Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Deb... really excited today, we met my mum and her partner to buy them a coffee and were talking about our plans, all seems a bit more real talking to someone else about it :)

Just don't know how to do it for the wedding though

I got some scales today-whoop whoop, after lunch and in my jeans I weighed 10 stone 6 and a half :eek: at least that number should go down next week

Thanks Deb... really excited today, we met my mum and her partner to buy them a coffee and were talking about our plans, all seems a bit more real talking to someone else about it :) Just don't know how to do it for the wedding though I got some scales today-whoop whoop, after lunch and in my jeans I weighed 10 stone 6 and a half :eek: at least that number should go down next week

I weighed 10st 6.5lb this morning too! Let's work these scales down!

At the beginning of this year up until around June I was in the 9's, I got a new office job and now I'm in the 11's :cry: I'm going to the gym 2-3 times a week plus doing slimming world, how quickly do you think I could lose 2 stone? I have a holiday in feb and June and dread looking how I do in a bikini :(

Me! 12 years or so ago I was 17 stone, and 10 years ago dropped down to 8 and have mostly maintained that. After moving to London a few years ago from Vancouver, I've slowly creeped up to 9.8 stone (blaming all the delicious hearty English food!). I'm keen to bring myself back to 8 so that I can properly fit into more than half my wardrobe and the 7 or so pairs of jeans I have that I love and can no longer wear.

I lost the big bit of my weight without following any one plan. Sheer determination, healthy eating and loads of exercise. Ironically, been trying now to lose one stone for two years like this without success. Thinking now I need some structure..

At the beginning of this year up until around June I was in the 9's, I got a new office job and now I'm in the 11's :cry: I'm going to the gym 2-3 times a week plus doing slimming world, how quickly do you think I could lose 2 stone? I have a holiday in feb and June and dread looking how I do in a bikini :(

Me! 12 years or so ago I was 17 stone, and 10 years ago dropped down to 8 and have mostly maintained that. After moving to London a few years ago from Vancouver, I've slowly creeped up to 9.8 stone (blaming all the delicious hearty English food!). I'm keen to bring myself back to 8 so that I can properly fit into more than half my wardrobe and the 7 or so pairs of jeans I have that I love and can no longer wear.

I lost the big bit of my weight without following any one plan. Sheer determination, healthy eating and loads of exercise. Ironically, been trying now to lose one stone for two years like this without success. Thinking now I need some structure..

Hi there

SW advocate 1-2lbs per week if you follow the plan
Drink lots of water
Keep a food diary
Eat plenty of superfree foods
Never go hungry

You will be slimbo's before you know it

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there

SW advocate 1-2lbs per week if you follow the plan
Drink lots of water
Keep a food diary
Eat plenty of superfree foods
Never go hungry

You will be slimbo's before you know it

See I thought it was about that but some people at my class have planned to lose the same amount as me in half the time so I guess it depends on your body type and what you are eating!!! I really struggle with my fluids, I barely drink anything in a day and can't drink plain water without wanting to vomit which makes staying hydrated really difficult for me but I guess it's something il have to work on!

See I thought it was about that but some people at my class have planned to lose the same amount as me in half the time so I guess it depends on your body type and what you are eating!!! I really struggle with my fluids, I barely drink anything in a day and can't drink plain water without wanting to vomit which makes staying hydrated really difficult for me but I guess it's something il have to work on!

Try not to compare yourself to other people, we are all so different.....I'm happy if I lose 0.5lbs per week!
Ref drinking, its probably the most important thing to do.......try fizzy water, nas juice, fruit teas.....it all adds up, but try to go for 2 litres per day

Look look look!!!

Attachments

• image-226729837.jpg
    image-226729837.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 72
Yay Nikki! Those 9's will be here before you know it!

Hubby and I are having out last blowout tonight.......fillet steak in a creamy, port sauce with duaphinoise potatoes and steamed baby veggies......eeeeek, then sticky toffee pudding!!!

Must admit tho, I'm so looking forward to healthy eating again cos I've been rather over indulgent, but not looking forward to the first week of it all cos I always find it difficult, but after that I love it!

