Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Whey 3 lbs off me this wk making me 9st 8.5 :) gd luck everyone

Congratulations Tuesdayemma.

I managed 0.5lb, but I did go to MoJo's in Leeds for a cocktail making party followed by curry. So I'm now at 9st4lbs.

Tiphareth said:
Congratulations Tuesdayemma.

I managed 0.5lb, but I did go to MoJo's in Leeds for a cocktail making party followed by curry. So I'm now at 9st4lbs.

Well 0.5lb is pretty good id say then, your very close to the 8's now :) i was very suprised at my loss had a meatball subway amongst other naughty things this week including a takeaway pizza nom nom

Congratulations Babybuffy, keep that up and you'll not be in here much longer, unlike me, STS for me this week, and another bad weekend of cider and mead coming up.

Whey 2lb off for me 9st 7.5 now yay :)

Congratulations x-tuesdayemma-x

1lb gain for me this week, at least I'm still below 9.5 stone.

Hi everyone - I'm current;y 9st10 and want to be 8stone.. something.. not sure yet, but under 8 and a half as I'm 5"2..
is it harder for us as we have less to lose?
do you guys eat less??

well done to you all

claire xxxxxx

Hi Claire and welcome.

I do eat less, but only because less fill me up. Although I've been having problems recently losing weight at the rate I used to, but then again, I'm probably lapsing a lot more frequently than I used to.

Last edited:
Yea i would like to be about 8st 6 or 7.Have never been but really determined on this plan.Im finding it slow only 1 or 0.5 or 1.5 thats the most ive lost/wk.Have any of you tried doing green, my consultant said it might help speed things up?

Recently I've done a few green days when my losses have been almost non-existent and it has helped a little.

Hi Tibhareth,just wondering do you have a sample food diary.I need to compare am i eating way too much for someone with about a stone to loose or anyone else in this group.
I had a 1lb gain this week and think im eating too much

In general during the week, I'll have a bowl of fruit (with or without a yogurt) for breakfast, beans on toast with a boiled egg or left overs and some more fruit for lunch and then whatever main meal my hubbie has cooked for me when I get home. We have chicken curry and rice and chicken kiev, chips and a salad rather a lot as they're my favourite.

If I fancy a snack I'll either have fruit or a hifi bar, esp if I'm going to be home late to keep me going through my dance classes.

I try to not let myself feel too full (sometimes hard when yummy food is involved) and haven't got to feeling too full to move since starting the diet, which did use to be a regular habit.

They say eat until satisfied, so if you are still hungry eating less then you need to eat more, if not then you were probably eating too much. I think it's a matter of trying to find out what's right for you. The other thing I've found is, if I don't eat enough, I get bloated and gain weight.

I do loads of green.. and just use quorn for meat.. I love it.. I have wedges/chips with everything..
use my syns for choccie - is that ok do you think?
I have had ALL 105 this week.. and I've jogged 12 miles this week, so I PRAY I've lost weight this week, and if not - next week, as I can often retain water and my body takes a while getting used to things - especially when you CAN eat :)

You're all doing amazingly :) xxxxxx

I use my syns for chocolate quite a lot, they're there to be used on anything you want.

Just had a sneaky peak - 8 stone 13lbs, which is about 5 lbs off since Tuesday, just hope it stays like that over the weekend.

Had a 1 lb loss this wk.Disappointed cos i had 3 green days and exercied f or an hr 5 times.Think i'l reduce my syns to 10/day and only 15 at weekend for drinkies.What you think, getting a but disheartened?

2.5 off for me this week taking me down to 9st 2 (unfortunately the morning sneaky peak didn't last to the evening.

I feel I've been in the 9's for so long that it's never going to come off, but it is doing slowly. Just 3 more lbs to target. (Although I'm already thinking of lowering it to 8 st 7)

2.5 off for me this week taking me down to 9st 2 (unfortunately the morning sneaky peak didn't last to the evening.

I feel I've been in the 9's for so long that it's never going to come off, but it is doing slowly. Just 3 more lbs to target. (Although I'm already thinking of lowering it to 8 st 7)

Well done Tiphareth, you're doing brilliantly & nearly there! Try not to get dispondant, as you know those last few pounds are a bit cheeky to get off. I've only lost 2lbs in the last month for various reasons, with 4lbs to go to target.....but we are going in the right direction!
Funny, I was thinking of lowering my target as well to 8 stone 3lbs, which would be a 3 stone loss for me. See how you feel & look at 8.13, as dropping another 6lbs would make quite a bit of difference on how you look/feel as we are so little!

kim63 said:
Well done Tiphareth, you're doing brilliantly & nearly there! Try not to get dispondant, as you know those last few pounds are a bit cheeky to get off. I've only lost 2lbs in the last month for various reasons, with 4lbs to go to target.....but we are going in the right direction! Funny, I was thinking of lowering my target as well to 8 stone 3lbs, which would be a 3 stone loss for me. See how you feel & look at 8.13, as dropping another 6lbs would make quite a bit of difference on how you look/feel as we are so little!

Thank you x

I think my problem is I don't think of myself as being small. I still feel Like I did 3.5 stone heavier, I still think of myself as being fat and don't think I look any different when I look in mirror. The intelligent part of me knows I must be slim, I have a bmi around 23, my new size 10's are s little too big for me and my old clothes drown me. I just need my self image to catch up.

Back