Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

So there you go girls.....challenge all done! Doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago we started it, but well done to everyone especially those of you that have lost.....bah humbug to those of us that didn't!

Cant say I've been on plan for a while, not in a good place really, but I'm starting to think of the new year and already planning my health kick! I've been out for a few 4 mile powerwalks, but its been very weather dependent!

Hope you all had a lovely xmas and enjoyed all the yummy food! We had a very quiet xmas with just the 2 of us and going over to my brothers for new years eve. Then thats it, back to healthy eating and gentle exercise!

I was thinking we could start the easter challenge on Monday the 6th and ending on Easter Monday April 21st which is 15 weeks, cos all the festivities will be over and we can all start afresh........is that all aok with everyone? We need a name so get your thinking caps on. I'll start the ball rolling with my name and goal......start weight for me will be on friday 10th as we'll be starting on the 6th..........

Kim.....target 8st 11lbs

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kim, you`re so right about the time going by so quickly!

Have had a total food fest these past few days, so haven`t hopped on the scales yet!!
Don`t know about the others but Mon 6th sounds a good day to me. Need to get New Year out of the way first.
Some of the residents are organising a new year party!! Should be fun!

There will be some glitches along the way between now and Easter ( as always!!)
My brother`s birthday is on the 11th, we`re visiting friends in Dorset at the beginning of Feb
and there`s loads of birthdays in March. Apart from that it should be plain sailing!! :)

Happy New Year everyone!!

P.S. Have we got a name for the new challenge?

Great to have you on board for the new challenge Annette.......from experience we all normally do a lot better at this time of year cos we all want to be fit and slim for summer.
Sounds as tho you will have a busy new year and your right something always crops up, but thats life!

Easter Challenge

Kim ~ 8st 11lbs
Annette ~ 8st 12lbs
Nikki ~ 9st 7lbs
Deb ~ 7st 11lbs

Last edited:
This weeks weigh.....

Weighed a day early as it's cocktails and canapés party tonight and I'm off out for a bevvie with my bestie in a little bit!

Hmmm Easter target....how many weeks is it?

I'm thinking of putting down 1st.... So 9st 7?

Attachments

• image-1694108620.jpg
    image-1694108620.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 67
Ooo great. So if its 15 weeks from the 6th that must mean it is just over 16 weeks from today?

The day I found out I was pregnant i was 9st 10lb so to be back at 9st 10lb by the 18th feb, as they say 9 months on 9 months off.... hmmm might be doable. I wont be too hard on myself but I would love to be 9st 7lb by Easter so i'm full steam ahead.

Can NOT believe that The day I went into labour I was 13st 7lb and today i'm 10st 7lb, it feels like an amazing achievement.

I still have a bit of a saggy mum tum so i'm living in my super tight leggings but need some exercises that will help me tone it back up.

Its 1 month today until our holiday to centre parcs so i'm super happy about that. I have my return to work chat tomorrow, not looking forward to that at all because if they dont accept what I would like to do then I have to hand my notice in and look for another job.

Anyway, lets get this new challenge on the road!!

hey everyone....i am so into this challenge. not sure i have been too bad but too much wine. i haven't weighed since last week..Kim what scale reading should we be taking? for Friday weigh is it the Friday before or after the 6th?

i am unsure of a weight. 8st gives me few pounds to lose but perhaps 7st 10/11? that gives me a goal?

my main goal is to get back to running. i really miss it yet not keen on treadmill but its my only option for now.
not really organised am i? ha ha think just getting back in the zone will be good for me. will dig out the sw books for some incentive x

doing great nikki. honestly back at work will be good for you. part time is great x

You've done so well Nikki, you should be very proud of yourself. Im sure if you have good employers they will agree to your terms, so I hope it all goes well for you x

Hey Deb, well done on keeping up with the running and a treadmill is better for your knees! Hope your xmas was all right and your little boy and you had a good time.
I was going to put my first weight down on Friday the 10th......at least it gives us a few days to get into healthy eating again!
I suppose dropping to the lower weight can push you cos you're nearly 8st now and if you think you can do it, go for it! x

16 weeks from tomorrow until Easter Sunday!

