Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Woop, I've made it to the 9's, 9st 13.5lb!!
My aim overall is 8st 7lb, however, I'll be happy to get to 9st or below!!!!!!!

Woop, I've made it to the 9's, 9st 13.5lb!!
My aim overall is 8st 7lb, however, I'll be happy to get to 9st or below!!!!!!!

Welcome and well done to getting into the 9s. Have you been following sw for long?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow girls loads of reading this morning!!

Donna Mexico sounds fantastic, you'll talk him round!! Great you have your dress.

Deb, listen to Kim's telling off.....she is always right. You have so much going on at the moment, be kind to yourself:)

Well 1lb on for me today...not surprised as I had no gain last week after holidays! Also we had a birthday party on Sunday an of course the chocolate eggs!!!
Just back from a run, it felt good.

Kim your dinner sounds yum.

Well done Jenniecakes!

Thanks all and a special big thanks to Kim who has offered loads of support on my diary week in, week out!! You are a star!! Maintaining seems a bit daunting because all I've ever done is tried to lose weight!! Sure the challenge and you lovely ladies will keep me going!! X

Congrats Steph xx

Wow! Loads of chat going on this morning!!

Everyone is doing so well!!

Just got back from the monthly fish & chips lunch and am stuffed!!
Not going to bother about today. Going to rejoin SW tomorrow just give me a last push towards target!!

Well he's sort of come round to Mexico now, we have two places we've narrowed it down to, that one in Mexico or there's another one in the Dominican Republic..... I want to hurry up and decide on one so we can get it booked and it'll be too late to change his mind again :p

Been to see the neurologist and he has referred me for a scan... This is what I wanted!!

However... Just had a letter from doctors and they want me in to discuss my blood test results, is this routine? X

Been to see the neurologist and he has referred me for a scan... This is what I wanted!!

However... Just had a letter from doctors and they want me in to discuss my blood test results, is this routine? X

Brill news on the scan!! Hope they can get things sorted.
Not sure about the blood test results. That happpened to hubby.
Turned out they just wanted to tell him in person there was nothing wrong!!

If it was anything urgent Nikki they would have called you in rather than send a letter. Sometimes there can be a slight anomaly and they need to re-test you. But great news about the scan. If its an MRI, hope you're not claustrophobic lol!

If it was anything urgent Nikki they would have called you in rather than send a letter. Sometimes there can be a slight anomaly and they need to re-test you. But great news about the scan. If its an MRI, hope you're not claustrophobic lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's what I thought. I'm thinking it could be anaemia because I was majorly anaemic when I had Millie and they retested me and with how lethargic I am it kind of makes sense!

He didn't say what scan it was going to be :-(

Right telling off coming now lady........the last thing in the world you need right now is to be stressing about losing weight and the commitment that comes with it. Moving house and a break down in a relationship is up there in the top 5 of the most stressful things in a persons life, so you've got 2 of them going on!
There is a hormone called cortisol which gets released when a person is stressed which can make losing weight that much harder, because it slows down your metabolism, so that could be one of the reasons you are struggling at the moment.
You are exercising daily, you're toning up, which will make you look slimmer.........

So Deb, thats my telling off over.......stop worrying about it too much at the moment! Trying to eat healthily, plus your exercise is far better than stressing about trying to see numbers change on the scales!

Thank you yet again Kim. Your right because even though i am fine its a lot to be juggling just now. Plus am pretty ok with how i look....will try get photos on to see if you guys notice difference too

How was dinner? Sounded lovely

Well he's sort of come round to Mexico now, we have two places we've narrowed it down to, that one in Mexico or there's another one in the Dominican Republic..... I want to hurry up and decide on one so we can get it booked and it'll be too late to change his mind again :p

Yay!!! Get booking x

Hope you get sorted soon nikki x

Thank you yet again Kim. Your right because even though i am fine its a lot to be juggling just now. Plus am pretty ok with how i look....will try get photos on to see if you guys notice difference too

How was dinner? Sounded lovely

Ooh yes, get piccies on so we can see if your bod has changed!

Dinner lovely thanks. Didn't have the champers tho, as not really drinking anymore and didnt fancy it. Think I will need to do a couple of fast days to counteract the calories tho lol!

Am seriously thinking of doing a couple of fast days this week after my over indulgence these last few weeks. I've probably been on plan 80% of the time - nearly 3 weeks since hubby has been on leave - but just feel a bit slothy now lol!
So will do a days meal plan, work out the calories and have a think about it. I know on other threads ladies do the 5:2 combined with sw.
Has anyone else done this?
Looking back I did a fast day on Thursday cos all I had was fruit, yogurt and granola for my brunch and then nothing else cos I was feeling nauseous after seeing my consultant! But it will be harder I think if I know I'm limiting my food intake for the day. I know it's not advocated by sw, so anyone reading this.....its just an experiment!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am seriously thinking of doing a couple of fast days this week after my over indulgence these last few weeks. I've probably been on plan 80% of the time - nearly 3 weeks since hubby has been on leave - but just feel a bit slothy now lol! So will do a days meal plan, work out the calories and have a think about it. I know on other threads ladies do the 5:2 combined with sw. Has anyone else done this? Looking back I did a fast day on Thursday cos all I had was fruit, yogurt and granola for my brunch and then nothing else cos I was feeling nauseous after seeing my consultant! But it will be harder I think if I know I'm limiting my food intake for the day. I know it's not advocated by sw, so anyone reading this.....its just an experiment! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have done this Kim, a few months ago when I had a few weeks of birthdays and anniversary and it helped me maintain.
I'd have omelette with 1 whole egg 1 egg white & mushrooms for breakfast.
I made a very low calories soup for lunch
I'd have a huge veg stir fry with calories left over. It was doable once I went to bed early and kept telling myself I could eat more the next day!!

I have done this Kim, a few months ago when I had a few weeks of birthdays and anniversary and it helped me maintain.
I'd have omelette with 1 whole egg 1 egg white & mushrooms for breakfast.
I made a very low calories soup for lunch
I'd have a huge veg stir fry with calories left over. It was doable once I went to bed early and kept telling myself I could eat more the next day!!

I was thinking roughly the same sort of foods Debbie......fruit and yogurt for breakfast, veggie soup for lunch and veggie stir fry for dinner. Will look up the cals and go from there! I'll keep you posted! x

Hi ladies ,
Hoping I can join you .
I have just rejoined SW after having my daughter ruby she is one week old today .
I would like to get to 8 stone but think i might struggle to get below 8.7 nevertheless I'm going to try my best!
My current weight as of Thursday is 9.5
Xx

Hi ladies , Hoping I can join you . I have just rejoined SW after having my daughter ruby she is one week old today . I would like to get to 8 stone but think i might struggle to get below 8.7 nevertheless I'm going to try my best! My current weight as of Thursday is 9.5 Xx

Congrats on your new baby! You haven't much to lose, give yourself a chance to recover from childbirth. Usually 6 weeks before embarking on any serious diet or exercise.

Congrats on being a new mummy Sammielouise, I agree you should relax a little on trying to lose weight, just concentrate on your new baby and eating as healthy as you can with a new born....

Back