Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ladies I don't know what to do :/

I love the dress I tried on this weekend and honestly can't see me not putting the deposit down on it when we go back in a couple of weeks.... but now what do I do about my weight, I thought I had a stone to lose as that's what I've gained... but if I lose a stone will I lose all the shape I had in the dress? :/

But if I stay how I am, will I look back at pics and think I look fat because I have been slimmer in the past?

Donna remember as well that the liklihood is that in the build up to the wedding you will lose weight naturally - well i think you will as dont most brides?

hey ladies, hope you are all good??

I woke up today and felt lighter - scales say different haha - another example of how the scales are RUBBISH

also in the month of Febreuary i did 19.5 miles in total plus a few excercisce workouts, this month alone so far i have did 16.5 miles. My workout shedule going to plan i should be doing 44 miles in march. I just need to keep building it up. Up to 4.5 miles come monday - eeeekkkkk

just take it easy on the excercise kim. I hope this isnt too insensitive but would you consider a new dog in the future? i know its not that simple or easy as you cant replace charlie but is it worth considering?

Great news about the baby - the thought of a new born fills me with dread haha
You're not being insensitive at all Deb. We lost Kassie our first Retriever in March '02 & got Charlie in July '02, so a 4 month gap with no dog. The thing is this time, we are going travelling in 4 years when hubby leaves the RM's so we dont want to be committed to another dog. Its going to be really hard without one cos we'd have loads of cats & dogs if we could......I will be a mad, smelly old cat lady when I'm 90 lol!

I woke up today and felt lighter - scales say different haha - another example of how the scales are RUBBISH

also in the month of Febreuary i did 19.5 miles in total plus a few excercisce workouts, this month alone so far i have did 16.5 miles. My workout shedule going to plan i should be doing 44 miles in march. I just need to keep building it up. Up to 4.5 miles come monday - eeeekkkkk
Again you are so right.....the scales are the work of the devil & can influence your daily mood so much.....bin them lol!
Absolutely brilliant Deb you are the exercise Queen of minimins! You must be very proud of youraelf for sticking too it especially with everything going on personally with you :) x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi lost 1/2 at wi last night .... A little bit gutted cause I've been 100% on plan no alcohol no chocolate or crisps so was hoping for at least 1 but hey ho that's that. Can be 100% again this week so no excuses and sometimes it takes a week to catch up. Going mix my hexb's up cut out the couscous so different lunches and take each day at a time xx

Well done on the loss :) at least it's going in the right direction

Donna..... I think its so much more important to be happy with your body than what the scales say :) x

Ronnie....dripping tap :) x

Yeah your right, I will just concentrate on being healthy at the moment and see what happens, if I lose weight or not. I'm being really good with my exercise lately, hoping to have a lovely toned body soon... :p

Donna remember as well that the liklihood is that in the build up to the wedding you will lose weight naturally - well i think you will as dont most brides?

I think they say that, but knowing my luck I'll go the other way lol

Wow sounds like your doing amazing with the exercise, stupid scales are rubbish,

You're not being insensitive at all Deb. We lost Kassie our first Retriever in March '02 & got Charlie in July '02, so a 4 month gap with no dog. The thing is this time, we are going travelling in 4 years when hubby leaves the RM's so we dont want to be committed to another dog. Its going to be really hard without one cos we'd have loads of cats & dogs if we could......I will be a mad, smelly old cat lady when I'm 90 lol!

Again you are so right.....the scales are the work of the devil & can influence your daily mood so much.....bin them lol!
Absolutely brilliant Deb you are the exercise Queen of minimins! You must be very proud of youraelf for sticking too it especially with everything going on personally with you :) x

Oooo travelling in 4 years sounds amazing.

Hi ladies, lost 2lbs this week. That's me down to 9st 1.5lbs.

Donna when I was getting married people said I was losing too much weight. I was eating normally but I managed to stay at 7st 12lbs. I never understood how I did that so I think it was the stress of organising the wedding. If you did buy your dress and you lose weight you can always get it taken in. I has to do that with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies, lost 2lbs this week. That's me down to 9st 1.5lbs.

Donna when I was getting married people said I was losing too much weight. I was eating normally but I managed to stay at 7st 12lbs. I never understood how I did that so I think it was the stress of organising the wedding. If you did buy your dress and you lose weight you can always get it taken in. I has to do that with mine.

Wow well done you!!! Did you do anything different?

Yes Kim i sometimes dread going but love it when i finish ha ha. I am trying hard to stick to set days when i can. Tonight i knocked back a trip to shops with my sister because tonight is only night i will get chance due to little ones dad work times. Glad i did though!!

Oh i remember you talking about the travelling. Where are you going and for how long?
Assuming you would be away too long to leave a dog? I just think when you are used to pets its so difficult without x

Yes Kim i sometimes dread going but love it when i finish ha ha. I am trying hard to stick to set days when i can. Tonight i knocked back a trip to shops with my sister because tonight is only night i will get chance due to little ones dad work times. Glad i did though!!
Well done you, but cant believs you turned down shopping.....are you mad lol!