Attachments

• image-1592666984.jpg
    image-1592666984.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 60
You've done so well Nikki, you should be very proud of yourself. Im sure if you have good employers they will agree to your terms, so I hope it all goes well for you x

Hey Deb, well done on keeping up with the running and a treadmill is better for your knees! Hope your xmas was all right and your little boy and you had a good time.
I was going to put my first weight down on Friday the 10th......at least it gives us a few days to get into healthy eating again!
I suppose dropping to the lower weight can push you cos you're nearly 8st now and if you think you can do it, go for it! x

o
yes will copy you on the date. feel extra huge so no doubt in for a shock.

xmas was ok thanks Kim. OH was there but was an arse at one point which just clarified my decision.

how have you been keeping Kim?

o
yes will copy you on the date. feel extra huge so no doubt in for a shock.

xmas was ok thanks Kim. OH was there but was an arse at one point which just clarified my decision.

how have you been keeping Kim?

So are you going for the lower target weight of 7.11 then Deb?

Lets hope you can start afresh in the new year with your fella......will he be moving out?

I've been ok thanks Deb. Lovely having hubby home.....spoiling me rotten! Im still struggling with losing Charlie and honestly feel like it was losing a child.....I can still hear her weirdly! What really upsets me is Ren the cat.....she keeps lying on the place where Charlie died and walks round the house crying/meowing very loudly for her. We did let Ren say her goodbyes and she actually kissed Charlie goodbye.....its supposed to help the other pet grieve. Pulls my heartstrings to pieces!
Pain/neck wise, I'm just getting on with things and topping up with my strong painkillers when needed!

Sorry, I'm sure you dont want to hear my woos when you have enough of your own :(
Having a lovely day today, as the sun is shining and we're pottering in the garden......just bought some new secateurs, so I'm being brutal lol!

1 week to go.......challenge name, how about....."Say No To Choccie Eggs For Slimmer Legs ~ Easter Challenge"!!!!!!!!

Brilliant name for Easter Challenge Kim!
Glad your hubby is home and with you through this difficult time Kim.

Deb what height are you?

Well so far I've had a lovely Xmas, been off plan since Wednesday.....hope to get back to normal tomorrow. We just have panto to go to on Thurs the 2nd. My hubby has been working every night so no boozing or nights out for me:( not even New Years.
My family are all going out to dinner New Year's Eve wand I will miss it as I can't get a babysitter:(
I think I'll just go to bed early and pretend it's a normal night!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays xx

So are you going for the lower target weight of 7.11 then Deb?

Lets hope you can start afresh in the new year with your fella......will he be moving out?

I've been ok thanks Deb. Lovely having hubby home.....spoiling me rotten! Im still struggling with losing Charlie and honestly feel like it was losing a child.....I can still hear her weirdly! What really upsets me is Ren the cat.....she keeps lying on the place where Charlie died and walks round the house crying/meowing very loudly for her. We did let Ren say her goodbyes and she actually kissed Charlie goodbye.....its supposed to help the other pet grieve. Pulls my heartstrings to pieces!
Pain/neck wise, I'm just getting on with things and topping up with my strong painkillers when needed!

Sorry, I'm sure you dont want to hear my woos when you have enough of your own :(
Having a lovely day today, as the sun is shining and we're pottering in the garden......just bought some new secateurs, so I'm being brutal lol!