Yay Nikki! Those 9's will be here before you know it!

Hubby and I are having out last blowout tonight.......fillet steak in a creamy, port sauce with duaphinoise potatoes and steamed baby veggies......eeeeek, then sticky toffee pudding!!!

Must admit tho, I'm so looking forward to healthy eating again cos I've been rather over indulgent, but not looking forward to the first week of it all cos I always find it difficult, but after that I love it!

i will hold your hand. i am eager to get going and feel the same......slimbos...love it

well done Nikki :)

I'm going to try my best to only weigh once a week, otherwise I'll get obsessed, I have an obsessive personality and I know it haha.

We've booked a VIP area for an engagement party in March :) can't wait, well not a party as such it'll just be drinks and we'll probably have a meal beforehand with close friends and family. I'm in a bit of a dilemma though, I booked the area for 25 people, its all in a club and you have to leave that area to go to the bar and dance floor ect. so far I've invited more then 30 :/ I'm not expecting everyone to come and expect some to come for a drink and then leave... they do have an area that seats 40, do you think when we go to pay the deposit we should ask if we could have the bigger area? I just don't want it to look empty either :/ (both are free, you just pay a deposit which you get back on the night)

Oh and I need to look for a nice new dress for Feb as we had a call from our friends today and they've asked us to be God parents :D

I've got through Saturday.... Just!!!

Have hadn't much to eat at all but have had a Rotton sore throat and headache. Went to the pub and had 1 bottle of beer, 1 glass of wine and 1 cocktail. Came home and we were trying to order takeaway and neither could decide so I had about 15 chips off OH's bowl and I've had a slither of Christmas cake. 1 onion ring, 1 king prawn in bread crumbs, 1 chicken goujon.

Not much for a day if I was counting cals and really not enough full stop but I've felt soooo poorly. Didn't move out of bed until 1pm.

Walked for 40 minutes too today. Hoping to get in the gym tomorrow if my achey body lets me, want to be better for Monday. Might try some detoxing superspeedy fruit and veg tomorrow and up the vitamin c. Hope I can get weigh in at 10st 6lb officially as that would be a 1.5lb loss which will put me well on my way towards my target for Easter.

I'm actually excited to get some energy back when I go to work and get out and about doing stuff. Maternity leave makes you sooooo lazy!!

Anyway, enough of the rambling for now, need an early night and Millie is currently sat on the bed ripping a nappy to shreds haha x

Donna, I would personally up it to the 40 if it doesn't make a difference to the cost of the deposit but I know what you mean about it possibly looking empty. I'd hate that but then it depends if you are going to be inviting any more? X

I'm tempted to invite some more, we're not going to drop the deposit in until Sat now so can decide then and see how many people have responded. It's booked for a Sat night so might be nice having the bigger area for ourselves anyway as it can get very busy.

I'm feeling rubbish too Nikki :( horrible throat and chest.

Keep meaning to get Ash to blow up my pilate's ball but forget until around this time, don't think he'll be too amused if I ask him to do it now.

Lots of incentive to shift the pounds Donna......I would go for the bigger room as well x

Hope you're feeling better Nikki x

Hi all- I've been following this thread for ages but never posted- primarily because I struggled to ever get below 9'7 and thought I was just kidding myself that I'd ever get anywhere near the '8's'!!
So last week at class I was 9'3 - I've been hovering at 9'3 for about a month and I realised that I've finally beaten this 9'7 syndrome that I had become used to!
Now I'm more determined than ever to hit the 8's!! Hope you don't mind me joining in!!

Hi all- I've been following this thread for ages but never posted- primarily because I struggled to ever get below 9'7 and thought I was just kidding myself that I'd ever get anywhere near the '8's'!! So last week at class I was 9'3 - I've been hovering at 9'3 for about a month and I realised that I've finally beaten this 9'7 syndrome that I had become used to! Now I'm more determined than ever to hit the 8's!! Hope you don't mind me joining in!!

Welcome hun. Well done on breaking the barrier and getting below 9st 7!!

Back