Oh i remember you talking about the travelling. Where are you going and for how long?
Assuming you would be away too long to leave a dog? I just think when you are used to pets its so difficult without x
We'll be going round Europe for about a year, so having a dog really isnt an option and we dont wont to have one with us as it woukd be too restrictive.
We have a cat who now behaves like a dog, so have the best of both worlds lol!

Wow well done you!!! Did you do anything different?

Deb, I did a few things different this week. I didn't have any alcohol, I drank 2 litres of water a day, walked at lunch time and increases my running miles. I also made a vegetable soup, just all superfrees and when I want to have say chips and burgers but just didn't want salad for superfrees I just had a small bowl of soup before I ate it.

I won't normally not have any drink, I just didn't have any choice as hubby didn't have much work on last week so we didn't have much funds. I started the water intake as I have a race on Sunday and just want to be well hydrated.

^^well done, the changes have obviously worked :)

I'm a happy bunny this morning, down to 9 stone 13 and a half.... hopefully I'll get further into the 9's soon :)

Feeling very slim today though, I have an amazing new dress which I'm wearing which is very slimming as well...

Well done you, but cant believs you turned down shopping.....are you mad lol!

We'll be going round Europe for about a year, so having a dog really isnt an option and we dont wont to have one with us as it woukd be too restrictive.
We have a cat who now behaves like a dog, so have the best of both worlds lol!

Kim i hate clothes shopping. Honestly drives me nuts....weirdo i know.
Trip around Europe sounds amazing!!!

Deb, I did a few things different this week. I didn't have any alcohol, I drank 2 litres of water a day, walked at lunch time and increases my running miles. I also made a vegetable soup, just all superfrees and when I want to have say chips and burgers but just didn't want salad for superfrees I just had a small bowl of soup before I ate it.

I won't normally not have any drink, I just didn't have any choice as hubby didn't have much work on last week so we didn't have much funds. I started the water intake as I have a race on Sunday and just want to be well hydrated.

You did very well. I am planning on no alcohol too. Most definitely a first for me this year. In fact i can't remember when i didn't have any. How bad is that!!

^^well done, the changes have obviously worked :)

I'm a happy bunny this morning, down to 9 stone 13 and a half.... hopefully I'll get further into the 9's soon :)

Feeling very slim today though, I have an amazing new dress which I'm wearing which is very slimming as well...

Yay well done donna....get a photo of the pretty dress on here :)

8st 6lb for me today. Expected after my booze fest and hangover food..thank the lord for the running :)

Yay, some good losses here for the Friday Club.....well done girls :)

Im not weighing today cos I'm a big scardy cat! Even tho I've been 100% on plan, I've felt bloated and puffy all week......* week happened yippee.....first one in 4 months, so thats why I've had all these nasty symptoms all week. At least my choccie craving should calm down! Hence why there's is no point putting myself in a bad mood by looking at my weight.....even tho I know the reason why I will have gained I just dont want to see thoses numbers on the scale! All psychological crap I know, but it works for me :p

Would love to see a piccie of the dress Donna.......you seem a lot happier at this weight?!

6 weeks to go......

SAY NO TO CHOCCIE EGGS FOR SLIMMER LEGS EASTER CHALLENGE
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Annette ( Monday)~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: No WI ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~ Wk 10: ?

Ronnie (Tuesday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 12.5lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~
Wk 8: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 13.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13lbs

Sinead (Wednesday) ~ Goal weight 8 stone 10lbs
Wk 1: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 3lbs ~ Wk 8: sts
Wk 9: 9st 3.5lbs ~ Wk10: 9st 1.5lbs

Vicky (Thursday) ~ Goal weight 10st 5lbs
Wk 1: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 11st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 11st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: ? ~ Wk 7: ? ~ Wk 8: ? ~ Wk 9: ? ~ Wk 10: ?

Kim (Friday)~ Goal weight 9st 5lbs
Wk 1: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 0.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 10: no wi

Deb (Friday) ~ Goal weight 7st 11lbs
Wk 1: 8st 3.75 ~ Wk 2: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 4.5lbs~ Wk 4: 8st 4.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 6lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 6lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 7.75lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 6.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 6lbs

Donna (Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 1lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 2lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 8: 10st ~ Wk 9: 10st 1.5lbs ~ Wk 10: 9st 13.5lbs

Debbie (Friday) ~ Goal weight 8st 12lbs
Wk 1: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 9lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 5: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st 13lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 10lbs ~ Wk 9: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 10: 8st 11lbs

Nikki ( Friday) ~ Goal weight 9st 7lbs
Wk 1: 10st 5.25lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 5: 10st 5lbs ~ Wk 6: 10st 4.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 10st 2.75 ~ Wk 8: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 9: 10st 2.25lbs ~ Wk 10: 10st 2.25lbs

Last edited:
We'll have to start thinking about a new Challenge girls, cos before we know it, the Easter one will be finished!

Back