Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Congrats Nikki. Have you bought somewhere else x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes we are moving into Richs granny's old house. They have been holding it for us so looking forward to moving now! Xx

How lovely.....do you have a lot of work to do on it? x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hyia ladies sorry not been posting it's been hectic around here with being away at centre parcs then had a rotten cold for about 2 weeks then had to have a filling last Tuesday so felt sorry for myself for a few days then we were out partying sat night which fell over into Sunday munchies.... So not been great for sticking to plan.
not sure when I last posted so not sure when I reported last wi last week I gained 2lb taking me back to 9.13 and this week I'm up another 1/2.... So got to get myself back on track and get losing instead !!! Looking at my book ive bounced back and forth with the same pound for weeks now so really need to sort it out and get this 6lb off .....or I could look at it as I've managed to maintain all through the winter which is the hardest time to lose weight ? think I prefer that view lol

Hope all you lovely ladies are well, will try and get posting again it does really help me to stay focused x

Hi ronnie....like Kim i think your doing great. Good attitude to have x

So that must give you incentive to keep up with the running Deb and avoid junk food. Nothing wrong in having crisps, just get the low fat ones that are only 4-5 syns.

I just didnt buy any chocolate when I went shopping and if hubby wants some he will have to make a special trip out to get some........cos I do not want any in the house lol! The only thing by not having choc in the evening, means I end up not having many syns so I hope thats not detrimental to a loss I might have this week. I've been so used to saving syns up for choc, I will need to use them on something else.

I seem to be getting somewhere on appointments, but I have had to chase the Consultants secretaries to get it sorted....driving me nuts to be honest. Hopefully I should hear something by the end of the week, if not I'll be on the phone again!!!

Hope you get somewhere with the appointments soon Kim. Yes i haven't bought junk and will be refraining. Had a naughty picnic on Sunday which was calorie daft but been ok rest of week.
I am enjoying the running and did 3.5 miles last night with a better time. Hoping to do the shred today or tomorrow too x

How is everyone else?

Congratulations nikki!! What good news. Is the house close to where you are now?

It's about 2 miles away but it's close to my parents so I'm a happy bunny!

Weighed myself today again (I know I should scale hop but by Thursday I can't help myself) back up to 10 2.....fingers crossed that will be down again tomorrow morning

10 stone 1 and a half :(

Hey donna, that's still better than yesterday. What were you last week?

As hard as it is try not go let the stupid scales bug you.
You have much more better exciting things going on in your live than to let the scales bug you x

Hey donna, that's still better than yesterday. What were you last week?

As hard as it is try not go let the stupid scales bug you.
You have much more better exciting things going on in your live than to let the scales bug you x

I was 10 stone last week, I know it's my own fault as well as over indulgenced over the weekend, but have plans this weekend as well. Nightmare..... it is star week though so fingers crossed there could be some bloating there (first proper star week in years as well, as I came off the injection in May but straight onto the pill and then came off the pill in December and after that withdrawal bleed I didn't have one, worried me at first but then I clicked that it would just be that the injection hadn't worn off properly yet)

8 11 for me today. Happy enough to maintain around this weight.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend:)

Well done :)

I'm dress shopping this weekend for 'the one' :D me and my mum are going on our own to one shop and then my Auntie is joining us for the second shop and then some lunch, then I have my running club end of year presentation evening to go to (yeah they're a bit behind on that lol) but hopefully going will give me the push to start going back to club :) (although I think I might need some new trainers :/ haven't bought any since the marathon)

Lost a pound this week! Happy with that as its double my average!

Debbie you're doing fab maintaining :)
If you start back with the club Donna the weight should fall off you. Have fun dress shopping :)

After writing that post I ordered some new trainers on ebay, they were neutral which is what I need and £40 so not too much of an expense (compared to the £120 I had to pay for my first pair) so will have to get back into it now otherwise I've wasted that money :p

Might enter a race as well to give me an extra push :)

Not expecting to pick a dress today as going to go to loads of shops (got some more appointments on the 22nd when my bridesmaids can come as well and have two other shops I want to try) also planning on waiting until Summer to try my favourite on again and some more just to make sure before putting my deposit down (hopefully I'll be back to my target weight then as well)

Nikki, are holidays cheaper to book when they are first released or later on?

I would book it straight away in honesty. Mainly so you get to go where want and also if your taking little one you'll want to get a free child place. X

Lost a pound this week! Happy with that as its double my average! Debbie you're doing fab maintaining :) If you start back with the club Donna the weight should fall off you. Have fun dress shopping :) Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woo hoo well done you!!

I'm going to weigh this afternoon as I was at mums last night and I'm in work this morning x

How exciting for you today donna. Is this your first time trying dresses?

I am doing 3 miles today...just remember the buzz and that will spur you on.

Very well done Kim..do you think it was changing your doesage on the pills?

I was 8st 6.5 yesterday. Couldn't tell you how much of a loss it was but trying to focus more on exercise for now

What's everyones plans this weekend?

I think I've STS this week

Attachments

• image-609692452.jpg
    image-609692452.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 56
I would book it straight away in honesty. Mainly so you get to go where want and also if your taking little one you'll want to get a free child place. X

I'm being horrible and not taking little one.... my mum is going to take him away though. We're thinking of trying to find an adult only hotel as with us not having him I'd feel horrible if I saw other kids (I did when we went to Scarborough for the weekend and there was a little boy sat on the table behind us) also it's a bit more luxury not having other people's children about.

How exciting for you today donna. Is this your first time trying dresses?

I am doing 3 miles today...just remember the buzz and that will spur you on.

Very well done Kim..do you think it was changing your doesage on the pills?

I was 8st 6.5 yesterday. Couldn't tell you how much of a loss it was but trying to focus more on exercise for now

What's everyones plans this weekend?

Yeah first time trying any on, it was great :)

I've paid my subs for running club today as well... I need to start driving the new car so I feel confident driving it on my own to get to club.

I think I've STS this week

We're about the same weight now, what are you wanting to get down to?

Well... I said I didn't think I'd find it, but I think I did...

The first dress I tried on was lovely, then all the other dresses in that shop were rubbish and I hated them, I tried the first one on again and tried a veil on, it looked great. But we went to the other shop and they were all gorgeous. There was on in particular which made my body look amazing! So in two weeks when my bridesmaids are up I'm going to take them to another shop and then back to the second shop to try that one on again and then my second favourite from that shop... and if I still feel the same I may be putting a deposit down. It's a lot more expensive then I wanted to pay, but I get 20% off which takes it to a bit more expensive then I wanted to pay, but she's throwing the alterations in free and if it feels as amazing on again as it did today then it will be well worth it.

Because it looked and felt so good I'm wondering if I should only try and lose half a stone rather then a stone as it gave me some lovely curves and I don't want to lose that effect

Back