1 week to go.......challenge name, how about....."Say No To Choccie Eggs For Slimmer Legs ~ Easter Challenge"!!!!!!!!

yes Kim go for that weight..sod it.
he moved out the day we split up Kim. 5 weeks ago. listen don't ever think you can't share your crap times cos am having crap times. share and share alike.
i have a friend who has no kids and are dogs are her life..it is completely normal and understandable for you to feel that way plus it hasnt been that long. shame for your cat. honestly you speak to us anytime x

Brilliant name for Easter Challenge Kim!
Glad your hubby is home and with you through this difficult time Kim.

Deb what height are you?

Well so far I've had a lovely Xmas, been off plan since Wednesday.....hope to get back to normal tomorrow. We just have panto to go to on Thurs the 2nd. My hubby has been working every night so no boozing or nights out for me:( not even New Years.
My family are all going out to dinner New Year's Eve wand I will miss it as I can't get a babysitter:(
I think I'll just go to bed early and pretend it's a normal night!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays xx

hey am 5ft :)
i will be doing the same for new years eve. cant face sitting on my own at midnight with no one to wish happy New year. its only another day

work tomorrow for me.

think am going to start healthy eating sooner than later. feel rubbish

Brilliant name for the Easter challenge, Kim!!
It`s sad to hear that Ren is so distressed. Must be really hard for you.
You know we are all here for you.

At the moment I don`t think I can face another mince pie!
Feeling really bloated. Must pluck up courage to weigh myself!!

Still got new year to get through. To be honest, I`ll be glad to get back to normal!!
If there is such a thing!! Been feeling really depressed today. Think it`s all the rich food.

Doesn`t help that we haven`t had one phone call or visit from so-called family.
They expect us to run around after them. We only get a call when they want something.
New year`s resolution: be "unavailable" next time they call wanting money.
There`s never a call just to ask how we are. Makes me mad!:(

Hey ladies,

Hope you've all been well, I've had a fab Christmas and been off plan for ages :/ with different do's ect. my Auntie's 50th. We're out for new years eve and new years day will be off plan as well as boyfriends parents are up.... hoping to get back on plan on the 2nd but they go home then... hoping they don't drag us out for food that day as well.#

I've been considering trying 5:2 for a while to see if I get quicker results and then start sw again for maintaining? What do you guys think, I'd try not to go crazy on the ''off'' days.... but I'm torn between that or just slimming world, I would do slim fast but that's just a nightmare if I do have any plans

I`d like to be one of the first to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

This year has finished as it started!
Just checked our bank balance online to find it was £65 lower than I expected.
Turns out hubby had signed up for continuous payment for our internet protection.
Not that he remembers. He`s hard pressed to remember what he had for lunch yesterday.

It wasn`t either a direct debit or a standing order. I`d hardly heard of a continuous payment authorisation.
Having looked it up, I found it`s where you give authorisation for payments by giving the long number
across the front of your card rather than your account number and sort code.

Managed to go online and cancel future payments but it`s too late for this year.
With it being annual rather than monthly it can easily be forgotten.
Also, it doesn`t appear on your list of direct debits or standing orders.
It just sits it the background waiting for the payment date to come around.

Although I`ve cancelled with the company, I`m going to phone the bank later
to cancel it with them as well. The whole thing sounds a bit iffy to me.

I thought I`d managed to reign in his spending. A few months ago he`d spent nearly £100
in a week on the sort of picture cards you used to get with tea or cigarettes.
I`ve confiscated his bank card and unlinked his ebay and paypal accounts so that he can`t but anything
without my knowledge. £100 may not seem a lot, but when you`re on benefits that`s a lot of money.

Being on benefits isn`t the jolly holiday some folks think it is. I have to count every pound.
Come the new year, I`ll be saving for next Christmas. I can`t afford any nasty surprises.

Sorry to go on, girls! I get like this at this time of year!!

He`s got a hospital appointment later to get the results of some brain tests they did
in October. Hope they don`t suggest another brain op.

I`ll go now before I make everyone depressed! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE LOVELY LADIES OF THE 9's ~ 8's ......hope 2014 brings joy, happiness and most of all SLIM bods xx

Back