?

I think the same happened to me actually, last week i only lost half when i stuck to the plan 100% then like you, was a bit looser on plan (still never went over my syns though) and lost 3lbs!

Morning all.

I bet you're so pleased - it's the best feeling ever :) You've worked so hard for it as well x

Wow its really showing, on the scales and measurements, brillant, every likely your over the moon, :D all your hard work is paying off, well done !!

Ive had a 2lb gain today, so I'm thinking of doing some red days too, Is the magazine the new one, what issue is it?
I was getting them through the post, (cause I first started on line) but not sure how many I get, and what the last one was.
I work from home on a Thurs so I'm going to sneak a few mins to look at the red and green days and see what you can have and work out a plan for the week.

Ive also got my race on Sunday, so do need to keep the carbs up till then, although my knee is giving me some problem at the moment, going to see the physio this afternoon, and then assess if I race or not :sigh: very upset about this, but won't blab on about it on here, Ive put all my feelings in my diary.

Only positives on this thread, so thats all youll get from me, don't want bring the group down ;) your all so lovely.

hope everyone is having a good day or should I say a good "red" day he he :) take care keep smiling x

Thank you x

The magazine is the May/June 2012 issue - its the one that came out this week. A lot of the members at group were commenting about how nice the 7 day plan was.

One guy said that he alternates red and green at the week and saves EE for the weekend, which I think is a fab idea! I'm going to try that next week, once I've tried my red week :)

Best of luck for the race on Sunday and please don't worry about posting whatever you feel the need to post - we're all here for the same reasons and we're all here to offer support x

I think the same happened to me actually, last week i only lost half when i stuck to the plan 100% then like you, was a bit looser on plan (still never went over my syns though) and lost 3lbs!

I think they say that it takes around 10 days for excess calories to be turned into fat, so it's entirely possible that we're all just playing a big game of catch up!

Just wondering of anyone else does many green days? I'm veggie so only do them! I know that having so many carbs will give me quite slow losses but well it's still going in the right direction plus it's how I would eat if not on sw so know I could keep it up forever! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slow & steady wins the race! x

Hey there
I love this website so many positive people
can i join yr chat ?.
Started weighing at just under 11 after new year and now at 9.9 so chuffed with myself wanna try to get to least 9.7 maybe tad lower!!
Only started eating healthy to support my partner and ended up losing a bit and feeling less tired so thought might aswell sick to his diet and started jogging gym and swimming loving it!
We mainly follow ee as it is easier for us
Not had any sweets crisps cakes or chocolate since new year
But planing on having day off 9th April for my birthday but can't decide what I'm gonna have as a treat??

Hi & welcome. No chocolate....are you mad lol! x

ahhh i have wi in today and it looks like ive sts again - feel so depressed and now tempted not to go

Try not to be down as there are so many reasons why we STS, are bodies are weird sometimes, so try & look at the bigger picture especially as you're so near to target x

My calves were really sore this morning from Pilates but I pushed myself to keep going and now wish I didn't :(

At least you got out there and did something - still lots better than nothing! Think of the calories you did burn :)

I bet you've got sore calves from the interval training you did yesterday.....did you stretch afterwards young lady?!

I don't even mind that my run wasn't so successful this morning, as I've figured out why - first star week since January! I'm feeling awful, haha! Hope it doesn't make me reach for the chocolate..

On the other hand, I even more don't mind about the run cause of my measurements. Since I started running on 9th March, although more consistently in the last week, I have lost the following inches:

Underbust - 1 inch
Waist - 1 inch
Hips - 0.5 inch (finally under 40!!)
Arms - 1 inch from each
Thighs - 1 inch from each

I'm over the moon with that!

Whoop whoop, thats a brilliant loss Annie! next time try in cm's as the numbers look bigger lol! x

Morning all.

Aaw well done, lovely feeling isn't it! x

Oh no, I hope your knee holds up. I can only imagine after all the training it will be gutting if you cant do it.

I think the body gets so used to having less calories, there could be an element of 'starvation', so when we put in extra calories it has to work that much harder to burn them off......only a theory & im sure I will stand corrected when someone tells the right answer lol! x

Whoop whoop, thats a brilliant loss Annie! next time try in cm's as the numbers look bigger lol! x

I can't bring myself to do it! It may tell me that I've lost more cm's, but it'll also tell me that my hips are a gazillion cm's! ;)

I can't bring myself to do it! It may tell me that I've lost more cm's, but it'll also tell me that my hips are a gazillion cm's! ;)

*chuckle chuckle* :D.. ...well my hips must be a trillion trillion then lol! If I see my measurements in inches its shockin, but doesnt make sense to me in cm's, so in Kim world thats logical to me!!! :confused:

Haha :) I feel like a whole different person now that my hips are under 40 inches - does that sound stupid? It's been a 3 year struggle!

