Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

~Lucky~ said:
Well I thought that I would be joining you here but apparently not :(

I started with SW about a year ago at 12st, lost 17lbs (my 10%) and then lost focus, messed about with the diet and gave it a break for a while.

Decided to join WW to have a fresh start and i'd gained a few pounds so I was starting there at 11st, lost 21lbs then couldn't go to class anymore and yet again the diet went to pot!

For the last few months i've been eating like a pig. Not just a lot of food but bad food as well so i've been feeling quite crappy in general (as you would!). Decided to rejoin SW because I always felt great on it and lo and behold i've gained 7lbs and i'm now exactly 10st! :mad: A place which I vowed to never be in again!

Oh well, it WILL work this week so I guess I only need to wait until next Monday to officially join you! See you then!

Hey hunny u can do it !!!! Next week u won't be that weight onwards and downwards now sweetie :) today is a new and fresh start for u :)

I bought a notebook and fill it in every day honestly and truthfully don't leave a single thing off it !! And then at the end off the week write about how I feel that week went and my weight loss or whatever for that week plus when I have a good week I can go back and flick through the diary to see what I might have done differently x
I don't have scales am pleased I don't as I would constantly be on them !!

Taken your advise and got myself a little note book and will write myself a journal and then I'll probably post the highlights on a diary here. Be good to get advice from others on it.

How's everyone getting on ?? Weigh in tomorrow will be weighing in in thecmorning tomorrow as I can't make my evening class x

Your so close now hunni :) good luck for tomorrow!!

xx

Glad you're happy with your maintenance babybuffy.

WI tonight for me, I'm feeling alot better than I did last week (although I've not got weighed yet). I've eaten more which has got my digestive system working again, so I don't feel so bloated.

Tiphareth said:
Glad you're happy with your maintenance babybuffy.

WI tonight for me, I'm feeling alot better than I did last week (although I've not got weighed yet). I've eaten more which has got my digestive system working again, so I don't feel so bloated.

Thanks Hun !!! Hope u get on ok at weigh in :) !! I'm battering the speed foods this week :) hoping for a good loss on Monday :)

0.5lb off for me this week. At least it's going down, think I need to look at doing a week of speed soup.

Good luck for a good loss next week.

Last edited:
How's everyone got on this week? Hope you had good weekends which weren't too synful.

I haven't made a speed soup yet, but have managed to lose 2.5lbs this week.

I would love to know how you lovely ladies got into the nines in the first place?

Can I ask some of you to tell me how you think you guys did it. Were there any specific foods you ate where you found youd lose that week - how many syns would you have a day??? Do you excercise loads?? Sorry to be a bore lol iv been a member of slimming world on and off for ages so it's hard to be as motivated as I once was

Ckruzewski said:
I would love to know how you lovely ladies got into the nines in the first place?

Can I ask some of you to tell me how you think you guys did it. Were there any specific foods you ate where you found youd lose that week - how many syns would you have a day??? Do you excercise loads?? Sorry to be a bore lol iv been a member of slimming world on and off for ages so it's hard to be as motivated as I once was

Hi, v little exercise for me as I hate it! I'm not very active outside of normal working life and looking after my 2 little boys. My story is basically cutting out fatty takeaways and sugary snacks. Still have both to an extent but have much healthier options. Struggling with the last few pound to get back to 8's but it's because my carb portions are too generous, need to reduce them a bit. (oh plus used to drink at least 2L water a day & need to get back to that)! Good luck x

Hi im new to this site, i joined slimming world last april and got to target in July. Things have slipped a bit and I returned to group today to find Im 8.5lb outside the top of my taget bracket (11.5lb to get back) I feel massive and horrible but worst because my book says 9st something instead of the 8 st something it said before. I am only just 5ft tall and dont carry weight that well so i really need to step it up this week and get my arse in gear. I would love to get to know people on here and get some support to bring me back to the 8's x

Being on the short side helps.

I do dance for 4 hours a week, but I was still doing that when I put the weight on so don't think it has that much effect.

I've just followed the SW EE plan, occasionally I've had blow out days, but still kept them pretty contolled even if eating what I fancied.

I don't usually eat all my syns, but not through deliberatly keeping them low, just being really careful what I spend them on during the day incase I needed them later and then finding I wasn't hungry and it was time for bed (help for when I have a bit of a blow out - I know I've got a few spare up my sleeve - and it's always been a concious decision to have a blow out and know at which meal I was getting back on plan).

Essentially, I've just been aware of what I've been eating and why. I may decide that I've had a bad day, I'm tired and fancy a takeaway as it's Friday, but it's not just a thoughtless I can't be bothered decision. I've weighed up the pro's and con's, looked at how I've eaten for the rest of the week and how long it is since my last one before saying yes, or as in the majority of cases no and cooked something I've really enjoyed eating in the end.

Hope that helps.

Hi im new to this site, i joined slimming world last april and got to target in July. Things have slipped a bit and I returned to group today to find Im 8.5lb outside the top of my taget bracket (11.5lb to get back) I feel massive and horrible but worst because my book says 9st something instead of the 8 st something it said before. I am only just 5ft tall and dont carry weight that well so i really need to step it up this week and get my arse in gear. I would love to get to know people on here and get some support to bring me back to the 8's x

Good luck Clare.

We can get there together. I think being on the short side even a small amount of weight can have a big effect on us. Mine usually goes straight to my mid region (thankfully that's where it also falls off from)

im currently 10 st 1 hope to be joining you all soon :D

x-tuesdayemma-x Hopefully you'll get to join us next week.

Looking at how confusing your location is - my is even worse - Wetherby phone number, Leeds postcode, but we're in North Yorkshire with a Selby council.

Damn stuck at 10 st 1 really want to be here at 9st whatever. Grrr!

Back