Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Wavy hair sounds lovely & yes I think cropped leggings is more of a 'day' outfit, but all black accessories sound lovely. Red & black go great together.
I used to hate going out to functions when I was bigger, but when you lose weight, the confidence oozes & you want to look your best & show off lol! x

I'm still not going to be completely confident - it all depends on how well hair and make up goes on the day! I should be feeling exceptionally trim after bootcamp in the morning!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend (and the next 3 weekends, OH's parents are going on holiday, so I am moving in for 2 weeks!) and we're meant to be having some beautiful weather <3 x

I'm still not going to be completely confident - it all depends on how well hair and make up goes on the day! I should be feeling exceptionally trim after bootcamp in the morning!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend (and the next 3 weekends, OH's parents are going on holiday, so I am moving in for 2 weeks!) and we're meant to be having some beautiful weather <3 x

I think we all have days like that! Have you booked a course in bootcamp?
I thought you lived together? Do you live at home or on your own normally? How exciting tho, it will be like a holiday for you! My DH works away during the week, but gets home on a wednesday or I go up to him, but we still both get excited about the weekends & we've been married 10 years lol! x

I think we all have days like that! Have you booked a course in bootcamp?
I thought you lived together? Do you live at home or on your own normally? How exciting tho, it will be like a holiday for you! My DH works away during the week, but gets home on a wednesday or I go up to him, but we still both get excited about the weekends & we've been married 10 years lol! x

A couple of the people at group go to a local bootcamp training thingy during the week and they're doing a trial weekend session this Saturday. Cause I live so far from work, it would never work in the week, but OH and I are staying at my Dad's house tomorrow and we are going to bootcamp together.

Unfortunately we don't live together yet. We both live with our parents. I stay at his Friday - Monday usually, but with his parents going away, I will be there for a whole 2 weeks - I'm very excited!! Going to be trying out lots of SW recipes and we're having some people over for dinner, so I need to try and figure out what I'm going to make.

I think there was talk of a barbeque as well if the weather is nice, so definitely a red day there!

It's lovely that you still get excited about the weekends. OH works a lot of weekends, so we don't get all that many together. Luckily, his shifts have fallen so that we get the whole of Easter weekend off together :)

A couple of the people at group go to a local bootcamp training thingy during the week and they're doing a trial weekend session this Saturday. Cause I live so far from work, it would never work in the week, but OH and I are staying at my Dad's house tomorrow and we are going to bootcamp together.

Unfortunately we don't live together yet. We both live with our parents. I stay at his Friday - Monday usually, but with his parents going away, I will be there for a whole 2 weeks - I'm very excited!! Going to be trying out lots of SW recipes and we're having some people over for dinner, so I need to try and figure out what I'm going to make.

I think there was talk of a barbeque as well if the weather is nice, so definitely a red day there!

Haha, you will get to see all of his funny habits!
Red day is perfect for a BBQ.....homemade burgers, prawn kebabs, salmon fillets, chicken kebabs.....think a BBQ is on order in our house this weekend!
There are so many meals you could make when you have your friends over & making it SW friendly is so simple x

downtownsuzie said:
Good idea ;) Me and OH are going to a bootcamp in the morning, so I'm having to plan our meals, well my meals, very carefully! Plus we're having his children for the day inbetween the bootcamp and the wedding, so a jam packed day - not sure what I can do about lunch yet, probably will have to have an EE day as jacket potatoes are always my "safety lunch" when I'm out!

Having said that, OH and I are out for a meal with my Dad and fam on Friday night - any good choices at a Hungry Horse? Probably not for a Red day! :cry: This isn't boding well, is it? I could always do Green on Friday, I suppose..

I've got some black high heels, but I don't know whether to wear tights or not. Plus I've had some spots come up, so I hope those go again in time. I've got a pretty necklace, but I don't know how to have my hair, whether to wear my glasses - nightmare! I never had this problem when I was fat, I just did everything I could to hide in the corner or totally blend into the background! Haha x

At the hungry horse I usually have a jacket potato with cheese and beans or steak/gammon with a jacket instead of chips. You could use the potato as HEB? I'm useless at planning outfits - it always changes when I try it on! Xx

kim63 said:
Charlie.......tuttut are you not stretching??? Have a quick look on the internet for the best stretches as Im not sure how I could explain here without getting you into a real muddle lol! I was always getting told off for not stretching, so you're not the only one!

I know I should stretch, it's just not knowing how to! Will have a look when I get home :) x

downtownsuzie said:
Lol, I could be wearing a full bin bag and OH would say it looks great without even looking! Men :rolleyes: he does notice when I straighten my hair though. He said he thinks I should have my hair wavy, as I had it that way once before and he thought it looked nice, so I'm swaying towards that! I was thinking tights, black cardigan and black shoes - I think cropped leggings would be a bit too informal, what do you think?

Agree, tights would be better. And wavy hair sounds lush - wish mine was long enough! Black and red sounds good to me! Try it all on and see how it looks :) that's the fun part!

downtownsuzie said:

Exciting stuff, it will be an interesting taster into cohabiting lol. I went straight in for it without a 'trial' though wasn't much of a shock after 8 years together already!