Me and OH are going to wedding reception on Saturday evening - do you think it would be best to do an EE day? There will probably be a buffet, but I can eat before I go and I'm happy to stick to diet coke. It won't be a late night as OH has work on Sunday. I'm worried that I'd get there and think 'pfffft, why not' lol

Haha :) I feel like a whole different person now that my hips are under 40 inches - does that sound stupid? It's been a 3 year struggle!

Me and OH are going to wedding reception on Saturday evening - do you think it would be best to do an EE day? There will probably be a buffet, but I can eat before I go and I'm happy to stick to diet coke. It won't be a late night as OH has work on Sunday. I'm worried that I'd get there and think 'pfffft, why not' lol

No it doesn't sound stupid as we all have milestones to overcome & yours happens to be your hips! So well done you x

Have a big meal before you go & then you wont be tempted to nibble! My advice would be to not have any food there, coz if you're like me once I start I cant stop & you wont have the munchies with alcohol if you're not drinking! Sometimes tho in a buffet they may have something that you can eat.....stay strong! x
Have you got a nice outfit x

Thanks, hopefully there will be something - our consultant says to avoid anything beige!! Haha!

I bought the red dress that I posted on here a few days ago, but I don't know how to dress it up! I haven't met anyone there before, not even the bride and groom, aside from OH's best friend and his girlfriend, so I want to make a good impression.

lilprincessvic said:
Morning all.

Excellent :) you should be really proud!

charly007 said:

Well done!

kim63 said:
I bet you've got sore calves from the interval training you did yesterday.....did you stretch afterwards young lady?!

ummmmm.... :/ tips please?

downtownsuzie said:

Not stupid at all - I completely know where you're coming from! EE day would probs be best, then you can always have some cuts of ham etc from the buffet if you get the munches later on :)

Thanks, hopefully there will be something - our consultant says to avoid anything beige!! Haha!

I bought the red dress that I posted on here a few days ago, but I don't know how to dress it up! I haven't met anyone there before, not even the bride and groom, aside from OH's best friend and his girlfriend, so I want to make a good impression.

OOh lovely......you could dress it up with jewellery, some high shoes.....but you're such a pretty girl you shouldnt need too much x

Not stupid at all - I completely know where you're coming from! EE day would probs be best, then you can always have some cuts of ham etc from the buffet if you get the munches later on :)

Good idea ;) Me and OH are going to a bootcamp in the morning, so I'm having to plan our meals, well my meals, very carefully! Plus we're having his children for the day inbetween the bootcamp and the wedding, so a jam packed day - not sure what I can do about lunch yet, probably will have to have an EE day as jacket potatoes are always my "safety lunch" when I'm out!

Having said that, OH and I are out for a meal with my Dad and fam on Friday night - any good choices at a Hungry Horse? Probably not for a Red day! :cry: This isn't boding well, is it? I could always do Green on Friday, I suppose..

OOh lovely......you could dress it up with jewellery, some high shoes.....but you're such a pretty girl you shouldnt need too much x

I've got some black high heels, but I don't know whether to wear tights or not. Plus I've had some spots come up, so I hope those go again in time. I've got a pretty necklace, but I don't know how to have my hair, whether to wear my glasses - nightmare! I never had this problem when I was fat, I just did everything I could to hide in the corner or totally blend into the background! Haha x

Charlie.......tuttut are you not stretching??? Have a quick look on the internet for the best stretches as Im not sure how I could explain here without getting you into a real muddle lol! I was always getting told off for not stretching, so you're not the only one!

Annie.....why dont you try different ways to wear the dress i.e with/without tights, hair up/down & see what you think looks the best & what OH thinks as well.....or if you have time later, take pics of all the different ways & we could help lol! Im sure whatever you decide, you will look gorgeous x

Annie.....why dont you try different ways to wear the dress i.e with/without tights, hair up/down & see what you think looks the best & what OH thinks as well.....or if you have time later, take pics of all the different ways & we could help lol! Im sure whatever you decide, you will look gorgeous x

Lol, I could be wearing a full bin bag and OH would say it looks great without even looking! Men :rolleyes: he does notice when I straighten my hair though. He said he thinks I should have my hair wavy, as I had it that way once before and he thought it looked nice, so I'm swaying towards that! I was thinking tights, black cardigan and black shoes - I think cropped leggings would be a bit too informal, what do you think?

Lol, I could be wearing a full bin bag and OH would say it looks great without even looking! Men :rolleyes: he does notice when I straighten my hair though. He said he thinks I should have my hair wavy, as I had it that way once before and he thought it looked nice, so I'm swaying towards that! I was thinking tights, black cardigan and black shoes - I think cropped leggings would be a bit too informal, what do you think?

Wavy hair sounds lovely & yes I think cropped leggings is more of a 'day' outfit, but all black accessories sound lovely. Red & black go great together.
I used to hate going out to functions when I was bigger, but when you lose weight, the confidence oozes & you want to look your best & show off lol! x

Back