Hoping for some BBQ weather too! I'm usually nominated chef so I do lots of SW friendly stuff - so easy :)

Haha, you will get to see all of his funny habits!
Red day is perfect for a BBQ.....homemade burgers, prawn kebabs, salmon fillets, chicken kebabs.....think a BBQ is on order in our house this weekend!
There are so many meals you could make when you have your friends over & making it SW friendly is so simple x

I've already told him that I'm not tidying up after him like his Mum does lol I probably will though, I'm a bit OCD about tidiness - I like things in straight lines!

I can't wait until the weather is nice enough for a barbeque! Even if everyone else has normal stuff and I make my own, I know that I'm not missing out (in fact, I'll be better off as I'll be losing weight with mine!)

At the hungry horse I usually have a jacket potato with cheese and beans or steak/gammon with a jacket instead of chips. You could use the potato as HEB? I'm useless at planning outfits - it always changes when I try it on! Xx

I think I'll have tomorrow as a green day, at least that way I know I can have the potato and I won't be going over!

I daresay that I'll try the dress on and decide on something else anyway!

Agree, tights would be better. And wavy hair sounds lush - wish mine was long enough! Black and red sounds good to me! Try it all on and see how it looks :) that's the fun part!

Exciting stuff, it will be an interesting taster into cohabiting lol. I went straight in for it without a 'trial' though wasn't much of a shock after 8 years together already!

Hoping for some BBQ weather too! I'm usually nominated chef so I do lots of SW friendly stuff - so easy :)

I'll ask OH to take a picture of me on Saturday before we go and I'll post it up so you can all see :) I daresay there will be a million more pictures on Facebook! Haha

They went away last year and I moved in for 10 days and it was lovely, so I kind of know what to expect. Their dogs are staying in kennels this time as well (we were both off work last time, but we're not this time and it's not fair to leave them for over 12 hours a day) so it will be even calmer! I'm hoping we will be cooking some meals together and he can see that food optimising isn't that difficult. Would be interesting to see whether he loses any weight in those 2 weeks! His Mum's food isn't unhealthy, it just isn't food optimising x

Ah brill, thanks! Will give then a go after tomorrows run. Am I being silly if I don't have a day without a run? I like the idea of getting up every morning and running before breakfast but not sure if I should have a day off to be sensible?

downtownsuzie said:
I'll ask OH to take a picture of me on Saturday before we go and I'll post it up so you can all see :) I daresay there will be a million more pictures on Facebook! Haha

They went away last year and I moved in for 10 days and it was lovely, so I kind of know what to expect. Their dogs are staying in kennels this time as well (we were both off work last time, but we're not this time and it's not fair to leave them for over 12 hours a day) so it will be even calmer! I'm hoping we will be cooking some meals together and he can see that food optimising isn't that difficult. Would be interesting to see whether he loses any weight in those 2 weeks! His Mum's food isn't unhealthy, it just isn't food optimising x

Question is, does he need to lose weight? Lol. My OH is underweight if anything so desperately try and give him bigger portions and stuff him with chocs! Excited to see the pix! I have bought some faux leather leggings from eBay that I really want to wear for lunch on sat - but it's a bit daring so will have to see! That's if they arrive on time!

Ah brill, thanks! Will give then a go after tomorrows run. Am I being silly if I don't have a day without a run? I like the idea of getting up every morning and running before breakfast but not sure if I should have a day off to be sensible?

You should always have 1/2 rest days per week as you need to let the muscles have a rest & also you dont want to lose the 'fun' element of it by doing too much x

Does he need to lose weight? Even if he doesn't, it will 'cleanse' his body after his mums cooking! x

Question is, does he need to lose weight? Lol. My OH is underweight if anything so desperately try and give him bigger portions and stuff him with chocs! Excited to see the pix! I have bought some faux leather leggings from eBay that I really want to wear for lunch on sat - but it's a bit daring so will have to see! That's if they arrive on time!

Sexy! Pix please x

Does he need to lose weight? Even if he doesn't, it will 'cleanse' his body after his mums cooking! x

looooooooooool, he's completely skinny and muscular all over, except from the side he looks pregnant! He doesn't even drink that much beer either.. He eats ALL the time though and all the wrong things. At least 2 takeaways a week and I always tell him off for eating biscuits just before teatime etc. He knows I'll be cooking healthily though (with maybe 1 takeaway while his parents are away), which is why he's been trying to find reasons for me not to (hence the 'your healthy sausages gave me a bad tummy' the other day!) - he knows he has no excuse after seeing my weightloss!

We're going to London on the 6th April to see some friends of mine, so I'm going to have to be careful that I don't overdo it x

Haha, good luck with the leggings, I wouldn't be able to get away with those yet!!

Haha, I bet with your healthy cooking he'll lose his 'tummy'! LOL about the sausages, men!!!
About the 6th, its always difficult when we're out of our comfort zone at home, so the only thing you can do is try & make as many healthy choices as you can, or......have an off plan weekend & enjoy with no pressure! Its 2 weeks away yet, so you'll have lost quite a few pounds by then, but try not to let it get to you (easier said than done I know) & go & enjoy x

Right, I really must stop chatting on here & get my act together as have to take Charlie out & then have physio this afternoon....its gonna hurt!!! x

Back